Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Eid-el-maulud: Odoh Sues For Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-maulud: Odoh Sues For Peace (319 Views)

Benard Odoh Reacts To Court Judgement Sacking Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-maulud: Odoh Sues For Peace by Okeydegeneral: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2021
The Young Progressives Party chairmanship candidate in next year's Abuja Municipal Area Council, Hon Michael Odoh has asked Nigerians to use this Eid-el-Maulud celebration to pray for the peace of the country.
[i][/i]
Speaking to news men in Abuja, Hon Odoh decried the high state of violence and criminality in the country and wants Nigerians to seek the face of God so that peace can return to the country.

Speaking further, the YPP chairmanship candidate stated that the country can only move forward when there is peace.

On the chances of winning his election and his recent endorsement by the Igbo traditional councils in FCT as the only candidate who can transform AMAC, Odoh noted that he is already miles ahead of PDP and APC as he has visited all the 12wards in the council and has received the endorsement of the people.

" February 12 2022 is my date with history, YPP will win with a landslide, we are the choice o the people ".

Concluding the press interaction, Hon Odoh noted that his party is set to receive over 2000 defectors in the area council from the PDP, APC and APGA once the campaign starts in November.

" From reports i received during my ward visitations, it shows that the candidates of the PDP and APC know that I am the best candidate for the job but pride and party loyalty won't allow them say it in public, I will take AMAC to a new level".

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Read Full Details Of Amended 7-count Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu / NNAMDI KANU Arrives At The Court Live Now / FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Financiers, Reveals Details Of Millions Donated To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.