Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From (1325 Views)

LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try / Learn the tips and tricks of LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING / TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2022
I intend to use this thread as an enquiry and details about a promo training on "LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING".The training is already on.

Please find below the training details:

TITLE: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING

PROMO COST: 4000 NAIRA

METHOD OF TRAINING: IT IS A ONE ON ONE TRAINING.

TIME: YOU CAN SELECT YOUR CONVENIENT TRAINING TIME BETWEEN NOW AND 20TH OF APRIL

SYLLABUS:

1. GIFCARD AND ITS FEATURES
2. DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS
3. GOOD, BAD AND UGLY
4. STEPS TO SEARCH FOR DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS (PRACTICAL)
5. GIFTCARD TRADING TIPS
6. PRECAUTION
7. CREATING OFFERS
8. SECRET EARNING METHOD 1: FOR SHOPPERS (PRACTICAL)
9. SECRET EARNING METHOD 2: DROPSHIPPING METHOD WITH GIFTCARDS (PRACTICAL)
10.SECRET EARNING METHOD 3: GIFTCARD FLIPING (PRACTICAL)
11. SECRET EARNING METHOD 4: LIFESTYLE METHOD (PRACTICAL)

I will be giving enlightenment about some topics of the training so you have an idea.

NOTE: The value you will get in this training is far more than 4000 naira.

TO GET STARTED, send an email with the subject "LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING" to giftcardflip2000@gmail.com.

you can start now.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Let me first enlighten you about the good,bad and ugly of giftcard trading.

Good , bad and ugly

The GOOD: The main use of giftcard is to act as a voucher in the purchase of items.Lets assume you stay in usa and wants to give someone a birthday gift but not sure of what the person might like, you could just purchase a giftcard and give to the person to buy anything worth that amount in the giftcard value at the store brand that issued the giftcard.

People also give out giftcards as wedding gifts etc.Gift cards can be purchased with cash at stores in usa.

Anyone that wants cash in exchange of hes or her given giftcard will have to sell it to a willing buyer physically or online.Paxful is an online website that lots of people list out their giftcards for sale.

The discount they sell it varies with the individual.A discount of 20% or lower is common.

The above is the idea of the good and legit giftcard market chain.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2022
THE BAD:
For every good thing, there seem to exist the bad ones.Lets look at the bad type.

An average Nigerian yahoo boy involved in romance scam usually ask hes victim to send him giftcard as payment.The reason for this is to evade the traditional banking system or a trace.Once he recieves the giftcard details, he sells it at a ridiculous price to giftcard retailers in Nigeria.The retailers dictate the price.Imagine a giftcard of 50 dollars which is supposed to be around 500/dollar exchange rate might be exchanged at 280/dollar.

The yahoo boy usually does not mind.All he is after is getting cash.

The Nigerian retailer makes the differential in price by the time he use other methods to convert the giftcard.

The above is the bad example and i do not encourage you to buy from yahoo boys simply because you are abetting them.

THE UGLY: The ugly truth is: if you buy a discounted giftcard locally from a yahoo boy, you have just abetted fraud even though you are not directly involved.It is about conscience.Nigeria as a country does not use giftcard locally in stores so how come Nigerians sell giftcard? It is the proceed of fraud.

Some Nigerians also sell giftcards that they got from paid survey websites etc.That one is not fraudulent but the amount is usually little.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2022
DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS:

A discounted giftcard is a giftcard that is bought at a reduced price from its stored value.Let us assume that the owner of a giftcard of $100 worth wants to sell it for $90, then it has been discounted.

We intend to buy giftcards at a discounted price using bitcoin as payment method at paxful.com.Then we sell the giftcard at a higher price in which we will be paid in bitcoin at another place which i am yet to reveal.There are 4 different opportunities i have discovered and i will explain it in details:

EXAMPLE1:

Let us assume that someone in USA was given an amazon gift card of $100 as birthday gift.

That means the person can only use it to purchase only at amazon stores or online at amazon website.The person cannot tender same giftcard in another store that does not bear amazon.The maximum items the person can buy with it is $100.

Lets assume the person does not like any item on amazon or prefers to have the cash.In this scenario, giftcards can only be used to purchase at the store. The store does not give out cash in exchange for the giftcard.Since the giftcard owner wants cash, he or she will have to look for anyone that needs a giftcard and will pay cash.

In such exchange, the person paying cash does not pay the full amount of $100.The person might pay $85 cash in exchange of $100 worth of giftcard value.Now the buyer owns the giftcard and can only use it on amazon store or website.The buyer has just gained $15 upfront.Now the buyer of the giftcard has it and its worth $100 but he paid $85.

