Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Satanists Don't Worship Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanists Don't Worship Satan (485 Views)

Why Christians Don't Worship On Saturday / [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... / 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanists Don't Worship Satan by NaijaSatanlst: 5:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Satanism is a religion started in the 20th century by atheists as a middle finger to mainstream religions. Satanists are just atheists that want to catch cruise and fucck with the minds of Christians/Muslims. Don't just trust my word for it, you can Google it if you want.
We don't believe in Satan/worship him. We don't pray to Satan. We don't sacrifice human beings/animals. We don't endorse violence, neither do we endorse you being a jerk to people around you.
Now, you must be asking, "So if Satanists don't believe in Satan, who does?"

That is an interesting question. People who believe in Satan are called Christians.

Know the difference!!!

1 Like

Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by TenQ: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Satanism is a religion started in the 20th century by atheists as a middle finger to mainstream religions. Satanists are just atheists that want to catch cruise and fucck with the minds of Christians/Muslims. Don't just trust my word for it, you can Google it if you want.
We don't believe in Satan/worship him. We don't pray to Satan. We don't sacrifice human beings/animals. We don't endorse violence, neither do we endorse you being a jerk to people around you.
Now, you must be asking, "So if Satanists don't believe in Satan, who does?"

That is an interesting question. People who believe in Satan are called Christians.

Know the difference!!!
There are two kinds of satanists
1. The Religious Satanists:
Those who worship satan as a religious activity
2. The Irreligious Satanists:
Those who don't worship satan (or any spirit whatsoever) but subscribe to the rebellious nature (of satan) against the christian God

Either way, the common denominator is: A Choice and Will to REBEL against "the Supreme Life Giving and Law Giving Spirit" aka God for an ALTERNATIVE god who exalts "the god of self" above EVERY BEING!
Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by mariovito(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Keep telling them please.

1 Like

Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by Niflheim(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2021
They may never understand this post in a million years, due to the "thick skull syndrome" that is rampant in their churches!!!

These are the same people who saw "red liquid beetle dung" and thought it was the holy blood of jesus!!!

Imagine humans who worship cockroach shit!!!

Thank God I am an Atheist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Satanism is a religion started in the 20th century by atheists as a middle finger to mainstream religions.

Satanism became EVIDENT because The Lord allowed it to come.

"I go, that the prince of this world may come and fulfill the prophecies".

You are just a stupid follow-follow African evil who stupidly thinks Satanism is simply meant to offend us.

You are a big fool for thinking so. And of course you will become increasingly stupid when you choose to embrace evil and wickedness!
Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by NaijaSatanlst: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are a big fool

Imagine the guy that claims that Eve means Evil is calling me a big fool.

How ironical cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by NaijaSatanlst: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2021
TenQ:

Those who don't worship satan (or any spirit whatsoever) but subscribe to the rebellious nature (of satan) against the christian God

Either way, the common denominator is: A Choice and Will to REBEL against "the Supreme Life Giving and Law Giving Spirit" aka God for an ALTERNATIVE god who exalts "the god of self" above EVERY BEING!
Ahh, I think I had a stroke with those colours.
Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by TenQ: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Ahh, I think I had a stroke with those colours.
Yes, the emphasis in colour
So that you note the key words!
TenQ:

Re: Satanists Don't Worship Satan by OloshoMan: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus's Wine Alcoholic Or Non-alcoholic? English Bible Vs Hausa Bible / What Holiness Is Like? And How Uneasy It Is? / "By The Grace Of God", Is The Reason Why Some Christians Are Lazy & Unproductive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.