Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) (6036 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by jaybenugo: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa Savage's estranged husband, Teebillz has reacted to Tiwa Savage's leaked sex video, IgbereTV reports.

On Tuesday morning, Nigerians woke up to the reports that the sex video of singer and mother of one, Tiwa Savage’s has been shared online after she had revealed weeks back that some blackmailer was trying to exploit her by threatening to release her leaked sex video.

Taking to his Instastories shortly after the video went viral, Tiwa's estranged husband and talent manager, Teebillz cautioned people on the kind of people they keep around them.

He wrote;

"Who's around you and who's down for you are two totally different things."

https://igberetvnews.com/1403369/tiwa-savages-ex-husband-teebillz-reacts-tiwas-leaked-sex-video-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Davash222(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Having sex is nothing.

But, as a mother, there should be limit to your promiscuous lifestyle. At least, consider your child or children.

What's with recording your sex scene? A mother oo.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Which verse in Book of Lamentations is he quoting from?

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Simdyofficial(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Word
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by NaijaTrain: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
He is totally correct..

Besides women never learn...I sincerely do not understand why a grown woman with so much influence would allow herself to be taped no matter how romantically in love she is with her boyfriend

Doesn't she know people are looking up to her??
Doesn't she know she is a role model to thousands??

Honestly I know she is low-key going through depression

But the truth is
Women fail to learn

They fail to understand that
Once you get taped while engaging in sexual activity..

There is no way
I repeat..no way such video tape will stay with one person..even if it's your husband

I pray madam tiwa finds peace anywhere she is cry

Because at this point...
She has brought stain to herself

A very big stain

Chaiii

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2021

His post makes no sense to me.
Teebillz should move the fvck on and quit searching for the golden-egg laying hen.

The only reason you're totally down for her despite her bullshit is because you're down without her.

If the mother of my child shagged and engaged in lots of disrespectful PDA with a kid who is young enough to be my son then goes on to get filmed having unprotected sex and touching herself.

How can I be down for her?
Well, except my senses like yours are down.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
well said.... many fools would have talked down and slander their exes but they have a child together and whatever happens to her indirectly would affect their child.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by dan9ice(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Most of these celebrities have forgotten they have children

The next generation no go be here
A and B wanna fight
Their convo will be like

A: Bleep you
B:fvck your mother
A: I have prove of your fvcking mum, whoring around juveniles. She is a b!tch
B: traumatized, because he knows about the event

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,I swear this Tiwa Savage sexxx tape no go ever leave my phoneeeeeee...In fact,I go leave am tayyyyyyy like say na App tongue

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by saddler: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2021

Nairaland is cashing out of Tiwa savage misadventure grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
The society will keep breeding more ill mannered offsprings, these ppl are so overwhelmed by Western culture, forgetting that Africans esp, Nigerians (Yoruba for that matter has an highly respected culture... I don't why a mother, even at her age will be involved in an act that even a 20 yrs old girl can't do. As you mature, we expect full sense from you... Well what do I know.
Davash222:
Having sex is nothing.

But, as a mother, there should be limit to your promiscuous lifestyle. At least, consider your child or children.

What's with recording your sex scene? A mother oo.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa Savage is a shameless wh0re.

See as that small boy one corner her, like an Allen Avenue catch

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by tydi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Simping misyarning
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aunt Tiwa,,,, why And to even think NwaAmaikpe is back at this period of time. Smack down loading....

Teebillz, how does it feel when a kpekus that person once chop now go viral? It must be disgusting, right?

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Face your new family dude
Before you go provoke your current baby mama ooo

Sissy man

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
When Tee-Billz starts giving you corrections...your life is literally fvcked up for real! grin

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
tongue tongue tongue
Always resist the urge to shalaye

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by lomprico(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
saddler:

Nairaland is cashing out of Tiwa savage misadventure grin grin

the whole social media is

and Tiwa herself is cashing in on it.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
How do you know his post was referring to her leaked vid?

