Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This (810 Views)

5 Top Sites Where You Can Read News And Get Paid In Nigeria For Free / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Your Chance To Become A Land Owner Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Hello,

I have done this before on another thread in october 1st.I am bringing it back due to some response i got.

I intend to show only serious people the SECRETS and OPPORTUNITIES of LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING.

This training is a one on one via telegram.It is a 4hrs training but you can split it into 2 days and 2hrs each.

If you are serious to take advantage, email me at: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

COST: 4k

Promo starts today and ends on friday.

NOTE: If you are not ready to start, do nI ot email me.Incase you have questions, ask here so others might gain.No personal questions.

I will be giving some free lectures here for enlightenment purpose.The main practical is in the one on one training.

Lets start.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2021
SYLLABUS:

1. What is giftcard
2. Buy low, sell high concept
3. What is a discounted giftcard
4. Paxful introduction
5. The 4 different ways to earn via giftcard trading
6. Features of a giftcard
7. Steps to search and analyse offers
8. Telegram method
9. Secret opportunity 1 ( practical )
10. Secret opportunity 2 ( practical)
11. Secret opporrunity 3 ( practical )
12. Secret opportunity 4 ( practical )
13. Getting started and registration.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Let me enlighten you a bit:
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2021
WHAT IS GIFTCARD?

According to investopaedia:

A gift card is a form of payment that can be used to make purchases at retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, and other locations. It is basically a voucher issued by a designated store.Gift cards can only be used to purchase items that the designated store sells.The store does not pay cash for giftcard.Giftcards can be used online or physically at stores.

In a nutshell, a giftcard is a voucher that can be used to purchase online or in stores of the company that issues them.

Examples of different types of giftcards are:

1. Amazon giftcard
2. Itunes
3. One vanilla
4. Steem
5.Sephora
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2021
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

This training is about buying discounted giftcards and selling it at a higher price.The concept is about buying LOW and selling HIGH.It is the differential in this price that makes a profit.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2021
DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS:

A discounted giftcard is giftcard that is bought at a reduced price  from its stored value.Let us assume that the owner of a giftcard of $100 worth wants to sell it for $90, then it has been discounted.

We intend to buy giftcards at a discounted price using bitcoin as payment method at paxful.com.Then we sell the giftcard at a higher price in which we will be paid in bitcoin at another place which i am yet to reveal.There are 4 different opportunities i have discovered and i will explain it in details:

EXAMPLE1:

Let us assume that someone in USA was given an amazon gift card of $100 as birthday gift.

That means the person can only use it to purchase only at amazon stores or online at amazon website.The person cannot tender same giftcard in another store that does not bear amazon.The maximum items the person can buy with it is $100.

Lets assume the person does not like any item on amazon or prefers to have the cash.In this scenario, giftcards can only be used to purchase at the store. The store does not give out cash in exchange for the giftcard.Since the giftcard owner wants cash, he or she will have to look for anyone that needs a giftcard and will pay cash.

In such exchange, the person paying cash does not pay the full amount of $100.The person might pay $85 cash in exchange of $100 worth of giftcard value.Now the buyer owns the giftcard and can only use it on amazon store or website.The buyer has just gained $15 upfront.Now the buyer of the giftcard has it and its worth $100 but he paid $85.

If you are the person in this scenario, you can use the giftcard for different things which i will enlighten you on.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Now lets look at a scenario i call GOOD, BAD and UGLY.

This will enable you understand why giftcard is popular in Nigeeia but Nigeria does not really use giftcards in stores.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Good , bad and ugly

The GOOD: The main use of giftcard is to act as a voucher in the purchase of items.Lets assume you stay in usa and wants to give someone a birthday gift but not sure of what the person might like, you could just purchase a giftcard and give to the person to buy anything worth that amount in the giftcard value at the store brand that issued the giftcard.

People also give out giftcards as wedding gifts etc.Gift cards can be purchased with cash at stores in usa.

Anyone that wants cash in exchange of hes or her given giftcard will have to sell it to a willing buyer physically or online.Paxful is an online website that lots of people list out their giftcards for sale.

The discount they sell it varies with the individual.A discount of 20% or lower is common.

The above is the idea of the good and legit giftcard market chain.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2021
THE BAD:
For every good thing, there seem to exist the bad ones.Lets look at the bad type.

