Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces (88925 Views)

Blackmail: Fans React As Alleged Intimate Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Biggcake: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Abeg where the video dey?

angry

Everytime video this, video that

Where is the damn video?

I want to watch.

I'm a fan.
Hahahaha
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by delpee(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Indiscretion on her part. It's good to be careful about those we associate with. A guy who films a lady that way only to "mistakenly " upload is one to run away from. I feel so sad for her son. sad

I'd rather not watch the "film".
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
but u no see especially her nipple abi....she was covered

Not like spy cam.....just handheld videotape

Nothing enticing

A woman's real privacy is her "penalty area" not her breast. Although breast is somewhat part of it but not primary.

What I saw was enough to suggest that she was not well covered

cry
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:

go to xvideos type tiwa

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Hassanmaye(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Blackmail or whitemail,but will that stop us from downloading it from xvideos? lipsrsealed
Hahahhahahaha please please
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Hassanmaye(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
kinzation:

She was banged niggarrrr grin
Hah
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by lookingfly: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
whatsapp me to get the 11mins video
I hop I won't pay
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by millionboi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
COdeGenesis:
See as she open mouth like foooooooool. Totally looks lost as the guys dick was ramming in and out of her wide pusssssy. Koroba , I see where she got the inspiration from
link?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Do you see the second vid where he was giving her backshots. She nearly fell of the chair shouting "OH MY GOD" grin

That guy is a typical agbero boy , oh my Gosh

Pussy wey some idiot dey pay millions to Bleep. na im one agbero boy they Bleep for free here o
This life can never be balance sha.
All you bitches billing us for sex, na trailer go overun you all.
Any simp paying For sex , may thunder from sambisa strike you dia. Nonsense
https://vibewithbliss.com/tiwa-savage-leaked-sex-tape-video-watch-video/
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
delpee:
Indiscretion on her part. It's good to be careful about those we associate with. A guy who films a lady that way only to "mistakenly " upload is one to run away from. I feel so sad for her son. sad

As a woman I understand!
But as for guys naaa
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Baba40(f): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have finally seen the video oooo.... The boyfriend did her dirty ni jare. Yet, the foolish tiwa is still defending him that it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by whirlwind7(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
StUriah:
After seeing the act as it was being performed by the two entertainers & the repeated mourning of the most popular female Singer in Nigeria i can't get it off my head since it shows how someone like Tiwa that we regarded so much could be so irresponsible. By the way, how does she think her own child, family, close relations & business partners would feel at this moment?

Tiwa really fvcked up gan an ni o!

You left your marriage because your poor husband cheated on you only to be fvcking random boys of lesser age here & there.

Shitheads everywhere
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by shineeye1: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
delpee:

My sist, it's such a FREE world! We are all so free to choose what we fancy. At the same time, we are NOT free from the CONSEQUENCES of our free choices. Did she consider her son while chosing to BANG AROUND?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by baralatie(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
shineeye1:

My sist, it's such a FREE world! We are all so free to choose what we fancy. At the same time, we are NOT free from the CONSEQUENCES of our free choices. Did she consider her son while chosing to BANG AROUND?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Vitally123: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hey, what sort of mistake? Tell it to the spirits! Kim style abi? When people open their eyes wide open to do things in the name of fame or notorious popularity when it backfires they claim mistakes? When did bedroom become Snapchat? Whatever a man sows, that will he reap and anyone who destroys the temple of God will give account to the creator of the body. When they took up the name tag, "Africa's Bad girl" what were they aiming at? They must be careful how they pollute this world, there's a day of reckoning. Fans can say any rubbish, birds of the same feathers flock...please help me complete it, thank you.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by ogkrakkid(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Small John Thomas and ugly injury. .bleep up guy. E no even pull her attachment commot.simp mudafuka
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Agonglo: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

It isn't, is fact. The devil always justifies and judges. The developed world knew this a long time ago, that's why they'd changed from their medieval and archaic ways to let man be free to do what he wants. Where there's freedom, the world is a good place. That's the wish of God.

My God isn't a man wearing long white beard and sitting on a golden throne waiting for who to say "Yes, I got you, you sinned, time to die and be punished."

My God is love, pure, unadulterated love, that wouldn't want me to perish no matter what. And I'll forever be for him and no one else.

Ever thought why Jesus hang out with the prostitutes, tax collectors (which was a big sin then), committed all types of illegal stuff and broke the sabbath--even when he was God who ordained it from the beginning. It's simply to show you God is unadulterated love, but man has failed to find out who he is.

hi baby i like ya style

let's take this off nairaland, can we?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by bigcasava1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Listen People ! Time is tooooooo Short!
The devil is aware of this and is pulling out various strings to keep people Engaged in Nonessentials and in things that will keep us off guard for the safety of our soul.

Don't fall for all these things. Keep your eyes in the air!Keep your Heart clean and free from Immoral stuffs.

Only the Pure in Heart will see JESUS!
you are right. I just finished fasting and they want to spoil it with this nonsense. God pls forgive me
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Odichi(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
She go calm down small. All these bikini wearing,exposing of body. Not acting her age, this is the result. When you see what you seek, u go calm. I feel pity for her child.

2 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nilon: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That doesn't leave the fact, I still love her for what she did. Call me what you want. It's people like you who condemn but do much worst in secret, because you're cowards and wants the public's commendation. How disgusting. grin
We all commit fornication but not to the the detriment of ruining one's reputation by filming it. You yourself cannot do it. Tiwa as a celeb and rolemodel really messed up.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nilon: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
delpee:

you better watch and enjoy yourself. No dey do like SU for there. Abi you no dey fĂșck?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nilon: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

A woman's real privacy is her "penalty area" not her breast. Although breast is somewhat part of it but not primary.

cry
I was expecting to see Tiwa sucking dick
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by SavageResponse(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
olaniyilukman:
I watched the video and I feel ashamed for Tiwa Savage....

Sex is a normal part of life. The person who should be ashamed is the person who leaked the video
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Horkanla80: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Earlystar698:

You still call this private matter?

Agree but some people should stop entering into people's private lives.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by EmekaBlue(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

cry
did you see the pussycat...i doubt
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by ThickSharon123(f): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nilon:
We all commit fornication but not to the the detriment of ruining one's reputation by filming it. You yourself cannot do it. Tiwa as a celeb and rolemodel really messed up.

Most times, people like you don't know someone's own situation, or what she's facing, your mind is only on her sex tape. If you don't know much it's better to keep mute than criticising her, and making her feel she isn't loved anymore. But I pray she has the mental strength, and her fan base grows way more than before.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
did you see the pussycat...i doubt

it was very glaring for everyone to see

ewww cry
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nilon: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
bigcasava1:
you are right. I just finished fasting and they want to spoil it with this nonsense. God pls forgive me
make I find one big yash for you
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nilon:
I was expecting to see Tiwa sucking dick

Thank God she didn't

That guy on the sex tape has a mini preeek

Too small to be very honest!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.