Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Celebrity Scandal :real Tiwa Savage SSX Tape With BF Leaked (video Without VPN) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Scandal :real Tiwa Savage SSX Tape With BF Leaked (video Without VPN) (2706 Views)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Girl Cut Hair Beat Friend To Closely Death For Sleeping With BF (video/photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Scandal :real Tiwa Savage SSX Tape With BF Leaked (video Without VPN) by Gistposter: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa Savage has said her ssx tape might be out in the open few weeks back in an interview.

She said she was contacted and asked for money by the blackmailer. She said she was contacted and asked for money by the blackmailer but refused to pay up. She later said she would explain to her son, Jamal and she hopes he understands.

She was asked if it was her new boyfriend that’s trying to blackmail her and she said she doesn’t think so but whoever it is won’t get a dime from her.

Watch the video here without VPN>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Sends Bobrisky Out Of Benin After Oba Of Benin Insult / Go Get Married D Banj / David And Victoria Beckam Welcome Baby Girl - Harper Seven Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.