Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) (34011 Views)

School Fees Receipts Filed By Yahaya Bello, $720,000 Allegations False - Aide / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by gidgiddy: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Did he say it, Yes or no?

If your Nigerian government put in half the effort it put into bringing Kanu back to charge him for talking, into catching killer herdsmen and charging them for murder, thousands of Nigerians would be saved every year

But I guess the Nigerian government is more interested in what Kanu said on Radio Biafra to care about all the armed bandits up North killing people daily

1 Like

Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by emilo2bad: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says.brainwashed Yaruba Muslim stunts...
Chief unity beggars..
Say brainwashed igbo Catholic. Kanu is not coming out of prison any time soon. Till another government take over
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by SRAROFDAVID: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Me that is not even a lawyer, if I am assigned as MNK lawyer I will win this case hands down and file for compensation in billions if dollars, this government is filled with illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by puzzlegate(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thoceen:
If MNK is truly fighting for the Igbo people, he should be willing to go to jail or die for them. That's what true freedom fighters do.
what then are you insinuating ? Is it by force to comment ? If you don't know what to type why not scratch your shoulder.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by SRAROFDAVID: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Adesina said to Benue people "your land or your life " as a result Benue people have been loosing their life life till date, gumi said bandit are sour brothers etc
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by Feggie3: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
jmoore:

You have proven to be a brainwashed idiot!! Quote me where I defended the evil actions of the military.

You are mentioning saner clime. In saner clime, you stop students from writing exams? In saner climes, you threaten people not to go to their business on mondays? Unlimited foolishness remains your forte!!

What differentiates you from Taliban?
You don't know you solve problem from the root before issues descalate? Grievances don't die they only build up to a point of explosion and this is one of the effects.

You immunize a child as a preventive measure to swerve the deadly wrath of a full blown disease on contracture.

If Nigerian government were responsible they should have put up frantic efforts to divorce these people that want out by all means to avoid such descalation and party play involving human lives. I am not in support of what is happening in Southeast currently despite the fact I want Biafra.

If you want to solve a problem, trace it from the source and don't feign blind eyes by just concentrating at the after effect /repercussions.

And now that you have resorted to verbal abuses it shows you've lost the argument. Didn't know you are empty just like normal Nairaland illiterates and I was giving u an unmerited hype Ab-initio. The basics of argument is to learn and change ones opinion and also the learner can impact it on others.

Now since you've got nothing else to say or teach, never dare mention me again before I lay unbreakable curses on you down to your fourth generation.

Peace out!! J Boy!!!
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by Broveens42(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
Me that is not eben a lawyer if I am assigned as MNK lawyer I will win thus case and file for compasation in billions if dollars, this government is filled with illiterates

You don't need to be surprised bro.
That's nija for you
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
This war wey buhari and and him fulani fellow wan start. E fit no finish on time oh. Nnamdi kanu fight no be one man fight oh. Here in Lagos I get one man wey fit comot my eye if I say contrary to Biafra agitation
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by puzzlegate(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
For somebody on a diet of watery beans, super dark amala and sandy soaked garri, fg's worry is well- found.
UAR people, you see what you have reduced yourselves to , jesters !
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by CapitalCee(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Broveens42:

You didn't answer my question
Why are they silent about that allegation which is very weighty for a number one citizen

You must think everyone is a joker like IPOB people. They only put in reasonable charges, not issues for drunkards
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by puzzlegate(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
dreu2fine:

na u so u talk baseless and useless abi
e is alive very much alive to face is case
the esn made mattas worst for him
where did you see ESN matter in the watery so called charge ?
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by puzzlegate(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
warlordd:
As an Igbo man who does not pretend, I must admit that Kanu is in deep shit. Anyway, the idiot messed-up big time, so let him carry his cross. I have zero sympathy for him.
who is soliciting for your sympathy ? Go and carry your cross. U A R hypocrite !
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by bigbros4real54: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
wait.. wait.. wait.. is that all ,this is a symbol of freedom the fgn didn't even say any crime he committed ,I therefore declare nnamdi KANU discharged and acquitted ....the biafrans are now free to go...cooouurrt.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by gwarotango: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

No such thing as hate speech in the constitution of Nigeria
The case continues on Thursday and if it reaches it's conclusion I am 100% certain of Kanu's conviction on that particular charge
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by donjahsy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
CapitalCee:

Aisha Buhari was born on tge 17th of February 1971, she got married to Buhari on 2nd December 1989. She is 18 years 10 months as at when they got married. She is a full consenting adult. Stop talking rubbish
Go to Google and check how swift Buhari and his agent rushed and updated the year Aisha was born, Now check old informations prior to the update, or do you have the birth cert of Aisha?
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by stanluiz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nnamdi kanu must face justice.

All his violence speech on YouTube and his social media threat will be used against him in the law Court.

Ipob foolish urchins on social media can continue to wail and lament.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by stanluiz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
jmoore:

You have proven to be a brainwashed idiot!! Quote me where I defended the evil actions of the military.

You are mentioning saner clime. In saner clime, you stop students from writing exams? In saner climes, you threaten people not to go to their business on mondays? Unlimited foolishness remains your forte!!

What differentiates you from Taliban?
May God bless you!

Continue to educate those foolish, stupid and useless people that called themselves Ipob members.

You can never see an ipob member that sounds like a sane, intelligent and educated people. You can't!!

They reason and behave like illiterates, mad and mental unstable set up people just like their abino hunchback Scammer of a leader.

