Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces (89058 Views)

Blackmail: Fans React As Alleged Intimate Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Starzo: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Good, thank you for saying it. We are all hypocrites. But find more about the bible it isn't what you believe. You were born a Christian, that does not mean you've found the truth of God's word.

So a man who's born a Muslim and believes is his way to heaven would be damned, just the same way a Christian does. A Jew would say the same for a Christian and a Muslim.

In simple term, a Jew would call a Christian a heathen, the same way a Christian will, or a Muslim will.

I believe in the Bible and I believe in Christ, but it's not what you have been told to believe. I rest my case here, love. kiss
I'm not an hypocrite. I don't try to subvert truths to justify my wrong doings. Fornication and lying are sins. Whenever I do these things I accept I've done something wrong in the site of God and sometimes man. You're only an hypocrite if you keep lying to yourself by trying to justify your wrong actions with self deceit and lies.
You're trying to use twisted truths to try and escape Frome what you've done/did. It does not work that way. There are certain characters condemned by Christ himself and if you are truly a Christian (Christ like) as you claim to be then you Know these things are wrong in the site of Christ/God.
Being a Christian means you willfully subjected yourself under Christ's commandments and teachings. When you err, accept you've erred and pray for forgiveness rather to try to convince yourself that you've done nothing wrong cuz the truth does not suit/condone your actions.
It's better to drop the whole Christian charade thing than try to twist the words of God in the Bible to satisfy your personal convictions.

Have a nice day
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Veryfoolishboy: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Odichi:
She go calm down small. All these bikini wearing,exposing of body. Not acting her age, this is the result. When you see what you seek, u go calm. I feel pity for her child.
Does wearing bikini really have to do with "acting her age"? It's just a social construct which is restricted to African misconceptions

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.