Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Please I Want To Sue My Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Want To Sue My Parents (2265 Views)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Lostchild(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Barims

Many people here and there will choose not to understand you but to throw stone at you.

Follow your heart and let the inner voice of love in your heart guide you.

Just check all the countries, regions, cities that embrace Islam and the lies of Islam, you will see that islam has given them nothing but pain, tears, death and blood.

Satan wants you to hate God, and you will continue to hate God as long as you keep seeing God through the lies of Islam.

Since you have started hating God, the devils will take control of you and do things to you that will make you to hate God more and more.

There is a God and He has commanded us to love Him and love our neighbor as we love yourself. He even told us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.

I will not be surprise if God is calling you to come out of islam to accept the living Christ.

Check online, the life and biography of Joshua Iginla, how he came out of Islam and became the mighty man he is today.

May God guide and help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Barims:
Please I want to know the requirements and processing to charge my parents to court of law and how it cost

Must I practice religion,,, I was born into a Muslim family,,,when I was 16 I used to be a good Muslim and I went to mosque everyday to call for solat. I even went to modrasat (Islamic school) now I'm in my 20s I don't want to practice any religion again but my parents won't let be do what I want,,, they've threaten to disown me if I didn't come back to religion
But not anymore my eyes are open,,, they even call family meeting on top my matter grin grin grin and I insult and disrespect everyone of them trying to deprived me of my right.
Religion is just a business and lies. I dumped (islam) already because of inhumane and violence attached with "Islam" a religion that encourage killing of another human being for the satisfaction of their God,,, I heard of a case of 11 years old boy in Pakistan that was sentenced to death because he tear a page of Qur'an angry angry angry this makes me hate this religion more and I don't even want to belong to any kind of religion because it's all lies.
Alfas and pastor are using black power and pretend as if God calls on them!
I have heard the case of a pastor in my area that buried a whole human being in front of his church just to attract more crowd,,,, This make me thought that religion is fake. And I see no reason to worship/praise or submit to God because he's responsible for the misery/suffering and violence happening in the world today! You are not responsible for your suffering blame God instead and to be sincere theirs no perfection many people believe that God is perfect and can never made a mistake it's pure lie, God is far from perfection he makes mistake too and he's pure evil itself

God allowed bad people to give birth so that he can inflict the suffering/punishment meant for them on their innocent children. We didn't choose our parents by ourselves he chooses for us,,, A God that gives better life and blessings to some people and allowed some to suffer angry angry angry I don't want to be submit to this kind of God and I've seen no reason to worship him

Please what are the processing to charge someone to court of law I want to free myself from religion slavery... I do what I want, no religion decide for me what to do,,, I don't want to worship any fucking God

Note: I'm theist I can't say there's no God because I had no idea how I was born or created I believe there's God but I don't want worship him because he's pure evil and partial

Lots of people are getting Awakening these days. Welcome to reality aburo. But believe me there Is God and he doesn't forsake us. God Is good and he Is the only true source. I believe In God as I am and he Is the only true source.....
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by yommen: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
I didn't bother to read the article but I go comment base on the Headline cool cool cool

YOU BE END TIME MUMU PIKIN grin grin grin

You passed a judgement without reading through. That's quite miserable cause the guy has a point.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
God will see you through
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bombastically00:
Them don brainwash u too sad.... Welcome to the atheist society grin...Mumu
oga live and let live.
Re: Please I Want To Sue My Parents by MufasaLion: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
You're absolutely on the right track. In life, I believe we all do get to that phase that you will start to question what you believe. It's normal and most African parents don't wanna listened to such thing. Most African kids are practicing religion based on the influence of their parents. As an African kid, you dare not question a religious belief except you want to be tagged the black sheep.

I'd urge you to be calm and don't fight them. Try as a much as possible to leave that house and get your own apartment. This will reduce their disturbance and pressure. There's nothing bad in your curiosity and decision.

If later you decide to practice a religion, I really hope it would be based on your own accord and not your parents influence, out of fear, or pressure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy Foolish Or Wise? / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Are My Feelings About My Husband/marriage Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.