Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Do I Correct This Please. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Correct This Please. (844 Views)

The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State / How To Get The Correct Part No For A Stolen Brainbox/ecu Or Any Part / How To Correct Error In Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Correct This Please. by Rafob(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
I just buy my toyota corolla 2006, duly registered in lagos state. But the police just detect that the chasis nu.ber at the passenger door has different number among the four doors. They disturb me oven. Pls. How do I correct this problem. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Correct This Please. by Greatest100(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chasis number at the passenger door? is it on a sticker there?. The major one is that by the driver's side visible through the windscreen. My brother i advise you remove it if it is on a sticker or better still, do a court affidavit and police report.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Correct This Please. by ospreywin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Rafob:
I just buy my toyota corolla 2006, duly registered in lagos state. But the police just detect that the chasis nu.ber at the passenger door has different number among the four doors. They disturb me oven. Pls. How do I correct this problem. Thanks.
If you bought the vehicle Nigerian used, probably the Chassis Number has been altered for registration without proper change of ownership. If it's a Tokunbo, the mistake was done when doing the registration, it can be corrected though, just go to the licensing office you did the registration with an affidavit and police report extract.
Re: How Do I Correct This Please. by Rafob(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thanks so much for concern I will try to do the police report and the avidafit as you advice because the car is toks. Thanks sir.
Re: How Do I Correct This Please. by Samad805(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rafob:

Probably that particular door was changed.....Mayb due to an impact that affect the door
Re: How Do I Correct This Please. by Rafob(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Yes you are correct, the door was replaced with the faulty one, i was asked to do the affidavit and a police report atarched to it, thanks.
Re: How Do I Correct This Please. by Samad805(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Rafob:
Yes you are correct, the door was replaced with the faulty one, i was asked to do the affidavit and a police report atarched to it, thanks.

Find a way to remove d sticker off d door

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of New Steering Rack Of Toyota Corolla 2003/4 Model In Lagos / Toyota Camry 03/04. V4 Or V6? / Toks Camry 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.