Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This (816 Views)

5 Top Sites Where You Can Read News And Get Paid In Nigeria For Free / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Your Chance To Become A Land Owner Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
This is for those that have done the training.

Please give your reviews here and suggestions.

thanks.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 4:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Dont send me reviews via email
Send it here so others can gain from it.

Only email me when you are ready for the training.
Re: This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This by checkthis1990: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Announcsment:

This is for those that have paid for the legit giftcard training but havs not had the time to do the training, please try to make out time between today and tommorrow before the month of october run out.

For those willing to take advantage of the promo bwfore october end, email me:

giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

For those that have done the training on promo, share your views here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Up Your Whatsapp TV And Make About 100k Weekly / Fish Pond Farming / Food Suppliers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.