Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls (21121 Views)

Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Orpe7(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
See the young boy
If only he had listened to you and stayed at home he would still be alive
Sometimes been stubborn will only bring u pain
Ki olomo kilo fun omo re.
Those chanting endsars and revolution have a one way ticket out of naija on standby when shiit hits the fan
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Sunday2021: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
immortal2:

Mrs Adesola was anonymous because the Fulani army and the children of the Fallen One were killing eye witnesses. They even destroyed the houses of the people living in the shanties around that area.
so now, did your fulani army stop the killing? Your child was killed and you said you are afraid of death that is why you cannot come out for justice? Even the committee of enquiry that was formed she didn't go? Do you know the connection between a mother and a child? I believe you don't have a child that is why you are saying this trash.
That woman will die a painful death for using her son to lie.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
immortal2:

Fulani barbarian is talking when civilized humans are talking.
[/s]

Jihadi ipob terrorist, how many school girls have you slaughtered lately for babalawo juju?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCOecBdhUU

Bereaved mother of an #EndSARS protesters who was killed by security operatives at Lekki toll gate

Others are “Anthony Chechukwu alleged to have been shot by soldiers at the Lekki tollgate has been confirmed to have died in a motorcycle accident and Lucia Adu who was claimed to have died at the Lekki Toll Gate was confirmed to have been killed in an accident involving a stationary truck on 20th October 2020.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/469386-lagos-endsars-panel-majority-of-lekki-toll-gate-victims-had-fractures-machete-wounds-minor-injuries-official.html

See how another fake and lying mother all the way in London lied and staged fake news with her ipob collaborators that her son died at the toll gate, but the young man was not her son and he actually died in a motorcycle accident far far away from the toll gate.

This CNN fake news mother is not the first fake and lying mother and she won't be the last as long they have fake new peddlers like CNN fabricating fake stories and parading fake mothers.

Very disgusting people..

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Jihadi ipob terrorist, how many school girls have you slaughtered lately for babalawo juju?

You know its your people that drink blood. A day is coming when the Hausas and the indigenous people of Northern Nigeria will wake up and show you who own the land. All your diseased terrorists and Jihadists will be chased back to Futa Jallon.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another fake mother, a disgusting ipobian lying scumbag all the way in London claiming a dead son at the toll gate who actually died in a motorcycle accident far far away from the tollgate.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
so now, did your fulani army stop the killing? Your child was killed and you said you are afraid of death that is why you cannot come out for justice? Even the committee of enquiry that was formed she didn't go? Do you know the connection between a mother and a child? I believe you don't have a child that is why you are saying this trash.
That woman will die a painful death for using her son to lie.

Why will she go? If the army could threaten the MDs of the Hospitals where the wounded were taken to, how much more a poor woman.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
immortal2:

You know its your people that drink blood. A day is coming when the Hausas and the indigenous people of Northern Nigeria will wake up and show you who own the land. All your diseased terrorists and Jihadists will be chased back to Futa Jallon.
[/s]

Back to sender......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Laughable, especially coming from the same ipobian jihadi terrorist people currently busy slaughtering their own innocent people in cold blood every day.

You slaughter mothers, children, fathers, brothers, sisters, doctors, students, burn people alive, burn businesses and means of livelihood, massacre policemen and beat up mothers for not sitting at home.

I wonder why such deaths and barbaric acts doesn't deserve your concern and fake outrage.....

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another fake mother, a disgusting ipobian lying scumbag all the way in London claiming a dead son at the toll gate who actually died in a motorcycle accident far far away from the tollgate.

You better thread softly with CNN. Remember, they and BBC have helped you guys for years to maintain your choke hold on the resources of the people of Niger Delta. If they decide to back the indigenous people, that will be the end of your people like it happened in CAR. If it was not UN that came to your rescue, their will not be one Fulani terrorist in that nation again.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
immortal2:

Why will she go? If the army could threaten the MDs of the Hospitals where the wounded were taken to, how much more a poor woman.

Do you have proof that they were threatened? No, just the typical ipob lies and fake news.

This is one of your fake and lying mothers, she claimed her son died at the tollgate, but the young man was not her son and he died in a motto cycle accident.

