Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Are You Cool With 19.5% Per Annum Earned Passively By Staking A Stablecoin? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Cool With 19.5% Per Annum Earned Passively By Staking A Stablecoin? (354 Views)

Welcome to ULTRON Staking Hub NFT Passive Daily Income / LOAN Between 0-500000naira @ 5% Per Week / Apps That Pay You Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Cool With 19.5% Per Annum Earned Passively By Staking A Stablecoin? by CryptoGuide: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2021
Truth be told, 19.5% APY isn't much for low net worth investors. But for those with huge investment capital it's a big deal.

This investment involves staking a stablecoin such as USDT, and earning without without doing anything other than wait.

Note that you can withdraw your Capital and earnings at any point in time. Trust me, it's the safest way to earn in the Crypto space.

If you're interested and would love to learn more about how it works, simply message me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

Note that it's not a free guide
Re: Are You Cool With 19.5% Per Annum Earned Passively By Staking A Stablecoin? by PENNYSWAP: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Stake in your wallet abi .... scammer Oooooo
Re: Are You Cool With 19.5% Per Annum Earned Passively By Staking A Stablecoin? by CryptoGuide: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Be open to opportunities mate; not every idea on the internet is a scam; that is what is keeping majority of the people poor; "Always thinking everything is a scam".

I've staked mine already in my Wallet. Why on earth would I ever ask people to stake their cryptos in my wallet? I do not request any fund from them other than the flat fee I charge to guide my Clients on how to set up theirs running. That is my reward for the value I provide.

PENNYSWAP:
Stake in your wallet abi .... scammer Oooooo

(1) (Reply)

FG: Open Portal For Sale Of 5000 Houses (only Nigerian)/ How To Apply / . / Where Can I Learn Cryptocurrency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.