Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Prince Kpokpogri Should Rout In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cries Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Prince Kpokpogri Should Rout In Jail (191 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Prince Kpokpogri Should Rout In Jail by Nwamamani: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Cries Out That Her Ex-boyfriend Prince Kpokpogri Should Rout In Jail

I Bought Him A Brand New Hilux, Diamonds, He Blackmailed Me, Wanted To Kill Me; He Should Rout In Jail - Tonto Dikeh

Nigerian nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh was made angry by some instagram fans who made comments on what her ex-boyfriend did to her and Tiwa Savage.

Reacting to what happened between her ex-boyfriend and Tiwa Savage; the ex-boyfriend Kpokpogri allegedly leaked out Tiwa Savage's $3x tape on snapchat without knowing some fans have saved the video of which he later deleted.

Although, Kpokpogri has been arrested by the Nigerian police.

A fan, Doris Ogala made comments on the arrest in an Instagram post she shared recently. Although she didn’t give names, she however stated that the person will be “sleeping with mosquito” till Wednesday October 20.

Reacting to what happened between Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh, a fan on IG known as Doktorfabz suggested that Tonto return the car she seized from her ex-boyfriend.

This comment from Doktorfabs made her angry so she replied him;

Let God not punish you for this nonsense.

Has he returned my Brand new Hilux I bought for him ?

My diamonds i got for him..

Shouldn’t he answer to blackmailing me with my sex tape illegally recorded or the release of a vulnerable momentt illegally recorded and released ?

In my opinion, he deserves no...

... CONTINUE READING BELOW;

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/10/i-bought-him-brand-new-hilux-diamonds.html

(1) (Reply)

Enlarge Your Pennis Naturally In Just Two Weeks!! (a Free Guide) / Bbnaija’s Angel Spoils Herself With A Range Rover / The Secret to Being The World Best For African Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.