You people are all evil liars.

You know what the say about liars, they die and rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Back to sender......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Laughable, especially coming from the same ipobian jihadi terrorist people currently busy slaughtering their own innocent people in cold blood every day.

You slaughter mothers, children, fathers, brothers, sisters, doctors, students, burn people alive, burn businesses and means of livelihood, massacre policemen and beat up mothers for not sitting at home.

I wonder why such deaths and barbaric acts doesn't deserve your concern and fake outrage.....

I dont know anything about Ipod. However, its the DSS and imported Fulani terrorists that are killing prominent people and attacking the people.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
immortal2:

You better thread softly with CNN. Remember, they and BBC have helped you guys for years to maintain your choke hold on the resources of the people of Niger Delta. If they decide to back the indigenous people, that will be the end of your people like it happened in CAR. If it was not UN that came to your rescue, their will not be one Fulani terrorist in that nation again.
[/s]

Nna, stop barking like bingo...

You are a terrorist, how many innocent igbo people have you killed lately..?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Nna, stop barking like bingo...

You are a terrorist, how many innocent igbo people have you killed lately..?

grin grin grin

Your people are terrorists from the beginning. You guys should leave the 6th century Jihadists lifestyle and get civilized.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

Do you have proof that they were threatened? No, just the typical ipob lies and fake news.

This is one of your fake and lying mothers, she claimed her son died at the tollgate, but the young man was not her son and he died in a motto cycle accident.

You people are all evil liars.

You know what the say about liars, they die and rot in hell.

CNN did a story, you are here arguing with me.

Please argue with CNN.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
immortal2:

CNN did a story, you are here arguing with me.

Please argue with CNN.
[/s]

ipobian terrorist, your esn killers and brothers need you inside bush to plan how to slaughter little girls for babalawo juju..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipobian terrorist, your esn killers and brothers need you inside bush to plan how to slaughter little girls for babalawo juju..

grin grin

From what we read online, ESN is after the terrorists camps in our forests. And they did a fantastic job of routing Jihadi cells in Igbo land. They know they cannot hide weapons in the Mosques as there are few mosques, so they went into our forest. But the gallant ESN went to the forest and routed them out till the Nigerian Army controlled by the same Jihadi terrorists came to their rescue.

its paining you that the terrorists could not achieve their purpose. Who will follow a cursed religion if not through Jihad?
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by thinksense: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lies. . you were trying to defend the lies u created.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by shiki(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Mention their names please
Idris
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
[s]
immortal2:

From what we read online, ESN is after the terrorists camps in our forests. And they did a fantastic job of routing Jihadi cells in Igbo land. They know they cannot hide weapons in the Mosques as there are few mosques, so they went into our forest. But the gallant ESN went to the forest and routed them out till the Nigerian Army controlled by the same Jihadi terrorists came to their rescue.

its paining you that the terrorists could not achieve their purpose. Who will follow a cursed religion if not through Jihad?
[/s]

Boring ipobian jihadi nonsense...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Sunday2021: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
immortal2:

why did she come out now?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
We can not wait to see the next lying and miserable mother....

2 down, many to go...

God Bless Nigeria..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
why did she come out now?

She did not come out. She was anonymous on the CNN report.

It shows clearly that you did not read the story.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
immortal2:

She did not come out. She was anonymous on the CNN report.

It shows clearly that you did not read the story.

Being annonimous will get her justicre? No.

Real mothers don't remain annonimous when it comes to their children, they don't hide or cover their face.

Apart from saying her son died, there's no proof that she had a son to start with.

How do you sympathize with her or help her seek justice if we can not even confirm that she had a son to begin with?

Why didn't she go to the tribunal?

What's the dead son's name?

Even if me sef say "God forbid" son died, you go just swallow like mumu without asking for any details.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by immortal2: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

Being annonimous will get her justicre? No.

Real mothers don't remain annonimous when it comes to their children, they don't hide or cover their face.

Apart from saying her son died, there's no proof that she had a son to start with.

How do you sympathize with her or help her seek justice if we can not even confirm that she had a son to begin with?

Why didn't she go to the tribunal?

What's the dead son's name?