If you are the person in this scenario, you can use the giftcard for different things which i will enlighten you on.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2022
PAXFUL:

Paxful is a peer to peer escrow website where people exchange their bitcoins for several payment methods.An example of a payment method is via giftcard and that is what this training will be based on.

At paxful, you can list your offers as a vendor.You could also just buy from several vendors that already listed their offers.Each offer has specific terms based on the vendor.

Your duty is to look for discounted offers on giftcards and buy it, then use the discounted giftcard in  different ways which i will be revealing soon.You can also become a vendor on paxful and dictate your terms of offer and let customers trade with you.Vendors have extra requirements.All you will be doing at paxful is buying giftcard cheap using your own bitcoin.At the same time, you will be selling or using the discounted giftcard on another website to take profit.All these i will show you.

Paxful is an escrow company.What this means is: it acts as arbitrator between a buyer and seller so that no one is cheated.

It charges fees for this service.The fee for giftcard transactions is 3% of the amount involved in the transaction.It charges 5% for itunes transactions.

Now lets discuss how a trade process flow.

Mr B is registered on paxful as a user.Mr C is registered as a vendor.

Mr B has $300 worth of bitcoin and he has loaded it into hes paxful wallet account.He intends to buy a discounted giftcard with it.

Mr B sees Mr C's offer and decide to trade with him.

The offer gives 25% discount.That means mr A only needs to pay 75 in bitcoin to get the $100 card.

NOTE: Immediately Mr B contacr Mr C to start the trade, paxful as an escrow deducts $75 instantly from Mr B's paxful acc.Now he is left with $25 in hes paxful account walplet.That $75 is held in escrow until you tell paxful to release it to the seller.

Each trade transaction has a time trade limit.This is the maximum time that the buyer and seller should conclude a transaction.

Incase transaction is not concluded within that time limit, the transaction is automatically closed.You can restart again.

It is the seller that sets the trade time.The mimimim trade time is 50 mins.

During the transaction, the buyer and seller chat via paxful and any of them can cancel the transaction even before the trade time limit.

If you as a buyer is satisfied, you click to release funds.This notify paxful and they will pay bitcoin into the sellers paxful wallet.

So a transaction should be within 10 mins if both buyer and seller of gift card are composed.

Here are tips for trading on paxful:

1. Always read the sellers terms before you initiate a trade.Each seller vendor has different terms.

2. If you are not satisfied, just dont initiate a trasde.Look for other vendors.

3. Try to buy only physical card that are bought with cash at the store.Do not buy ecards.

The reason why physical card is preferable is because it is hardly related to fraud.The person that bought it in the store used cash and in person.This type of card comes with a receipt after the cashier activates it at the counter.

4. These are what you will ask seller to provide:

a. The front pic of the card
In the picture, there should be no hand holding the card.This is to avoid the fingers converinf a digit etc.

b. The back pic of the card.

At the back of the card, a website will be written on it e.g www.onevanilla.com

The website at the back is where yu can check the cards amount.

c. Ask for the cards receipt.The reciept has some serial numbers that will match the card. It will also indicate that it was paid in cash.

Now let us assume he has given you the card, then you proceed to use it in any website you want to use it on.Try to do this within the time limit.Normally it takes few minutes
The reason why you need to use the card details is to prevent the seller from using it later after the transaction is over and you have asked paxful to pay him.

Incase any error occurs in the transaction, you should screenshot it and make sure that your phone time is showing in the screenshot.Then send it to the seller.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Feel free to enquire here.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
There are 4 legit ways you could earn from a discounted giftcard.

There are lots of discounted giftcards on paxful.

The 4 ways include:

1. Shopping and reselling the item for profit.

2. Dropshipping for bitcoin

3. Trading the cards for bitcoin

4. Lifestyle

The above methods have pros and cons amd you can use all of them.
It depends on what you currently do.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2022
I will treat the pros ans cons soon.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Method 1: Shopping method.

This is a method where you purchase a discounted gifrcard and use it to shop and have it delivered to you and you could resale it.

This has a high profit potential because you already gained from the discounted giftcard before adding your number profit.

PROS: 1. High profit

2. Lots of different types of giftcards available for this method from different stores e.g amazon, nike, walmart etc.

CONS: 1. Delivery time takes few days.

2. You can quickly rinse and repeat same day.

3. You need to find a buyer to get your capital back.

This method is ideal for those already into shopping or selling an item.

Lets assume you already have a shop.You could order for those items you normally sell using discounted goftcards and you earn better profits from it.

