Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria (207 Views)

What Would Peter Obi Had Done Differently If It Were Him? / Atiku: What I Will Do Differently To Put Nigeria’s Economy On Right Path / What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria by olawalepopoola: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2021
As a young person and a Nairalander, what will you do differently assuming you are the president of Nigeria. This is a discussion thread.
How will you:
1. Develop the economy
2. How will the education sector fare
3. How will you achieve true federalism
4. What tactics will you use to improve the security of the nation
5. How will you reduce rate of unemployment in the country.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria by 2468iyajo(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2021
olawalepopoola:
As a young person and a Nairalander, what will you do differently assuming you are the president of Nigeria. This is a discussion thread.
How will you:
1. Develop the economy
2. How will the education sector fare
3. How will you achieve true federalism
4. What tactics will you use to improve the security of the nation
5. How will you reduce rate of unemployment in the country.
(1) Free food at every hotel you go. (2) No more private school (3) no mor corruption (4) free of water resources
Re: What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria by Authority1o1(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Okay...

In the area of development and overall nation building, I'd go back to the manifestos of the past governments and fulfill as much as I can before the expiration of my tenures.

Every campaigning party and ruling government seem to have satisfactory visions, which shows one that it's no longer about people stepping out with new ones; it's about doing them.
Re: What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2021
How many times are we gonna respond to this topic? undecided
Re: What Will You Do Differently If You Happen To Be The President Of Nigeria by Jostoman: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
If you ask me now Na who I go ask?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Africa’s Vast Crime Scene Under Corrupt, Lazy Buhari / I'll Not Disappoint Degema People, Council Chairman Assures ••• As Hon. Pleasant / FIRS Proposes Road Infrastructure Tax-road Users Should Pay To Use The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.