Even if me sef say "God forbid" son died, you go just swallow like mumu without asking for any details.

What do you think CNN stands to gain in reporting the already tarnished and battered image of the rogue country?
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
No name , no body ( he was conveniently buried according to Islamic rites ) family is anonymous, the army shot him and then found an Iron bar to chook in his eye again .. nollywood blockbuster !
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
WaffenSS:
Paid hack.

Article was written by Stephanie Busari, who rarely has anything nice to say about Nigeria.

DJ Witch said the army took away all the corpses, yet this paid actor is talking about seeing lots of dead bodies at the scene and even the cliche lies about a blood drenched flag.

Yet no one among the family members took a single picture. In these days of social media and endless videos, you'd think they could've taken a picture or two of their dead relatives.

All this woman has is a supposed grave.
don't mind them - they forgot they said the army packed all the bodies .

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
immortal2:

What do you think CNN stands to gain in reporting the already tarnished and battered image of the rogue country?

Getting justice and demanding answers on her son's behalf has nothing to do with CNN and what they hope to gain apart from fake news and deceptions.

She doesn't need CNN to tell her story, there are a million and one platforms for her to share her story, and number one on that list is the judicial panel and our countless media outlets and TV stations. CNN is already know and on record as fake news peddlers, they retracted similar false and fabricated stories so they lack credibility.

If truly her son died at the tollgate or anywhere in Nigeria, she should not be hiding her face or hiding her alleged dead son's name and details. If there are no corroborating details, how do we even believe that she had a son to begin with.

The only thing in the video is a woman making unsubstantiated and uncorroborated claims, that's all, nothing more, no evidence of a dead son or that she had a son, nothing.

Dozens of people already testified before the tribunals, they've tendered their claims openly and they are all still alive, many are even due compensations.

You are free to swallow any random and baseless rubbish, but don't expect the same from others.
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
We need more and more people to come forward and share their stories. This is the only we can prove that people were killed that night.

The problem is that nobody can guarantee your safety after testifying against the government. Nigeria is finished but we just pretend that we don't know.
all the people that came out at the lagos tribunal do they have two heads? Where their families too not victims of police brutality ? James nwafor as terrible as he was the families of his victims came out- why are these families so scared ? There is no way a mother or father will hide shamefully and not try and claim their children's dead bodies under the guise of being scared .
May God never curse anyone with a mother or father who will be so scared for their own skin that they will leave their childs body unclaimed .
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by NGpatriot: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
WaffenSS:
Paid hack.

Article was written by Stephanie Busari, who rarely has anything nice to say about Nigeria.

DJ Witch said the army took away all the corpses, yet this paid actor is talking about seeing lots of dead bodies at the scene and even the cliche lies about a blood drenched flag.

Yet no one among the family members took a single picture. In these days of social media and endless videos, you'd think they could've taken a picture or two of their dead relatives.

All this woman has is a supposed grave.

That DJ is a lousy comedian. She sat on video and made claims that people died, but when next we saw her, she was at the hospital with injured people, not dead people.

She broadcasted live video, took countless pictures, but she forgot to take pictures and shoot videos of her lifting dead bodies and handing them over to soldiers?

She refused to go to the tribunal because she did not want to be questioned or have her lies questioned and exposed for what she is, a chronic liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Decryptor:

And Falz who wants to stage a memorial of those killed is Igbo abi? Continue talking rubbish!!

He wants to stage memorial for nameless victims? How will he even write their names ? Unknown victims?
Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by Pataricatering(f): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You are still saying this crap?
YES !

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls by WaffenSS(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

That DJ is a lousy comedian. She sat on video and made claims that people died, but when next we saw her, she was at the hospital with injured people, not dead people.

She broadcasted live video, took countless pictures, but she forgot to take pictures and shoot videos of her lifting dead bodies and handing them over to soldiers?

She refused to go to the tribunal because she did not want to answer questioned or have her lies questioned and exposed for what she is, a chronic liar.

Absolutely.

And now Falz and his sort want to surface from the depths of their insulated lifestyle and claim credit as a sort of youth movement against the establishment.

Bunch of leeches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / Court Convicts Okupe For Breaching Money Laundering Act / Lagos Rejects Hijab In Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.