Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano (2712 Views)

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) / Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by ObiOmaMu: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
One of the medical doctors that treated Ifedolapo Oladepo, First class graduate corper that died in Kano state after camp officials allegedly took her illness as pretense to avoid going for parade, has spoken out and revealed what really happened to her.

Dr Olufunmilayo spoke to someone that talked with some of the NYSC camp doctors that treated Ifedolapo and this is what they say happened:

Ifedolapo has been buried in Osogbo, Osun State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/doctor-speaks-first-class-corper-dies-kano-nysc-camp.html

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by ObiOmaMu: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
more

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by ObiOmaMu: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
last

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by ElsonMorali: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Well since she wasn't the daughter of a governor, minister, senator, the president or dangote or some other super-rich muti-billionaire, we probably shouldn't expect any further enquiries or investigation from government.

RIP woman.
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by Babacele: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2016
painful. God bless the dead.
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by fammo: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2016
An urgent and thorough investigation is needed, not to apportion blame but rather to prevent future occurrence of such preventable loss of life..... RIP to the dead
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by emeraldknytt(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
People still wear okirika clothing without washing it like Three times! . That's deplorable especially for a academic like her.

Rest in the blossom of the Lord...

Chai! first class don go be that!
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by Davash222(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2016
emeraldknytt:
People still wear okirika clothing without washing it like Three times! . That's deplorable especially for a academic like her.

Rest in the blossom of the Lord...

Chai! first class don go be that!
So your 'brief' brain now believes that its the okirika cloth that killed her Huh

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by emeraldknytt(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
fammo:
An urgent and thorough investigation is needed, not to apportion blame but rather to prevent future occurrence of such preventable loss of life..... RIP to the dead
According to the screenshots, a post mortem, which was conducted gave out a reason that she died from a rash (which was 'purpuric'). The rash was contacted from a possibly infected okirika/benddown and select/bosikoro clothing she wore during her service... This is seriously saddening...

Barman, sad sad I won't do champagne or Hennessey today, just gimme #30 alomo and #20 monkey tail. sad sad
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by emeraldknytt(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Davash222:

So your 'brief' brain now believes that its the okirika cloth that killed her Huh
Anything can kill anyone, okay. Poverty no dey touch pesin buh e dey kill, Ultimate Cycler no dey carry bullet waka Buh lives have been lost. If to say I never promise pastor say I no go form bad boy, I for curse you now.. Read the attached screenshot you must have ignored before coming to qoute me. Monkey lipsrsealed

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by Davash222(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Anything can kill anyone, okay. Poverty no dey touch pesin buh e dey kill, Ultimate Cycler no dey carry bullet waka Buh lives have been lost. If to say I never promise pastor say I no go form bad boy, I for curse you now.. Read the attached screenshot you must have ignored before coming to qoute me. Monkey lipsrsealed
I will not trade words with you, but remember she complained of not feeling fine even before she wore the 'okirika' short.

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by Vaabra01(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
I don't believe any of dis bullshit...notin can b done anyway. .RIP gal

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by emeraldknytt(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Davash222:

I will not trade words with you
Convectionally, you shouldn't cos I was only goofing around. Ain't gon do that here, if you feel/felt offended, I'm sorry okay. smiley smiley

but remember she complained of not feeling fine even before she wore the 'okirika' short.
Well, nature has a funny way of toying with our entire biology so I'd just say no more cos I am not a bit science... You think this is manslaughter?
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by fammo: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
emeraldknytt:
According to the screenshots, a post mortem, which was conducted gave out a reason that she died from a rash (which was 'purpuric'). The rash was contacted from a possibly infected okirika/benddown and select/bosikoro clothing she wore during her service... This is seriously saddening...

Barman, sad sad I won't do champagne or Hennessey today, just gimme #30 alomo and #20 monkey tail. sad sad
Trust me, if the doctors involved contributed to the girl's death through negligence or wrong diagnosis, they'll offer an account designed to exonerate them of any wrong doing. Hence the need for a thorough investigation.
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by Chriswazo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
All these investigations to what aim? she's gone and I believe she is with the Lord, so the investigation is just a propaganda to me, don't forget this is Nigeria where the FG authorities can never be wrong.

Nysc(FG) should just pay the family compensation than all these committee iinvestigation that will never arrive at a decision until 2020
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by ModestGal(f): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anything that could have killed the girl, the fault is still from negligence of duty, if it were the okirika that lead to the rash, my questions are, why should corpers buy things they use themselves when federal Government is spending millions on NYSC scheme, is it not because the nysc officials give corpers fake clothing Items,nd insufficient, and Is she the only one that wore the okirika?If truly the Okirika are infected, there must be a reason why her system couldn't battle it while those of others could, LOW immunity, part of the cause of low immunity is POOR DIET, despite all the cows in NYSC camp,killing them day by day, '"we dont know who they eat them"" because they give corpers very small meat with poor food,maybe if the girl had been eating a very nutritious food,her immune system would have battled the virus,bacteria or whatever.Now, she was rushed to the health center, with a corper doctor,that just finished spending 7years in the university,maybe plus one year housemanship, thinking about the labour market that is soo competitive,even those that were opportuned to get a job in the state goverment are being deprived of constant salary,after several years of stress they call education,delayed the treatment or wrong gave wrong injection,both could have lead to her death.In my camp days, I was given an injection and the injected place gushed out blood for upto an hour,Felt weak e.t.c.
NYSC is not worth dieing for because even with her firstclass, is job guaranteed for her?
I will continue to say this, If the federal Government cannot do proper monitoring, the scheme should be scrapped.It has no value to anyone anymore because after a yeat of suffering, no guaranteed Job with 19,800 that one will finish with transport, Cds due,renting apartment,furnish apartment,treatment when sick.
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by pyman11(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
may God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.......RIP to her
Re: Doctor Reveals What Happened To First Class NYSC Corper That Died In Kano by babooshka: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2016
emeraldknytt:
the screen shot meant dat she had a rash b4, and her doctor gave her dat, not really a reference 2 okrika clothing.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Time To Introduce A Compulsory Military Scheme For The Young Men And Women / Christmas Break / HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.