Ipob is a congregation of Mad people in the South East.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by stanluiz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obialulifecoacj:

Their leader have them brainwashed.

I have never seen such low level reasoning.

Someone will collect funding to create chaos in the name of secession and foolish ignoramus will follow him.
Brainwashed stupid set of people following and worshipping a fraudster of a person in the name of fighting self determination.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by thinksense: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Then, there's no returning date for maxi Nnamdi Cownu. Because each of the charges against him he may not likely to escape it.

Chai, Eya good bye suplem lreader.

1 Like

Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by Dreadful: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hahahaha! Nigeria is a zoo indeed.
You can't prosecute somebody based on what he said. I expected to see the crime Mazi Nnamdi Kanu committed but have seen none!
By the time we are done with the zoo, they will tell Biafrans to please carry their trouble and go.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by stanluiz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Salvofthesouth:
With all the pressure from international community, agf malami just cook up anything so to satisfy pro-buharists that this government made efforts to jail Kanu.
They don't want to shamefully release him so they want to make one Nigerianists believe they are did something but MNK was finally released.
We know the plan of this failure government

God bless Ohamadike one of the entire Biafra land
You think international Community are stupid like ipob members ?

You think international Community care about that fraud called Ipob biafra agitation with a fraudster as their leader and illiterates as their members ?

When was international Community when kanu was arrested like a criminal he is and smuggle like a bag of rice to Nigeria to face his crimes ?

Shebi kanu said isreal, Trump and Un will give you biafra ? Where are they ?

The same nnamdi Kanu is in DSS prison eating watery beans and begging to be transfer to kuje prison cheesy

Brainwashed ipob bingo that cannot reason with his brain.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by CapitalCee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
donjahsy:
Go to Google and check how swift Buhari and his agent rushed and updated the year Aisha was born, Now check old informations prior to the update, or do you have the birth cert of Aisha?

I did see any update on her DOB, the only thing i saw was references, even she attended all her secondary education in Adamawa state, before she married Buhari, by your logic a 10 year old wouldn't have finished secondary school. Moreover are you also with her birth certificate? Records showed she is 50 years, Aisha is obviously not 40 as you are making her to be.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
kettykin:
Please how many charges or chargers has been filed against Boko Haram members or Fulani herdsmen, let the federal government of Nigeria go to hell
grin...no charges against bokoharam members oo...they are rehabilitated instead.. grin

Chaii...Nigeria..
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by stanluiz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
thinksense:
Then, there's no returning date for maxi Nnamdi Cownu. Because each of the charges against him he may not likely to escape it.

Chai, Eya good bye suplem lreader.
He is guilty of every charge leveled against him.

But his foolish urchins who knows nothing think he is Innocent and will come out from prison grin

E go shock them. Kanu will remain behind the bars.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:
I thought there's a reasonable thing to read up there, I just wasted my time and data to read rubbish.
So this is the celebrated amended charges,
Nigerians deserve an apology from buhari for making a semi illiterate the Agf.
the one that got me laughing is the bit around NMK calling the president a terrorist, paedophile and that it isn't true. And that is actually a charge by the FG..

I just tire for Nigeria..
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by stanluiz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dreadful:
Hahahaha! Nigeria is a zoo indeed.
You can't prosecute somebody based on what he said. I expected to see the crime Mazi Nnamdi Kanu committed but have seen none!
By the time we are done with the zoo, they will tell Biafrans to please carry their trouble and go.
Internet keyboard warrior grin

So if I tell you that I will you and you are dead tommorow morning and you think I will not arrested and prosecuted ?

Am not surprised. You reason like a brainwashed ipob members. Very foolish, stupid and useless set of people.

Your dilector will remain in prison till he grow white heads and die.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
stanluiz:
You think international Community are stupid like ipob members ?

You think international Community care about that fraud called Ipob biafra agitation with a fraudster as their leader and illiterates as their members ?

When was international Community when kanu was arrested like a criminal he is and smuggle like a bag of rice to Nigeria to face his crimes ?

Shebi kanu said isreal, Trump and Un will give you biafra ? Where are they ?

The same nnamdi Kanu is in DSS prison eating watery beans and begging to be transfer to kuje prison cheesy

Brainwashed ipob bingo that cannot reason with his brain.

I don't argue with people living in Nigeria, they are either poor, uneducated, mentally not balanced, backward and so wicked.
You practically fit in to the bracket so please back off

1 Like

Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by sharpsecret: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-of-amended-charge-fg-filed-against-nnamdi-kanu/
I like count two....kanu finally gets a chance to prove buhari is dead and jubril is ruling Nigeria.....a DNA test will be conducted on jubril and during an onslaught against bokoharam in Jonathan regime buhari clearly stated that a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north thereby making him a terrorists sympathizer
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
In other words, much of the charges are based on what Nnamdi Kanu said, not what he did?

This case is baseless and useless

He called for Policemen to be murdered and they were murdered. The east was peaceful before Kanu started his IPOB. MASSOB didnt ask people to burn down police stations. Calling for anarchy is terrorism. They may not have enough to convict him but they surely have enough to make sure he's in prison for as long as they want.
Re: Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:
I thought there's a reasonable thing to read up there, I just wasted my time and data to read rubbish.
So this is the celebrated amended charges,
Nigerians deserve an apology from buhari for making a semi illiterate the Agf.

We on d same page my brother. I have been avoiding d thread only for me to see these kindergarten charges. The charges are so lame. If it took this many months to come up with this, then it means they have nothing against d man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us / NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.