Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? (1602 Views)

What Has Suleiman Alede Gained By Changing His Accent? / Arresting Simon Ekpa Will Not Help Matters Same As Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Did Not / Mbaka: Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Stop Killings By Bandits (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? by Bighead9: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
So the Federal Government arrested Kanu and brought him back to Nigeria?

Did it make Nigeria any secure? No, violence has increased since then

Did it reduce the power of IPOB? No, if anything, it increased it. The total lockdown of the South East leaves no one in doubt

Did it stop the agitation for Biafra? No, it increased sympathy for agitation for Biafra

Did it diminish Kanu? No, it turned Kanu into a global media personality with CNN, BBC Al Jazeera and many others running multiple stories on Kanu

Did it win the Nigerian government any international sympathy? It made the international community know that Nigeria does not respect international law by abducting, kidnapping and illegally repatriating people

Can anyone tell me anything the Federal government gained out of arresting Nnamdi Kanu?

The way Nnandi Kanu's IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS like you have been wailing, since he was arrested, this alone is an achievement. I love to see all Nnandi Kanu's Boys wail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? by Bighead9: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Sense is far from you...
Abi bandits and Bokoharams are not disturbing the peace of the country...

Yeah now I remember, Nigerian government are Bokoharams and bandits.....

Trash.
The thing pain you say, your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu is presently in the ZOO PRISON. Dancing like a money that he is. Entertaining his other prison inmates. grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
I’m not against Biafra or any other republic
I don’t care
But since them kidnap mazi kanu the government have limit the menace of ESN drastically
Imagine if he was still in Uk imagine the havoc he would have caused

Just think am first
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? by SRAROFDAVID: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
The government gained popularity
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me One Thing Government Gained By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu? by optionalY09: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
They made their own doomsday faster than expected

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu Lost All His Money In U.S / Nda Parade For Asiwaju: A Demonstration Of Passion And Love / Tinubu/shittima Have Won The Hearts Of The Core Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.