Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Please I Want To Sue My Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Want To Sue My Parents (2240 Views)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please I want to know the requirements and processing to charge my parents to court of law and how it cost

Must I practice religion,,, I was born into a Muslim family,,,when I was 16 I used to be a good Muslim and I went to mosque everyday to call for solat. I even went to modrasat (Islamic school) now I'm in my 20s I don't want to practice any religion again but my parents won't let be do what I want,,, they've threaten to disown me if I didn't come back to religion
But not anymore my eyes are open,,, they even call family meeting on top my matter grin grin grin and I insult and disrespect everyone of them trying to deprived me of my right.
Religion is just a business and lies. I dumped (islam) already because of inhumane and violence attached with "Islam" a religion that encourage killing of another human being for the satisfaction of their God,,, I heard of a case of 11 years old boy in Pakistan that was sentenced to death because he tear a page of Qur'an angry angry angry this makes me hate this religion more and I don't even want to belong to any kind of religion because it's all lies.
Alfas and pastor are using black power and pretend as if God calls on them!
I have heard the case of a pastor in my area that buried a whole human being in front of his church just to attract more crowd,,,, This make me thought that religion is fake. And I see no reason to worship/praise or submit to God because he's responsible for the misery/suffering and violence happening in the world today! You are not responsible for your suffering blame God instead and to be sincere theirs no perfection many people believe that God is perfect and can never made a mistake it's pure lie, God is far from perfection he makes mistake too and he's pure evil itself

God allowed bad people to give birth so that he can inflict the suffering/punishment meant for them on their innocent children. We didn't choose our parents by ourselves he chooses for us,,, A God that gives better life and blessings to some people and allowed some to suffer angry angry angry I don't want to be submit to this kind of God and I've seen no reason to worship him

Please what are the processing to charge someone to court of law I want to free myself from religion slavery... I do what I want, no religion decide for me what to do,,, I don't want to worship any fucking God

Note: I'm theist I can't say there's no God because I had no idea how I was born or created I believe there's God but I don't want worship him because he's pure evil and partial

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by NwaNimo1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
it's a sharia court matter........

[img]https://media1./images/94e6bacbb2767a6cfe1f7c6313710eb6/tenor.gif?itemid=8011703[/img]

The fee is your hands - chopped off! served with N250,000!
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by FoolaniHellman: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jesus will touch your heart!

5 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Ilefoaye(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dial 121 �
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Coly2012(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
See story.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by 2special(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hope you're not in the northern part of the country

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
I didn't bother to read the article but I go comment base on the Headline cool cool cool

YOU BE END TIME MUMU PIKIN grin grin grin

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by APCNig: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Take your drug oooo.

This is how those before you started, now they are nakked at Idumota Market.

Weed an alcohol lead to chronic hallucination.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by SportsHD: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
I think you should just find a way to move out of their house. Out of sight bro. You can't be practicing no religion while still under their roof. Okay?

I also waited till I moved tf out to tell them I'm not big on religion.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Bombastically00(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Them don brainwash u too sad.... Welcome to the atheist society grin...Mumu
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Philipponzaghi: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Barims go and make money and you’ll see their story will change.

My own story wan be like yours too. My mom is Christian and my dad is Muslim and me I’ve always shown the trait of no religion in me.

I go ile-keu, read Quran come read itumo self join. My mom dey force me go church sometimes too especially iso-oru and all those crusade wey dem dey always do. Na everyday she go dey scare me say aiye dey so make I dey close to God.

Dad go wake me up early momo make I come pray? Sometimes I go lie say I do ablution but I only put water on my face and gbam I don dey ontop prayer mat. All those inconvenience continued from my parent until I left house back then long time ago and started making money.

After I left him back then, they are only asking hope you’re praying shar, and I’ll say yes. Mom just sha dey always tell me things about life and why I need prayer but no one dey disturb me about those religious stuffs again coz I go just tell them say I dey pray.

Get money, leave the house, save yourself the headache, and come back here to thank me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Philipponzaghi: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:
Please I want to know the requirements and processing to charge my parents to court of law and how it cost

Let me teach you a technique. Pending the time you’ll leave home, do this below to your dad and thank me later.

I assume he always wake you up in the morning for the fajr prayer.

Wake up early morning than him, sprinkle water on your face and leg and go and sleep on the prayer mat before he wakes.

When he wakes up he’ll see you there on the mat and he’ll be happy. Do that for like 2-3 weeks and you don’t need to pray fajr again because anytime he wakes and he doesn’t see you, you can always lie that you already completed fajr.

Gbam that’s your way out. A well proven technique.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Asgard73: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerians . See them up. ... no be matter of igbo yorub Hausa .. tribes .. on top God matters.

Is in us ... we sabi maneuver ... but if government play us.. Na we still go shout pass..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Let me teach you a technique. Pending the time you’ll leave home, do this below to your dad and thank me later.

I assume he always wake you up in the morning for the fajr prayer.

Wake up early morning than him, sprinkle water on your face and leg and go and sleep on the prayer mat before he wakes.

When he wakes up he’ll see you there on the mat and he’ll be happy. Do that for like 2-3 weeks and you don’t need to pray fajr again because anytime he wakes and he doesn’t see you, you can always lie that you already completed fajr.

Gbam that’s your way out. A well proven technique.

