Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS (5359 Views)

Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / "Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Arthink he would be in court this 21st we go go there. We go live stream. We must change the narrative. We Igbos are not Igbos.

This was the criminal yahoo yahoo Nnamdi Kanu when he has not picked. After he left Uwazurike and stole the IPOB idea while seeing how Uwazurike was cashing out. Till the extent this Yahoo Nnamdi raised donations for late Ikonso's family and ate all of it.

Just like Hushpuppi
Just like Nnamdi Kanu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greatest man ever to stand tall for NDI IGBO NWOKEOMA MNK chai may your Legacy never be forgotten Iseeh! Agu igbo born and brought up in Igbo land dikemadu ebubu..

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
I am not against his yahoo yahoo like he raised donations for late Ikonso's and not a faden got to his wife who is currently with her father with their little baby.

My annoyance is that this Nnamdi yahoo boy is killing our youths and still duping them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Greatest man ever to stand tall for NDI IGBO NWOKEOMA MNK chai my your Lacey never be forgotten Iseeh!

The same way he stood for Ikonso by doing a gofundme and not a faden got to the family. grin

Ikonso ntoor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by mrvitalis(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
I am not against his yahoo yahoo like he raised donations for late Ikonso's and not a faden got to his wife who is currently with her father with their little baby.

My annoyance is that this Nnamdi yahoo boy is killing our youths and still duping them.
I have asked you this over n over ...u want igbos to stop supporting IPOB ? After we stop what next return to pre 2014 situation and accept our place in Nigeria ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

The same way he stood for Ikonso by doing a gofundme and not a faden got to the family. grin

Ikonso ntoor
No Ikwere man death or living can be compare to him,

Chronic unity beggar..

18 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Am glad to have seen this man MNK in my life time ya di buah cool your story shakes the walls of Africa the history man who stood tall amongst his enemy wise man MNK dibia woke moi

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
His words remains me of greatness man on earth Nelson, Marten Luther, etc his the yes and the AMEN OF IGBO LAND NWOKE E G EMA ONU,LIONS BREED LIONS NOT GOAT

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Udo di!! we will watch you come Thursday seeing our hero remains us those who stood for something and even on death made a touch in our life,history will never forget you Never as far as igboland is concerned we will celebrate you and morn with you Agu igbo 1

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Simdyofficial(f): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Strongest Igbo man alive.. God bless MNK

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ikemadu igbo after ojukwu none can is you the day you will die heaven will come down and earth will go up, i watched Nigeria celebrate ojukwu's death never has anybody been buried like him in Nigeria history to you MNK you will leave to see BIAFRA come Iseeh! You will see Rising sun shine in Igboland our youth will have jobs, food will be abundant, and the world at large will celebrate you MNK

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Eze2000(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oyingboidiot, may God provide a better job for you than what APC has to offer currently.

Amen to that.

Mumu

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by DeadCountry: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
The radio that brought down the jungle. We told you!! With simple radio and truth, your dungeon must go down and it is happening right in your frog eyes.

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nakedtruths: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Why not use your platform to garner donations and ensure ikonso family get it instead always saying this online, are you not a man, do something

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by DoctorDree(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Bighead9: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Arthink he would be in court this 21st we go go there. We go live stream. We must change the narrative. We Igbos are not Igbos.

This was the criminal yahoo yahoo Nnamdi Kanu when he has not picked. After he left Uwazurike and stole the IPOB idea while seeing how Uwazurike was cashing out. Till the extent this Yahoo Nnamdi raised donations for late Ikonso's family and ate all of it.

Just like Hushpuppi
Just like Nnamdi Kanu.

Hungry looking Yahoo man grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Tochj(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greatest ever African leader
Moses of our time
Ordained minister to pull down demonic edifice called Nigeria
Friend to all the lover of freedom
Enemy to all lover of slavery including the OP.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by gwarotango: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Ikonso ntoor
I don't know who decieved Ikonso into believing that wearing a leather jacket filled with cowries makes you immune to AK-47 bullets. Dat person do am strong tin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Staypositive: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ma gee

Oyigboupdate abeg send me your dealer number....
I want to dey smoke that weed wey you dey smoke.... grin
The kind idea wey that weed dey give you, if you channel it on innovation by now you would have built an aeroplane or jet...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Staypositive: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
It is well....

I'm glad to witness the days of MNK....
A true son of Igbo land....
I love MNK because he first loved us....
He started this struggle as a nothing, he knows where he was going to but now the world knows him... He is among the famous man in Nigeria and one of the famous man in Africa....
MNK you are indeed a lion... Ibu agu... An idol in igbo land... We the true sons of the igbos are always with you..... Today and tomorrow... You shall live to witness BIAFRA the land of the rising sun....

May chukwu okike abiama be with you, iseeeee...

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nakedtruths:

Why not use your platform to garner donations and ensure ikonso family get it instead always saying this online, are you not a man, do something

No I can't. Give what to ceaser what belongs to ceaser.
Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bighead9:

Hungry looking Yahoo man grin grin grin grin

Old yahoo man

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
gwarotango:
I don't know who decieved Ikonso into believing that wearing a leather jacket filled with cowries makes you immune to AK-47 bullets. Dat person do am strong tin grin

Something wey dem go buy bullet proof vest

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee

Oyigboupdate abeg send me your dealer number....
I want to dey smoke that weed wey you dey smoke.... grin
The kind idea wey that weed dey give you, if you channel it on innovation by now you would have built an aeroplane or jet...

Just the way you channeled your own
Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by slimfit1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Call him whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Bighead9: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Old yahoo man

grin grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by gwarotango: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Something wey dem go buy bullet proof vest
He should have just bought a tested and trusted military bulletproof vest. He might have been alive today you know
Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Nicklaus619(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Just like Hushpuppi
Just like Nnamdi Kanu.

You are a demented fool

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Tinubuadvocate: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is kanu right.
Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
The poster has suffering Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I've never seen someone as obsessed with someone he claims to hate in such a manner. You dream Kanu, eat and even breath Kanu. May Buhari have mercy on you.
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by Upjis: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Greatest man ever to stand tall for NDI IGBO NWOKEOMA MNK chai may your Legacy never be forgotten Iseeh! Agu igbo born and brought up in Igbo land dikemadu ebubu..

You are high on cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
It would appear he is broadcasting on a pirate radio station in those pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? / Breaking News: INEC Invalidated President Buhari's Ballot Paper / South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.