Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year (8217 Views)

This Punch Newspapper Cartoon Is Very Funny / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / Gov Ugwuanyi Wins Sun Governor Of The Year, El-rufai, Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by zikter(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
I thought It was wike. Abi the winners dey come in batches.
Me too, just wondering
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Timoleon(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2021
For how much ?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Nigerialabalaba: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by sakanifemi123(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2021
This is not a surprise to me, because if you didn't praise or honour Nigeria Givernment your business wouldn't be boom or grow if do opposite side there is tendency for departure of your business. If you want to stay relevance in the country never tell the truth.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
But they said it's Wike, or am I missing something?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by xoftxoul: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg Lemme wear lifejacket
So that I'll survive more of this paid award
Sun newspaper in the mud!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Coronavirus1: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigeria newspaper are useless only the highest bidder win best governor of the year of the month. Yahaya Bello the man who cannot build a single bridge no road na wah o
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Oppy2k2: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2021
An award bought an secured with workers salary.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Princeton92(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Fake
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Selfmotivated: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
happiness32:
You can say 2023 calculations
But this is well deserved. I'm from Kogi and I can see what's happening
And people are dying because they had not been paid salaries for more than 6 months...
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Numerouno94(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I hope he has started paying salaries because even if projects dey, what will people eat? This is what many people accuse aregbesola of osun state of? Many projects in the state, but he was paying half salary

Oga all na hoax. There's notin like project.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

Oga all na hoax. There's notin like project.
Oga o.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by EdiskyHarry: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Very funny
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Numerouno94(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Bellerophon: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2021
The Sun is a newspaper with a title that is a fitting irony for its declining reality! A newspaper past its journalistic prime fading into the forgetfulness of senescence! Futile grab at straws, an abominable effort to stay afloat unwilling to accept their fate as flotsam and debris of a collapsed vessel of political propaganda and aggrandizement! YAHAYA BELLO a schmuck of renown and ignoble ineptitude, who in saner climes is a denizen of the cesspits of social strata holds sway In government to the detriment of the wailing population of citizens and residents of his state afflicting them with the burden and malady of his ineffectual tottering beguiling with the artifice of glossed and embellished mediocrity ! How docile the pen has become that erstwhile flagship prints like the Sun have become sullied pedestals for the announcement and glorification of the ascendancy of mediocrity in a state and country in exponential need for excellent and zealous political leadership! Another sad day in Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Awards for the highest bidder
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by steveodo(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Both Yaya bello and the sun news paper are useless to Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by naturefellow(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2021
slimfit1:
That is how you spot a useless newspaper.
Like does The Sun still exist, online or offline?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Steve0979(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2021
happiness32:
You can say 2023 calculations
But this is well deserved. I'm from Kogi and I can see what's happening
tunder kill u Dede bastard
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Amilli(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Joker ! What innovation has the Governor brought to Kogi state ? Smh
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by ehis05(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2021
This man is trying so hard to buy the presidents of Nigerians position
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by seyz91(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy i tell you
slimfit1:
That is how you spot a useless newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by techWriter3: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2021
commendation to the highest buyer
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Sunday2021: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2021
I wish this man will be our next president. All these nonsense of ipob terrorists will be a thing of the past.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by zoedew: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2021
In all the circumstances, the thing speaks for itself! What an award!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2021
I will give it to him not because of infrastructure but security. He did well in reducing but not completely stopping insecurity in Kogi going by the size of the State and its strategic location.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by 4four(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Na WA oooo, it is this kind of news paper that are calling terrorists Fulani headmen business men
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by 4four(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Bellerophon:
The Sun is a newspaper with a title that is a fitting irony for its declining reality! A newspaper past its journalistic prime fading into the forgetfulness of senescence! Futile grab at straws, an abominable effort to stay afloat unwilling to accept their fate as flotsam and debris of a collapsed vessel of political propaganda and aggrandizement! YAHAYA BELLO a schmuck of renown and ignoble ineptitude, who in saner climes is a denizen of the cesspits of social strata holds sway In government to the detriment of the wailing population of citizens and residents of his state afflicting them with the burden and malady of his ineffectual tottering beguiling with the artifice of glossed and embellished mediocrity ! How docile the pen has become that erstwhile flagship prints like the Sun have become sullied pedestals for the announcement and glorification of the ascendancy of mediocrity in a state and country in exponential need for excellent and zealous political leadership! Another sad day in Africa
pls, are you related to ffk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency / Nigeria’s Oil Output Drops To 972,394 Bpd / Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.