Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year (8216 Views)

This Punch Newspapper Cartoon Is Very Funny / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / Gov Ugwuanyi Wins Sun Governor Of The Year, El-rufai, Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Opirlo: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Yahaya Bello of lokoja nd ipillo road? Or which?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by kovic7(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Stupid award to a stupid governor by a stupid newspaper.
The only aspect Yeye Bello can score 10% is security. Every other aspect is Zero. I live in Kogi state, his own Local Government (Okene) and I can tell u, his people are suffering. No infrastructure too. What are the basis of giving him this award? Lokoja the state capital doesn't even qualify to be a local government headquarters. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Beblessedbaba: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2021
As funny as this might seems.

Do we tell the award givers or we should allow them fool themselves and the receiver ?

In their innermost they both know they are lying to each other.

Just little scrutiny of the projects and independent verification on ground; All are lied .

The entire sham will fall...Everyone knows this including the two stakeholders.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by DrKKK1(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2021
GYB is not my best of the 36 governors in Nigeria because he is not a stellar performance in all sectors. However, on sectoral performance, I am yet to see any governor that has done better than him in security, health, gender balancing and youth inclusion in governance. These are the major planks on which the sun ☀️ award was predicated. In these sectors, even my own best governors of borno and ebonyi states do not come close to GYB. I know bad records are tough to wash away, many Nigerians haven't forgiven him for the way he managed the staff screening exercise in the first term. Finally, the publisher must be commended for paying attention to the details in chosen the � awardee!
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Entimz: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Since no one is reading Newspaper again..them too needed to cash out from Kogi Government
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Tzar(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Award for sale.
What else do you expect from a newspaper owned by a crook?!
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Bluntemperor: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
slimfit1:
That is how you spot a useless newspaper.

Nonsense.
An award that has no value to the people that even salaries can't be paid!
Yinmu.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by ugotaya: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2021
70-year-old woman gives birth to first child, she is one of the world's oldest new mothers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKWyNxLdGWk
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Okehi001: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2021
This is nonsense award by a nonsense media to a nonsense governor who only knows how to loot, impoverish and kill anyone who stand to criticize him in the state.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2021
If he likes let him be given award by The Wind or Moon newspaper he's not fit to be a state governor if not for fortune that smiled on him. He's not GEJ grin [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Omicron007: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
Oluboh:
Well deserved
[/s]

Zombie. How much is Yeye Bello paying you?
You have exchanged your destiny for 1k
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by MrBONE2(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Lmao! I knew the poster would be certain Simeonee111 then Alphafeezay will follow with a comment follow by Happiness32, then the last one Oluboh. These are the 4 stupid people Campaigning for the idiot on NL. If you check them well their parents are among those Yahaya Bello is owing money, but they’re not bothered so far they’re getting their 1k per day.
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by LastProphet: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Lmao! I knew the poster would be certain Simeonee111 then Alphafeezay will follow with a comment follow by Happiness32, then the last one Oluboh. These are the 4 stupid people Campaigning for the idiot on NL. If you check them well their parents are among those Yahaya Bello is owing money, but they’re not bothered so far they’re getting their 1k per day.

God bless you for exposing them, Alphafeezay, Happiness32, Simeonee111 and oluboh, God will run their life exactly the way bello ran kogi in Jesus mighty name - Amen
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Achizzy7: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2021
[b]The honor which depends on a basic evaluation of Bello's accomplishments in Kogi State, his party (the All Progressive Congress), legacy projects, giant strides in education, healthcare and infrastructure, his public mediations and drives, was conveyed to the governor on Saturday at Ekpo Hotel, Lagos.

Rubbish even from the Sun !!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by goddons50: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....THIS IS D MOST USELESS GOVERNOR IN D HISTORY OF NIGERIA....ABI NO B DSAME KOGI WEY I DY SO
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by enemyofprogress: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Cash and carry awaerd
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by McTominay(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
happiness32:
You can say 2023 calculations
But this is well deserved. I'm from Kogi and I can see what's happening
Most of this projects have been done since first term... Why are they now bringing it up? Which one was done in this second term?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Whyzaid(f): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2021
The media is one of the major problems of this country
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by culcat(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
HE BOUGHT IT
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by slimfit1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Nonsense.
An award that has no value to the people that even salaries can't be paid!
Yinmu.

Brown envelope journalists.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by OMBIIGA: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
The sun Newspaper! The Sun Newspaper!! The Sun Newspaper!!!, how many times do I call you ? Please can decipher the criteria for this award.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by OMBIIGA: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
The sun Newspaper! The Sun Newspaper!! The Sun Newspaper!!!, how many times do I call you ? Please can you decipher the criteria for this award.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by chiedozie198100: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
grin

Paid for award.
Nigeria has never truly had a stellar governor from tinubu in lagos to ortom in benue

Expect more of this awards as elections draw near

Does the Newyork Times give guvnor of year award or le monde in france

Just another way corruption is passed around from govt to newmedia that are meant to spotlight corruption

Donald Duke was outstanding.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by Teejaney88(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Awarding the best Governor award to yahaya hello at any price is another level of madness that can never be matched...
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by ofiko123(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vanity upon vanity.. All is vanity..
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Sun Newspapper's Governor Of The Year by bluefilm: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Well, for firmly rejecting the COVID19 narratives and draconian moves by the globalists, I'd congrats to him on the award.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Output Drops To 972,394 Bpd / Jonathan Booed, Stoned In Bauchi Rally. Protest ongoing (PHOTOS) / Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.