An average Nigerian yahoo boy involved in romance scam usually ask hes victim to send him giftcard as payment.The reason for this is to evade the traditional banking system or a trace.Once he recieves the giftcard details, he sells it at a ridiculous price to giftcard retailers in Nigeria.The retailers dictate the price.Imagine a giftcard of 50 dollars which is supposed to be around 500/dollar exchange rate might be exchanged at 280/dollar.

The yahoo boy usually does not mind.All he is after is getting cash.

The Nigerian retailer makes the differential in price by the time he use other methods to convert the giftcard.

The above is the bad example and i do not encourage you to buy from yahoo boys simply because you are abetting them.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2021
THE UGLY: The ugly truth is: if you buy a discounted giftcard locally from a yahoo boy, you have just abetted fraud even though you are not directly involved.It is about conscience.Nigeria as a country does not use giftcard locally in stores so how come Nigerians sell giftcard? It is the proceed of fraud.

Some Nigerians also sell giftcards that they got from paid survey websites etc.That one is not fraudulent but the amount is usually little.

What i will be showing you is the legitimate giftcard trading where you buy from usa citizens that intend to sell and you now resell and convert to cash and gain profit.This method has lots of opportunities.

If you are a yahoo boy apprentice or about to start or been in it for long, i suggest you quit because it is not honourable.Do legit and have peace of mind.There is no justification for fraud.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2021
What i will be showing you is the legit method that you can do wiyh your phone.It has 4 distinct opportunities.

In paxful, there are over 300 opportunities due to the payment methods.I know a few and i am willing to show you 4 of them that nice.These 4 are very good to start with.

I will be mentioning them here but the real practical is in the one on one training.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
SECRET OPPORRUNITY 1:

BRIEF:

The place to get discounted giftcard is at paxful.com

This method is based on buying a discounted giftcard and using it to shop on another website and getting it delivered to you locally and you sell the product yourself and taking profit from the discount on the giftcard and the normal discount on the item.

Lets assume you have alreasy bought the discounted giftcard on paxful.Now here is how to use it:

Step 1: First open the website which you intend to buy the items from e.g amazon or walmart etc. It is the corresponding giftcard of such store that you will buy on paxful when you search.You need to be registered on the stores website.

Step 2: Immediately the seller gives you the giftcard details, load it on the website of the store and once it is succesful, then u can close the transaction on paxful and paxful pays the seller.

If not succesful, screenshot the error and send to the seller immediately.Let the screenshot show your phone time of screenshot.This acts as evidence.The reaaon for this is in situation whereby a dispute occurs between you and the seller incase he claims you have used the card.That is when paxful comes in and check the evidence.

Step 3: Once the card loads succesfully on your account, then you can shop with it at your convenience.The fund is already in your account.

Note: In the event that the item does not ship to your country, you could have it shipped to a usa address via a sevice called us ship.They assign an address for you and help you recieve your orders and then send it to you at a fee.Check out their rate and terms.

Step 4: When the item arrives, sell it locally.

Exercise: Open an account with the following stores:

1. Amazon
2. Walmart
3. Nike

Exercise: Go into your amazon account and look for gift card registry.That is the place you will load the giftcard that the seller sends to you.Once you load it, it shows and you can click on paxful to release bitcoin to the seller.It is only amazon giftcard you can load there.

Send screenshot.

Exercise:Check for manage accounts under account section in your amazon account.This is where you can load debit cards or one vanilla card to make payment.It is like attaching a payment card to an account.

Now you have these types of cards you can load on your amazon acc to shop:

Amazon gift card under giftcard,

Debit cards, one vanilla card under manage account.

You can do the following with the amazon gift card after loading it:

a. buy items on amazon
b. Buy other types of giftcards.

lets assume you see a shirt on Nike and you like it but did not see a good Nike giftcard with good discount on paxful but there is a good discount on amazon.

You can buy the amazon giftcard on paxful, load it on amazon
Then use it to buy NIKE giftcard under giftcard registry.Now go to your NIKE account and load the card and use it to buy the shirt.

The discount which you bought the amazon card applies to the transaction.

In this situatiom, it is e giftcard you will buy so that the card details is sent to your email instantly.If you choose physical card, it will take days to arrive and shipping fee might eat up in the discount.

TIP: Incase you intend to be buying goods and store them in bulk before you ship to your country, try to get a shipping usa address.This will save you shipping cost of sending items.

You could visit shopito.com.They help to recieve your items in the usa to a designated address they give you and they ship to your country.

Go through their website and read their terms.You can input the shipping usa address that they give you on amazon as delivery address.Some item sellers on amazon only ship within usa.In such situation you put your usa addresss as delivery address and those ones ship to your country at a fee.

