Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent (2130 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position / Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent by YEMOYEMI: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2011
DO YOU DESIRE TO START A BANKING CAREER ON A SOLID FOUNDATION
DO YOU HAVE AT LEAST OND UPPER CREDIT IN ANY DISCIPLINE AND NOT MORE THAN 21 YEARS OF AGE
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, KINDLY COME WITH YOUR C.V AND ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS T O:

INTEGRATED CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED (ICSL) AT 41, GBOLADE ADEBANJO, OFF OLUSOJI IDOWU, OFF ASSOCIATION AVENUE, ILUPEJU, LAGOS.
WE CONDUCT TEST EVERY WORKING DAY BY 7AM.
PLEASE VISIT:
www.integratedcorporateservices.com for details or call 01 2714703
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent by YEMOYEMI: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2011
Hello all,

please make your comments and ask questions if you need clarifications.

I need someone to help broadcast this message on general information.

Thank you all.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent by temmiedee: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2011
I wish to apply but I'm 26yrs with a B.sc in Business Admin. with 2.1. Can I still go on to apply? Pls, reply.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent by YEMOYEMI: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2011
You may still visit the office with original of all your credentilas e.g BSc certificate,O'level certificate, NYSC cert,birth cert or primary school leaving cert and your C.V.If there is opportunity for BSc, you'l be allowed to write the test.
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent by ndidibabe(f): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
My brother wrote the test in Ibadan a month ago. He passed the test but yet to be invited for an interview. Can he write the test again?
Re: Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks And This Is Very Urgent by YEMOYEMI: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2011
If your brother is yet to be invited for interview, it means there is no request from the clients yet.If he is in Lagos now, he may visit the Lagos office with his credentials and explain to them.

Thank you,

(1) (Reply)

Standard Alliance Life Assurance Is Recruiting -aspamda Branch-trade Fair, Lagos / Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam / Please Help, Just Got This From PVTI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.