Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko (30517 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Enjoy!
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ofiko123(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
May God be with them all..
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by okomile(f): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
;Dher biz
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
The sex is not good, but it can create children. I won't blame her if he's providing for her family. Having many females around keeps him attractive. Nairalanders love her, I see her as someone constantly holding vomit.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Akharmony: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmabest2000:
Ned the oldest active striker grin

Congratulations....
this picture dope die..... Problem for who no get money.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Aboks(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wetin concern us
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
That year were I date one fine barny by name precious... Dah, naso I go sacrifice 1wk mk sure say I knack her front n back for inside hux because I know say to kip fine girl no easy n wen time reach she go misbehave

Dah in 3month I bang so tay my body wan comot but as predicted, wen big men flash her cash she start to looseguard... Me here, wetin concerned local man���

Guy, mk hustling no kill u, just fine one fine girl date for 6month... Release sperm consistently, then breakup n focus on ur life

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good luck to her
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by chocboi78(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
See wetin person marry jesu!!
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by simplepee(f): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

See what girls go through just for money!

How could such a beautiful young girl and with a promising future wake up every morning to such an ugly being conceived 40 years before her?
Just for the money!

Wow, even Ned sef is not taking it easy at all, he's just rushing that pusssy like his life depends on it..
Yea, cry me a river baby boy.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

How could such a beautiful young girl and with a promising future wake up every morning to such an ugly being conceived 40 years before her?
Just for the money!

Wow, even Ned sef is not taking it easy at all, he's just rushing that pusssy like his life depends on it..

Every girl pus**sy has an expiring date

Real niggis rush it up before it expires
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
simplepee:
Yea, cry me a river baby boy.
Na

Trust me I ain't mad at y'all.

It's what it it, what our society/economy has brought.

A situation where one's husband might be their grandfather's hommie.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by adioolayi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

Just for the money!

Describe your own meaning of a "beautiful future"....I just want to understand if she is not there at the moment

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Always wondered if this picture was photoshopped. What a pic to share with the world. Anyway, may her 2nd child be as lucky as her first in beauty.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Kellie069(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

Just for the money!

Wow, even Ned sef is not taking it easy at all, he's just rushing that pusssy like his life

depends on it..

Learn to respect people’s decision. It’s not any of your business
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by HRMK: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
i doubt if this man has time for his other wives!
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Kellie069(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
HRMK:
i doubt if this man has time for his other wives!

You only see what these people post on social media! Nor b everybody like social media actually

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
simplepee:
Baby girl enjoying her life...

If you know what is good for your peace of mind as a woman, avoid all these small boys(even if they are rich, the rich ones are mostly irresponsible btw). No be only man love peace of mind....
I will keep saying this. If he ain't 35 and above, I ain't marrying!

Long live the ancestors!
Which responsible man will marry a liability like you? Abeg gerrout

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Omicron007: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
The power of a tight puccy.

Ned has abandoned his other concubines just to be banging Regina.

I still wonder how Ned's face will be like when his deek is fully buried inside Regina and he is cumming.

That man has reached his own paradise on Earth. Some people here pay One thousand Naira to bang a loose, disease infested and juice starved puccy.
After, they'd come here and be claiming RedPillers up and down.

In all you do, make sure you have money so that you will able to bang a puccy of your spec, not a community puccy.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Because she is expecting a baby for her husband, you decided to use oil spillage pictures just as their State! Make una free this people as they no dey come nairaland with 1k subscription just like you guys.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by daniella45(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheSexLover:
That year were I date one fine barny by name precious... Dah, naso I go sacrifice 1wk mk sure say I knack her front n back for inside hux because I know say to kip fine girl no easy n wen time reach she go misbehave

Dah in 3month I bang so tay my body wan comot but as predicted, wen big men flash her cash she start to looseguard... Me here, wetin concerned local man���

Guy, mk hustling no kill u, just fine one fine girl date for 6month... Release sperm consistently, then breakup n focus on ur life

you too
be ready for HIV
God no go shame you shaaa
continue banging
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kellie069:

Learn to respect people’s decision. It’s not any of your business
Amebo, Busybody.

Am I directing my comment at Regina?

Am I not airing my own opinion?

What is this post on nairaland for?

Is it for everyone to comment and praise what Regina did?
Are you saying that some of us should not criticise and go against it?

When a celebrity takes her personal family affairs to the internet to you expect everyone to praise sing?
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Bamzyriches451: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Polynek(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Moni rules the world
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
daniella45:

you too
be ready for HIV
God no go shame you shaaa
continue banging

Hahaha hahaha

Babe man no fit looseguard because after sex na my supplement straight up
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Myhusband(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

Just for the money!

her mom now look beautiful than Regina, anyway Nigerians will say wetin concern you money stop nonsense

but what nonsense has money stop, imagine this beauty giving birth for handsome young man, their kids handsomeness will be out of this world

I just pray Munir doesn't finally look like Ned

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by isiomachibuikem(f): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
So much happy for them
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
adioolayi:

Describe your own meaning of a "beautiful future"....I just want to understand if she is not there at the moment
My own meaning of a beautiful future is when peers get married.

They belong to the same age bracket and grow together.
Their mentalities are in sync.

My own idea of a beautiful future is when the man is 80 and the woman is 70 and above;

Not when the man is 80 and the woman is 40.

All things being equal when Ned gets to 80, Regina will be 40 (the youthful age of 40)

I hope you would want this for your daughter in exchange for the billions.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Myhusband(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Amebo, Busybody.

Am I directing my comment at Regina?

Am I not airing my own opinion?

What is this post on nairaland for?

Is it for everyone to comment and praise what Regina did?
Are you saying that some of us should not criticise and go against it?

When a celebrity takes her personal family affairs to the internet to you expect everyone to praise sing?

ignore that kid bro, I feel sorry for that beauty turning to beast in the hand of a complete beast

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Myhusband:

her mom now look beautiful than Regina, anyway Nigerians will say wetin concern you money stop nonsense

but what nonsense has money stop, imagine this beauty giving birth for handsome young man, their kids handsomeness will be out of this world

I just pray Munir doesn't finally look like Ned
My main point is; Regina will only be 40 by the time Ned is 80.
Just 40, not even 50.

40 is the age when many woman are still enjoying their husbands.

What kind of marriage is that?
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Myhusband(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
My main point is; Regina will only be 40 by the time Ned is 80.
Just 40, not even 50.

40 is the age when many woman are still enjoying their husbands.

What kind of marriage is that?

ladies think money before future that's why money can't save them from future defeat

many of her likes end up becoming a sugar mommy of some young jingolo that will always enjoy her body, take her money and still leave her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluwatife Turns 2years! / Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.