Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists (17811 Views)

Buhari Is Better Than Tinubu – Nigerians Cry Out As Rising Cost Of Living Bites / Soludo Launches Phone Lines For Anambra Residents To Report Insecurity / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by hope4nigeria(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2021
winterlover:
Most Nigerians love bad news especially those ones from the yeast called eyepob.
you are a bad things to have happened to this world yourself.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by shedy03(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2021
deji17:
Good or bad, 19 more months to go.
Counting down. lol.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by learnedman(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2021
This man Buhari is a big fool living in a fools paradise
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by ofiko123(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Buhari has two years to spend as president, they should let him be..
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by BigYash: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Zombies how market? grin The insecurity is getting to your doorsteps and your Darling daddy said if you talk about it ,you die grin Una must get sense by force.. Ahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Jonah507(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2021
What an evil administration!
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by buchi4action(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2021
This is absurd.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by ityP(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Decency2020:

I am a Yoruba woman but I can tell you that the only people who will agree with your above statement are the Igbos in the South East. My fellow Yoruba people are more interested in bringing another dead wood in the name of Tinubu. While the middle belt are neither here or there, the south south are only happy with chest beating that they are feeding the nation with their oil. They are not allocated to oil well.

Nigerians are bleeped up to say the least especially the youths.

If only the west has more people like this lady
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by ityP(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2021
I no go see that Manna guy for threads like this. I wonder why grin
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by kingPhidel(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Tell Lai Muhammed that one as for us we can't die hiding the truth. The truth must be told.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2021
He wants to hear declining insecurity. He should go to areas where he sees where insecurity has declined
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by chaloskyx: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2021
LOL YOU HAVE ALREADY INHERITED BAD LUCK NOW SINCE WE HAVE ALL DECIDED TO HAND OVER NIGERIA TO A THIEF LETS SEE WHAT HE WOULD USE OUR MONEY TO DO
starbuck:
May we never encounter this kind of bad luck cum 2023

1 Like

Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Yankee101: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Nah, you can't control the media
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by godisshit(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Stupidity is meant to be hidden, not advertised.

SIRRITE:
IPOBEANS HOW FAR, OYA MAKE UNA COME MASTURBATE HERE OH, JUBRI OF SUDAN DON TALK grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by godisshit(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Stupidity was meant to be hidden, not displayed.

winterlover:
Most Nigerians love bad news especially those ones from the yeast called eyepob.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by winterlover: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Stupidity was meant to be hidden, not displayed.

You moniker already shows your increased level of stupidity.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by godisshit(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Your stupidity was genetically handed down from a long line of stupid ancestors.

winterlover:

You moniker already shows your increased level of stupidity.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by winterlover: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Your stupidity was genetically handed down from a long line of stupid ancestors.

Because you have the right to be stupid doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by winterlover: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

I hope your mom has given you money for data this week?
Oh, did she ask you to fetch water before she left for the market in some village in Kwara?
Once you've finished eating, tell her mommy thank you o, don't forget.
South East is not your mate young man, South East is not responsible for your unfortunate life.
Look at your mirror and see how stupid you look right now.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Angelfrost(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

Stop writing in caps! It makes it obvious that you're just a troll.

It actually makes it more obvious that he is a poorly lettered idiot!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Brushstrokes20: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2021
And the Sadistic, self serving, bloodthirsty terrorist spits his usual gibberish!

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Sonn(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
All of us at Rotten-pig-meat grills joins our hands with the president to beg all Nigerians to stop to talking about insecurity, na PDPD cause am
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Bobxin: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2021
winterlover:

eyepop
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by luizpippo(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2021
kutashi:
The 'mumu' you never see any good in yourself! Your lies give you energy while your stupidity get you high!
The children of '8'! Heart Attack will finish you because of Buhari! Can you tell us how is gagging media? Cheap data is the reason why you're online! Must you talk If you have sensible nothing to say?

This one you are attacking the fellow, are you saying what Buhari and his Garba are suggesting is OK?

For example, after that Bandits attack in Sokoto this weekend, journalists are expected to say....due to the rising level of insecurity in Sokoto where bandits holds sway, this amount of people where killed.

Now, using the logic you support, this is how it reads........... Due to the "reality of declining insecurity" in Sokoto where bandits holds sway.......

Infact, Garba, Lai , PMB and you, werey ni gbogbo yin
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by godisshit(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2021
It is better to keep your mouth shut and let the world suspect you're a fool, than to open your mouth and have it proved beyond reasonable doubt.

winterlover:

Because you have the right to be stupid doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by winterlover: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
AllahIsShit:
It is better to keep your mouth shut and let the world suspect you're a fool, than to open your mouth and have it proved beyond reasonable doubt.

They say silence is the best answer for a fool.
I'm done. Lemme enjoy my silence.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by Aether(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2021
The President is a plague, and with every statement that comes out of his mouth, you'd be able to infer that he had no good plans for the country.

An individual that is more interested in sending consolation messages for the tragedies in other countries, than putting out the problems in his own country.

Fortunately, if people are ready, any plague can be dealt with. They just need to be courageous enough. Hopefully, Nigerians use their heads in choosing a leader next time. I'm honestly not holding my breath though.
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by sterlingD(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Its so sad cry
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by West2019(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2021
buhari 2023 continuity
Re: Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists by cardoctor(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Then what is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme / Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.