Try to upgrade your amazon account to amazon prime.It helps in saving shipping fees.This is cool if you intend to be shopping often.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
That is the summary for one of the 4 secret opportunities.

Step by step practical is in the training.

Please ask me questions here.

I will be talking about the other methods soon.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2021
If you are serious to take advantage, email me at: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

NOTE: When you email me, expect a reply within few minutes.
Try to get telegram.That is where the practical training will be done.

You have between now and friday to take advantage of this 4k promo.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Please ask me questions on the above before i continue.

For those that are serious ans eager to start, email me.

Even if you not ready, u can gain something from this thread, so ask your questions here
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2021
I will continue soon.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2021
I will summarize secret opportunity 2
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Secret opportunity 2:

This method is via drop shipping.All you are doing here is buying the wishlist items on amazon fora deignate company that pays you in bitcoin.

Here is how it works.There is a company that buys certain items at discounted pric and pay via bitcoin.

They have a wish list of the items.

Lets assume you already have a $100 amazon giftcard which you bought with $80 bitcoin at a discount of 20% on paxful.

Now lets also assume you have loaded the $100 amazon giftcard to your amazon account.Then you can shop with it.

There is a company that buys amazon products at a discount and pay via bitcoin.

Lets assume an item they like on amazon costs $100.They can buy it themselves bu they prefer to buy it around 15% discount from  those that have discounted giftcards.

So you buy the product at $100 and ship to them via amazon and they pay you $85 bitcoin worth.

Now you have made 5% profit if you subtract 15% from the 20% discounted card.
The company already have a wishlist of items you can buy and drop ship to them.They also resell the items and gaining 15% already before adding any extra profit.

They also buy ecards or physical cards bought on amazon and pay same day for ecards.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2021
This method is only profitable if you get a discounted giftcard that is more than 15%.

There are several offers on paxful and ill show you how to search them on paxful website and on telegram too.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Pros of this method:

1. You are only dropshipping and not going out to look for buyers.There is a dedicated buyer that is sharing from your discount.

2. You can do it as often as you have a discounted giftcard above 15%

Disavdantage: Your discounted giftcard has to be above 15% inorder to get profit.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
The profit of the second opportunity is small as compared to the first oe but its easier.The way to make more money rom otis whenyou rins and repeat.So your cumulative profit all depends on how many discounted giftcards above 15% you an get.There are lots but you need to know the different methods to search for them.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Lets calculate it.

Lets assume you bought $80 bitcoin at the current rate of  580 naira per dollar.That is 46400 naira. This is your cost price.

Now you load it on your paxful wallet and geta disounted amazon giftcard of $100 at 20%.

Now you load the amazon giftcard to your amazon and then drop ship to the company i talked about above for 15% disount.That means you will get 5% profit in bitcoin.You will be paid $85 worth of bitcoin.Now your profit is 5 times 580.That is 2900 naira for that single transaction which could take 1hr from the paxful aapect.The payment from the other company is same day if its ecard you send to them.Then you can rinse and repeat it as long as you find more discounted amazon cards.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2021
NOTE: For those interested in the full practial training, pls try to have telegram.

You can email me on: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com .
Expect my reply within few minutes.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Now let continue.
I want you to search paxful yourself and look for the discounted giftcards available.

Please take this part serious.

I will send the steps soon but i need people to signify.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Since there is no signified interest, lets call it a day.

I hereby close this thread on the free details.

Interested people can contact me before friday for the paid training: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by Robertzini: 1:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Check your email since you never reply me
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Hello,

So sorry for late reply.I was not feeling fine recently but i am very ok now.I have replied all your emails.

Please check and reply.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Today is the end of the 4k promo.

For those that had requested, please check your email.I have just replied everyone.Do let me know the time you intend to start.

thanks.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello,

I was aaked if there is possibility of promo extension.

I have not really decided yet but only for those that have emailed me.

I will update everyone on this thread soon.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
The promo for this thread has officially closed.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by Dowenship(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
checkthis1990:
Hello,

I was aaked if there is possibility of promo extension.

I have not really decided yet but only for those that have emailed me.

I will update everyone on this thread soon.

please do
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dowenship:
please do

Anyone interested can email me within 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distress Sale Ukraine Bound 85,000 Pairs Of Shoes (china) / Banking Halls Empty As Naira Scarcity Worsens / To All Nairalanders Ountside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.