Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) (37696 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kogi Candidate, Fraud Syndicate Members With ₦‎326m, $610,000 / FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by baloney: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
shocked cool shocked tongue

Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
The rate at which FBI dey target 9ja fraudsters now ehn, be like the hushpuppy case just put fire for petrol.
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by KLEINBASS: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
The rate at which FBI dey target 9ja fraudsters now ehn, be like the hushpuppy case just put fire for petrol.

Seem like you are concerned instead of celebrating
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Sisonke Mlamla

Source: iol

this is very good. these people should be put away from society. their activities have become a national embarassment
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by Mikekan30: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Took my time to go through the post and guess what? Yeah the were all males!

guess again who burstd "em? A she!

god please divide this world! Male world and female world! Make we see who go suffer

irest my briefCASE the thing don too heavy

modified:- i dedicate this ftc to all females out there, we won't end with this year ijn

Shut it, it's not a women men war.
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by Mikekan30: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Took my time to go through the post and guess what? Yeah the were all males!

guess again who burstd "em? A she!

god please divide this world! Male world and female world! Make we see who go suffer

irest my briefCASE the thing don too heavy

modified:- i dedicate this ftc to all females out there, we won't end with this year ijn

See this retard fellow, simps like u still run after men to beg for money, go have your useless fish brain check because is always filled with sands from the desert.

Small pig with a lowlife.
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by daHcKR: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tony142:

Amen, I was scam of 10k too

Drop the person's account number. Let me run some stuffs
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by Emu4life(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
naija1stnigar:
Nigeria is a den of evil people, every region with her trademark in the criminal market southerners are scammers but northerners are bloodsucking killers with backing from Buhari's government now, tell me which if the two evils is less?
IPOB killings in South East, Cultism and Burning of innocent accused persons in South South, Cultism and Skull mining in the South West, Yeah? Nop, those are peace-keeping missions cheesy
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by Emu4life(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
meccuno:
if the wealth of Nigeria wasn't embezzled by the criminal islamic moronic imbecilic fundamentals leadership of the North, I doubt we would have these large surge of crime. Even with all the positions occupied by Northerners, you still have the highest rate of illiterates in the North with terrorist. Useless people. undecided
So much painment in a single comment cheesy
Ibori, Uzor Kalu, Tinubu,Okowa, Ipkeazu etc are all Northern Islamic Criminals cheesy
Goan take Painicillin grin
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by shogsman(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
9figxchnge:
Scamming the whites today is the result of the Billions of beating they gave my Fore-father’s, Aunts, Uncle.. Only few of them are Alive to Relate this Torments..
Still out here;
Buying Btc @ official rate
Buying cashapp funds
Buying Venmo funds
Buying zelle funds
Buying PayPal
whats app on my signature
You petty fraudster,keep springing out foolish excuses and alibis to justify your kleptomaniac and greedy nature,it is only your fathers that were used as slaves abi,SEBI it's only your country that was colonized. Shameless lot
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
KLEINBASS:

Seem like you are concerned instead of celebrating
Man, I don't care how you interpret my writeup. Run along.
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by meccuno: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Emu4life:
So much painment in a single comment cheesy
Ibori, Uzor Kalu, Tinubu,Okowa, Ipkeazu etc are all Northern Islamic Criminals cheesy
Goan take Painicillin grin
I don't think the combined wealth of these people are up to half of what Abacha and Babangida stole. Stop being a hypocrite. The North has the largest set of criminals in Nigeria.
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
See person papa and grandfather fa
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by 9figxchnge: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2021
shogsman:

You petty fraudster,keep springing out foolish excuses and alibis to justify your kleptomaniac and greedy nature,it is only your fathers that were used as slaves abi,SEBI it's only your country that was colonized. Shameless lot
Lol everybody does fraud Foo
Re: FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) by Angrygoat: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
I go quit g by Feb when I dkn enter Turkey. I'd be going legit. I looked all around my contacts all the boys I dey hang out with na ogume dem dey use.me wey nonjse ogume I still dey cash out small. K.managed to go to one of those boys house. He drives a venza,but does ot have a standard bed,nothing.just mattress,table and small fridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.