Thanks bro grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

Thanks bro grin > grin
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2021
2special:
Hope you're not in the northern part of the country
I'm a Yoruba guy
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Bombastically00:
Them don brainwash u too sad.... Welcome to the atheist society grin...Mumu

I guess you didn't read the story I'm not an atheist nobody brainwashed me Mr man
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by 2special(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:
I'm a Yoruba guy
ok Better
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Barims go and make money and you’ll see their story will change.

My own story wan be like yours too. My mom is Christian and my dad is Muslim and me I’ve always shown the trait of no religion in me.

I go ile-keu, read Quran come read itumo self join. My mom dey force me go church sometimes too especially iso-oru and all those crusade wey dem dey always do. Na everyday she go dey scare me say aiye dey so make I dey close to God.

Dad go wake me up early momo make I come pray? Sometimes I go lie say I do ablution but I only put water on my face and gbam I don dey ontop prayer mat. All those inconvenience continued from my parent until I left house back then long time ago and started making money.

After I left him back then, they are only asking hope you’re praying shar, and I’ll say yes. Mom just sha dey always tell me things about life and why I need prayer but no one dey disturb me about those religious stuffs again coz I go just tell them say I dey pray.

Get money, leave the house, save yourself the headache, and come back here to thank me.
lipsrsealed Op take this brother man advice, period cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Tony142: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

Must I practice religion,,, I was born into a Muslim family,,,when I was 16 I used to be a good Muslim and I went to mosque everyday to call for solat. I even went to modrasat (Islamic school) now I'm in my 20s I don't want to practice any religion again but my parents won't let be do what I want,,, they've threaten to disown me if I didn't come back to religion
But not anymore my eyes are open,,, they even call family meeting on top my matter grin grin grin and I insult and disrespect everyone of them trying to deprived me of my right.
Religion is just a business and lies. I dumped (islam) already because of inhumane and violence attached with "Islam" a religion that encourage killing of another human being for the satisfaction of their God,,, I heard of a case of 11 years old boy in Pakistan that was sentenced to death because he tear a page of Qur'an angry angry angry this makes me hate this religion more and I don't even want to belong to any kind of religion because it's all lies.
I have heard the case of a pastor in my area that buried a whole human being in front of his church just to attract more crowd,,,, This make me thought that religion is fake. And I see no reason to worship/praise or submit to God because he's responsible for the misery/suffering and violence happening in the world today! You are not responsible for your suffering blame God instead and to be sincere theirs no perfection many people believe that God is perfect and can never made a mistake it's pure lie, God is far from perfection he makes mistake too and he's pure evil itself

God allowed bad people to give birth so that he can inflict the suffering/punishment meant for them on their innocent children. We didn't choose our parents by ourselves he chooses for us,,, A God that gives better life and blessings to some people and allowed some to suffer angry angry angry I don't want to be submit to this kind of God and I've seen no reason to worship him

Please what are the processing to charge someone to court of law I want to free myself from religion slavery... I do what I want, no religion decide for me what to do,,, I don't want to worship any fucking God

Note: I'm theist I can't say there's no God because I had no idea how I was born or created I believe there's God but I don't want worship him because he's pure evil and partial

Congratulations, your eyes are now open, religion was created my humans to control people, they are all scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by sisisioge: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2021
You're an adult and can practice whatever suits you....are you still living with them? If yes, their house their rule o. Just pretend you still believe and go to mosque with them....no probs.

If you live alone, no need to loud it, your house your rule.

Also, try not to be aggressive with your new found conviction....no need to insult everyone. You also dont want an overzealous Islamist hurting you.....just be cool. At the end of it all, everyman for himself, God for us all. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by bigjackass: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Fighting them while living under their roof and eating their food is a stupid idea. Trying to charge them to court is even.more stupid. Just pretend and deceive them till you leave their house.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by ahnie: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Take your drugs don't skip any dosage
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by RightToReject(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Your concept of God is flawed - that I can see even in my irreligiousness - and it will remain so if you continue conceptualizing him from the religion and religious books concept about him.

By the way, obedience is better than sacrifice, hence more glorifying. I hope you're not planning to sue your parents while still under their roof, tutelage, and eating their food.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2021
RightToReject:
Your concept of God is flawed - that I can see even in my irreligiousness - and it will remain so if you continue conceptualizing him from the religion and religious books concept about him.

By the way, obedience is better than sacrifice, hence more glorifying. I hope you're not planning to sue your parents while still under their roof, tutelage, and eating their food.

I feed myself, I did not rely on them both
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Matheusmartin: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Jesus will touch your heart!

Like he touched the abductors of Leah sharibu right
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Lostchild(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims

You cannot defeat your parents in their own ground, you need to leave their house. I was 22 when I left my father's house, so my advice to you is plan in silent on how to move out.

If there is a God as there is, why don't you pray and ask Him to reveal Himself to you?

Will you hate and blame your blessed creator because of the evil free choice and actions of men?

Islam and the violence rooted in islam is the works of the devils and not of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Saintmary(f): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

Simply leave their house, go out and fend for yourself.

Ungrateful child.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Richy4(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
The question is....Are you leaving with them? If you are still leaving in their house and wants to sue them, then that make zero sense....

But if you are not living in their house, U are independent, then keep it that way..You know every human experiences ups and downs in life right?.. Do everything humanly possible to make sure u don't experience downs...Because hmmmmm!!!!

Just curious...If u sue your parent today, what will you tell the judge that they did
smiley?
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Whyzaid(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
I frowned at you insulting your parents, that's too much. Back to your topic, be strategic about it
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Orire01(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Hercules, World's Largest Cat, According To Guinness World Records / Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? / Mother And Son (what Is Wrong About This Picture?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.