For those that are not into ecommerce selling of physical items, they will have to look for buyers for the item they order.

If you are already into selling of physical items, this method could benefit you.

In the training, i will show you ways to use it effectively and shipping methods to get items delivered to you in Nigeria.

The other 3 methods i will be discussing are for those not into selling.They also have pros and cons.

Note: I will be treating the 4 methods in details in the training and you could use all or specialize in any of them.

Stay tuned for others.

*** Incase you want to start the training now, send me an email.The email is on the first post of this thread.The training is on telegram.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Any enquiry so far?

I will continue soon.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello,

Pls lets continue tommorrow.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Good morning
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Method 2:

The giftcard dropshiping method

This is the way it works: You get a duscoubted giftcard e.g amazon, then go to a certain website which i wont reveal here.

The website has a daily wish list of products from websites such as amazon, walmart etc.You purchase the product on their behalf and include there address in the delivery details.The company pays you in bitcoin on delivery.You can track the delivery yourself.

The question is: WHY IS THE COMPANY NOT BUYING DIRECTLY FROM.AMAZON?

The reason is: they are buying from you at a disconted price.

lets assume the price of the product is 100 dollars on amazon, the company gets it from you at maybe 90 dollars.That means they made 10 dollar as discount.

Since you are using a discounted giftcard to purchase the item, your profit is the positive differential between the discounted giftcard and the discount the company buys.

In the above scenarior, if you get an amazon giftcard at a duscount of say 30%, your profit after dropshipping will be 20%.

In the training, i will be showing you ways to get good discounted giftcarda and using it for the dropshipping and a way to rinse and repeat with it.

I will post about the pros and cons of this method soon.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
PROS:

1. You can repeat faster than method 1.

2. You earn bitcoin at the current rate as at when you made the transaction.

3. You can also dropship e giftcards and not only physical products

4. E giftcard drop shipping takes few minutes to be paid in bitcoin

CONS:

1. You will only be paid same day of delivery.It might take few days.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
I will be stopping here as regards details of the methods.There are 2 more methods am yet to post.

To take advantage of this promo,

NOTE: The value you will get in this training is far more than 3500 naira.

TO GET STARTED, send an email with the subject "LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING" to giftcardflip2000@gmail.com.

you can start now.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any enquires?
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by Seconsol92(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
How do I reach you?
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seconsol92:
How do I reach you?

giftcardflip2000@gmail.com
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by Aaapp: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Automate binary options trading and earn
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Training promo is still on.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by noskcid(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
checkthis1990:
Good morning

No WhatsApp number?
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning,

I am starting a promo from today till 20th of april on LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING.

1 Like

Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by noskcid(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
checkthis1990:
Good morning,

I am starting a promo from today till 20th of april on LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING.

What’s the promo
Tell us about it
Don’t you have WhatsApp number
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2022
noskcid:

What’s the promo
Tell us about it
Don’t you have WhatsApp number

Hello,

Full details about the promo is in the thread post.Pls check
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Please find below the training details:

TITLE: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING

PROMO PERIOD: FROM NOW TILL 20th OF APRIL.

PROMO COST: 3500 NAIRA

METHOD OF TRAINING: IT IS A ONE ON ONE TRAINING.

TIME: YOU CAN SELECT YOUR CONVENIENT TRAINING TIME BETWEEN NOW AND 20TH OF APRIL

SYLLABUS:

1. GIFTCARD AND ITS FEATURES
2. DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS
3. GOOD, BAD AND UGLY
4. STEPS TO SEARCH FOR DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS (PRACTICAL)
5. GIFTCARD TRADING TIPS
6. PRECAUTION
7. CREATING OFFERS
8. SECRET EARNING METHOD 1: FOR SHOPPERS (PRACTICAL)
9. SECRET EARNING METHOD 2: DROPSHIPPING METHOD WITH GIFTCARDS (PRACTICAL)
10.SECRET EARNING METHOD 3: GIFTCARD FLIPING (PRACTICAL)
11. SECRET EARNING METHOD 4: LIFESTYLE METHOD (PRACTICAL)
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello,

Any enquiries?
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by noskcid(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
checkthis1990:
Hello,

Any enquiries?

I would have learned this gig but money Dey Yab man.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by checkthis1990: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2022
noskcid:

I would have learned this gig but money Dey Yab man.

Its even on promo.
Re: Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From by noskcid(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
checkthis1990:

Its even on promo.

I will email you

(1) (2) (Reply)

,,, / + / Having Problem Making Money In Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.