Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) (1125 Views)

EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by saphiere(f): 6:31pm On Apr 05
The Nigeria Police Force has successfully apprehended an impostor who masqueraded as a police officer along the bustling Idoro Road in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State. The suspect, posing as a member of law enforcement, perpetrated a fraudulent act, duping an unsuspecting market woman of a staggering sum of 500,000 naira.

This brazen deception unfolded as the purported fake policewoman exploited her guise to gain the trust of the market vendor, ultimately capitalizing on the situation to swindle her of a significant amount of money. Such deceit not only undermines the trust in law enforcement but also inflicts financial harm on innocent individuals striving to make a livelihood.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Y2CiCNv0n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

nlfpmod lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by saphiere(f): 6:31pm On Apr 05
If the country was good she wouldn't have gone into crime. FIX THE COUNTRY !!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by ElSudani: 6:32pm On Apr 05
Caro, you get mind o.
Oh my God! I can't laugh. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by superCleanworks(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05
na dem I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON... na dem

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Greenback: 6:34pm On Apr 05
Free food for dpo 😁
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Iamanoited: 6:37pm On Apr 05
JUST ACTING. NOLLYWOOD STARS.
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by helinues: 7:10pm On Apr 05
What men can't do, na learning practice to women.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by CCIA: 7:14pm On Apr 05
saphiere:
seun lalasticlala nlfpmod doesn't this comment ill?
The truth the bitter you? 🙄
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Zooposki(f): 7:15pm On Apr 05
CCIA:
grin

she go bail herself with kpekus grin

Na yansh and prick you dey take bail yourself? Abi na ya mama toto or your papa prick you dey use? You guys just open your mouth to spew out rubbish on a public forum. Please ban this boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by CCIA: 7:18pm On Apr 05
Zooposki:

Na yansh and prick you dey take bail yourself? Abi na ya mama toto or your papa prick?
Men bail with money.

women that are a nuisance and liability use their only perceived asset which is in between their legs.
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Zooposki(f): 7:20pm On Apr 05
CCIA:
Men bail with money.

women that are a nuisance and liability use their only perceived asset which is in between their legs.

That’s how you male gender denigrate women to such an extent men see them as objects to be raped. How I wish I could meet you in real life, I swear I would put a bullet through that your dull skull.
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by rinzaugustine: 7:22pm On Apr 05
Crimes like these are going up everyday and Nigeria is descending into anarchy. Emilokan wake up from sleep and fix Nigeria. Your paid supporters then said you are better than Peter Obi but now you are worse than buhari and all the useless leaders put together that your paid supporters like onanuga and co are now ashamed to mention baba Emilokan Agbado failure name where Peter Obi is mentionined
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by CCIA: 7:22pm On Apr 05
Zooposki:

That’s how you male gender denigrate women to such an extent men see them as objects to be raped. I wish I could meet you in real life, I swear I would put a bullet through that your dull skull.
grin

Are you currently on your period? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Helinuesmybaby: 7:40pm On Apr 05
helinues:
What men can't do, na learning practice to women.

grin

So still jobless helinues?
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by nlfpmod: 7:45pm On Apr 05
It's actually 2022 news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by epondudu: 8:20pm On Apr 05
No tribe ,no name checking this is pure criminality,
But this people get mind OOO,giving this beautiful country bad reputation both home and abroad grin
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Sirhush(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05
All the Sara you don dey chop since you go vomit am grin
Re: Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) by Cassandraloius: 8:12am On Apr 06
Caro wey suppose dey wizkid music video, I guess she didn't meet wizkid on time. Meanwhile she should face the law.

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! / Another Promising Nigerian Jailed For Arm Robbery / Murdered Cynthia Akogu To Buried On Sept 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.