Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal (2714 Views)

NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by FashionCapital(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Is there any one also with the error in the date of graduation on NYSC portal ....
I have gone my student affairs (OAU) since last week Thursday. I was told It will reflect in the next 3 days but till hour of writing , it's still the same....

Is there anyone that has the issue and have sorted it out

1 Like

Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by sypumping: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pls I want to ask if the error in graduation date later changed after you complain to your school, cos it's happen to me Right now

1 Like

Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by Special564: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
My own Is also the same ooh on my statement of result it is showing 12/02/2020 but on my call-up-letter it's showing 12/10/2017 what can I do I gone to my school and posted new name that came out 12/02020 Which is the correct one what should I do
Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by Special564: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
My own Is also the same ooh on my statement of result, it is showing 12/02/2020 but on my call-up-letter it's showing 12/10/2017 what can I do? I have gone to my school and they published new name that came out since June this year with this date12/02020 Which is the correct one what should I do
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by Justimi: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
FashionCapital:
Is there any one also with the error in the date of graduation on NYSC portal ....
I have gone my student affairs (OAU) since last week Thursday. I was told It will reflect in the next 3 days but till hour of writing , it's still the same....

Is there anyone that has the issue and have sorted it out

Pls, how was it resolved as I am currently facing the same issue. Same school.
Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by Justimi: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
sypumping:
Pls I want to ask if the error in graduation date later changed after you complain to your school, cos it's happen to me Right now
Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by Justimi: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Special564:
My own Is also the same ooh on my statement of result, it is showing 12/02/2020 but on my call-up-letter it's showing 12/10/2017 what can I do? I have gone to my school and they published new name that came out since June this year with this date12/02020 Which is the correct one what should I do
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by FashionCapital(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Justimi:

Pls, how was it resolved as I am currently facing the same issue. Same school.
It's a simple process you don't need to panic much. All you need to do is go to DSA and explain.

During my time all I did was write the exact date on my statement of result on a log book being provided and it was resolved in less than 48 hours . You will be surprised that many others have the same issue but make sure you rectify it before going to camp.

1 Like

Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by Justimi: 6:04am On Apr 08, 2023
FashionCapital:

It's a simple process you don't need to panic much. All you need to do is go to DSA and explain.

During my time all I did was write the exact date on my statement of result on a log book being provided and it was resolved in less than 48 hours . You will be surprised that many others have the same issue but make sure you rectify it before going to camp.

Thank you FashionCapital. I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal by FashionCapital(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2023
Justimi:

Thank you FashionCapital. I sincerely appreciate.
You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It’s Time To Introduce A Compulsory Military Scheme For The Young Men And Women / Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano / BREAKING: FG Approves Reopening Of NYSC Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.