Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" (59536 Views)

Forbes: Kanye West Officially Now A Billionaire / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Myer(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
LofiLogic:
This nigga get mental problems I swear

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Hallabee1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aje......

Is only few of you that has tasted AZ with SK and finish it with MK....If you know you know cool
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:
Effect of excessive weed.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
One of the most intelligent artist ever to live.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by blazebaba(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kuku put the "PA" nao make the name complete to"YEPA"....difrent people with difrent werey....ye ko...ah nii...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by GenderMix: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
I can deduce the following

1. The Barber has not completed his job

2. Mr Ye is suffering from Mental health issue

3. People who copy fashion trend have a big task on hand with this type of haircut

Regards

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by NaijaCover(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ye? I don't like. I guess he's trying to pull a P.Diddy on us. He'll always be Kanye to me.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by easiest(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
I can now see the reason why that beautiful woman dump him ��

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by SATANlST: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
next he go say he be yehova
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by FreedomArmy: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kanye has issues. He really need the peace of God that passes all understanding.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is craziness at highest level angry shocked
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by AuroraB(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
LofiLogic:
This nigga get mental problems I swear
With this I'm convinced Kim tried grin cheesy
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by GindoX(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
jimtemi1:
YE, it may have spiritual reason, don't think he just changed it for fun

Spiritual minded bro. Love it...
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by deavicky(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
New hair cut or Nigeria carry their Nepa go there and took their light

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by sofiscatedmoron: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't comment on page 3
,only on page 1
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by GindoX(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Mad man

Ladies doctor? Which area you specify biko? Ladies is a big entity. Where you specify?
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by abbey621(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Would you rather act crazy and make millions of dollars or be normal and earn normal monthly salary? The crazier this nigga acts, the richer he gets, genius!
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by GindoX(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
deavicky:
New hair cut or Nigeria carry the Nepa go the and took their light

Guy, wetin you dey type? Abi you too don high? grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by platido(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Weed smoking, taking to another level....Naira Marley go soon mad join also
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Christian07(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ye the burnaboy song

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sheriman:
I just don't like this guy

Ur insecurities are talking cool shocked
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by superCleanworks(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:
Effect of excessive weed.

if you had just a pinch of the talent and genius that is in this man's head you will run mad because your thinking is just too shallow to contain it. who are you and who knows your name? NOBODY knows you
but you can come online and insult anybody over things you have no idea about.

YE na your mate? can you stand in his house for 5 minutes without wondering why your life is so backwards?

thank God for internet sha
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by deavicky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
GindoX:

Guy, wetin you dey type? Abi you too don high? grin
lol me self no know wetin I type oh. The first "the" supposed the their the second "the" supposed be there help me insert am.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by superCleanworks(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
morikee:
And he paid for that haircut

yes with his money...
is it your head? NO
is it your money? answer yourself
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Boogyman557: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje......

Is only few of you that has tasted AZ with SK and finish it with MK....If you know you know cool
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL TALK. REAL TALK

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Peterz1000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58965500.amp
Awwww... i thankGod for his life oo, his now a pure born again Christian ���, To God be the Glory �
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by sekugo: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
See all of talking as if the guy has no right to run his life. Weed ko, weedy no..
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by superCleanworks(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
sometimes i wish i could have a view of what it in Kanye's head.

super genius man.

but when people don't understand you they call it madness.
Some even called Jimmy Hendrix and Tesla a devil.

Ye is a bloody misunderstood genius. Keep it up Ye
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nigga
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Eriokanmi: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
See haircut YE paripaaaa shocked
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Jsucre(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
NEPA take light wen dem dey barb him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.