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
That statement could have been about anything. Not the sex tape.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
See? They are hypocrites, same thing they do but cut off head from who does same.
See? Na dem dey rush am, they are surprised to see a celebrity been shagged. As celebrity no be human again.
See how dem dey shout foul like say na new thing.
Many of them dey do soapy like D's but na dem dey disgusted pass.
They are happy when bad things like this happen, if the tape no leak, dem no go ever dey happy.

Meanwhile, if you think say Tiwa Savage know about the leak or know about the sexrape, you be foulest mumu. The girl was only enjoying her life. Shame on that mumu with pencil prick
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
From publicly admitting to f*cking Wizkid to releasing her own sex tape just to remain relevant.
Tiwa is a shameless harlot with no iota of compunction.

Iregbe TV there is no correlation between this post and Tiwa leak tape tho
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
One lazy broke mother fucker in the course of servicing tiwa Savage's kpekus, recorded the act....wether he recorded it with or without her consent is not the issue...the issue is why is tiwa savage still defending this guy, why has she not arrest the guy ? Snap chat kill you there ...who you they tell that story ? Someone recorded you all in the name of fun, sent the video to their syndicate of blackmailers and that old Mama is still defending him...for every sextape that is leaked, there is a betrayal... 98% of sextapes are always in possession of the male ...and if I may ask, why do leaked sextapes always hide the identity of the man ? Aunty get sense...e get why

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ojikutumomiage:
See? They are hypocrites, same thing they do but cut off head from who does same.
See? Na dem dey rush am, they are surprised to see a celebrity been shagged. As celebrity no be human again.
See how dem dey shout foul like say na new thing.
Many of them dey do soapy like D's but na dem dey disgusted pass.
They are happy when bad things like this happen, if the tape no leak, dem no go ever dey happy.

Meanwhile, if you think say Tiwa Savage know about the leak or know about the sexrape, you be foulest mumu. The girl was only enjoying her life. Shame on that mumu with pencil prick
I like your last sentence...the guy knows what's up...tiwa should stop defending him... cash out attempt failed...they are many in lagos...always looking for sugar nummies to black mail

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Sparkle777(f): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
I kinda believe that Tiwa wants to cover her shame unlike Tonto, she disassociated wit her sex partner cos it would seem like she's dating a Kpokpo guy.
Or she wants to trend.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by jericco1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
I'm really disappointed in Tiwa.. sex is normal but being recorded? That's a different kettle of fish.

Well like all news this one will trend and expire.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
The society will keep breeding more ill mannered offsprings, these ppl are so overwhelmed by Western culture, forgetting that Africans esp, Nigerians (Yoruba for that matter has an highly respected culture... I don't why a mother, even at her age will be involved in an act that even a 20 yrs old girl can't do. As you mature, we expect full sense from you... Well what do I know.
Yoruba has no culture una be cultureless tribe abeg una lady has fish head undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is one the reason women love bad boys, they want to be spontaneous. She wanted to feel young by being wild.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by princepee: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dude have not gotten over this babe yet,
He is a simp.
Move on with your life, cos she have moved on
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bros, you be correct guy
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by lottomkyes200: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
If she like let her sleep with every man she see every day like 10 different men or 100 men it's her life but to even have it recorded no reason justify it women never learn we have not finish Tonto usless boyfriend own see your own life now
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) by pointblank247(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

His post makes no sense to me.
Teebillz should move the fvck on and quit searching for the golden-egg laying hen.

The only reason you're totally down for her despite her bullshit is because you're down without her.

If the mother of my child shagged and engaged in lots of disrespectful PDA with a kid who is young enough to be my son then goes on to get filmed having unprotected sex and touching herself.

How can I be down for her?
Well, except my senses like yours are down.
That's poetic maan

Davido Slapped Again At Voodoo Lounge, Elegushi Beach. / Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs / Blackbeauty Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Nude Pictures