Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Earn Money Online Doing Micro Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Money Online Doing Micro Jobs (234 Views)

Job Alerts: Make $100 - $1000 Monthly Doing SEO Micro Jobs / Top 9 Micro Jobs Sites And Apps To Earn Extra Money In Nigeria / Get Paid Doing Micro Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Online Doing Micro Jobs by Tasfod: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Have you heard of microjobs?

Okay, maybe you do not know what they really are!

Micro jobs are a type of temporary work that involves completing assignments or tasks for a fee per assignment. Micro jobs can include work that is completed online or in-person.

I will be introducing you to jobs that will make you regular income with little or no experience at all.
Suitable for anyone. It can be your side-job as you can do it anywhere you are.
It involves the things you do daily but do not get paid for!.

I will pay you:

- to join telegram and discord groups
- to chat
- to post on facebook groups and on your facebook wall
- to follow twitter and instagram pages
- to like, share and comment of posts, e.t.c.

You can earn $1 daily within 5mins, and as much as $5 daily if you are serious!.

Chat me up on whatsapp via 0 9 0 7 1 9 3 1 8 3 6 to get information on this so you can be added to our growing-telegram group

(1) (Reply)

Financial Help / Business Development Officers Needed For A Lotto Betting Company / Await Your KYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.