Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Alleged Sex Tape OF Tiwa Savage Leaked Online (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Sex Tape OF Tiwa Savage Leaked Online (video) (964 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Sex Tape OF Tiwa Savage Leaked Online (video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2021
The alleged sex tape of Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage with her lover has surfaced online and is currently stirring reactions from many Nigerians and fans, HGS Media Plus Report.

It would be recalled that a blackmailer threatened to leak a sex video of Tiwa Savage and her lover who she allegedly claimed in an interview that he mistakenly posted it online.

Currently, there are multiple reports that the lady in the video is clearly Tiwa Savage due to the resemblance. but some of her fans are insisting that the lady is a look-alike and not the singer.

According to our source who obtained the video on Monday into Tuesday night at about 4pm, he said the video initially surfaced on Monday night.

The singer is yet to issue any statement as regard the sex video, but as of on Monday evening according to a post by the singer via Instagram, she called out a popular Instagram blogger, Gistlover for threatening to release her sex tape before she did. She also said that Gistlover threatened to beat her if they ever come in contact.

"You hated how I was able to control the narrative and get ahead of a story before it consumed me and how I'm able to joke on stage about something you taught should destroy me and make me feel ashamed
You must knock my head when you see me otherwise... Gistloversblog africa With my full chest."

As at the time of filing this report, social media is still on fire as users keep wondering if the lady in the video is truly Tiwa Savage or someone else.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/10/19/alleged-sex-tape-of-tiwa-savage-leaked-online-video/

(1) (Reply)

Maria BBN Ready To Snatch Davido From Chioma/davido's Birthday Party / "Level Don Change" Watch As Zazu Finally Meet King Of The East, Phyno / Omotola Ekeinde's Daughter Meraiah Bags 22 Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.