Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days (17703 Views)

Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
FG making banditry and kidnapping lucrative
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by juman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oloriburuku ni buhari yen.
God punish buhari.

Nigeria is now like yemen.
Afghanistan, somalia and syria are better.
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Princeton92(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Money from the FG bah
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by bayelsaowei(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hehehehe...make I laugh..

Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. multiple shame...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Is04970: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hope the Northern governors are collecting VAT from the kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by tenpipsperday: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Funny enough if you ask the emir he will tell you the problem Nigeria has is Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu

Useless region

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by bayelsaowei(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
FG making banditry and kidnapping lucrative
the truth this same folks voted for buhari..

They must enjoy him...they are self destructing...
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Curious345: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thank you to the bandits. You're are fulfilling your destiny
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by HRMK: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
i wonder what type of traditional rulers we now av in the country! bandits simply pick them up like babies!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by bjtinz: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
My problem is not just they collected such huge sums, my real worry is they are able to literally disappear into thin air without a trace with such stupendous amount.

Surely they will have to spend such money, so does it mean we have no means to track it?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by adolfHitler1934: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
This news sweet me for belle wella...

They asked for it, they got it.

Initially you guys were jubilating abi....now its your turn to eat the food you cooked.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Kaiser20: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lai Mohammed and Segun Adesina said those Bandits are like members of the Nigeria Labour Congress ( NLC) ans Student Union members, they don't raise flags , they are also not Terrorist.
The Bandits are only performing their civil duties.... ( Kidnaping and killings)
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Theunbothered: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Miyetti Allah had to intervene before the bandits could agreed to free the emir or what did I just read

Clearly, there is a web of intricacies surrounding kidnappings and banditry s with active connivance of the cattle breeders association, Miyetti Allah and the President.

Miyetti Allah is a terrorist organisation with connections to bandits and killer herdsmen, Buhari is shielding them therefore Buhari is a terrorism supporter.
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by viralinfo: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
From the picture one we see that this bandit is no respecter of religion or position...they can Bleep any body up.. no wonder NAF as to pay then to collect back Anti aircraft weapon.l because of hmmmmmm...I rest my case
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by kiddkash(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Miyetti Allah had to intervene before the bandits could agreed to free the emir or what did I just read

Clearly, there is a web of intricacies surrounding kidnappings and banditry s with active connivance of the cattle breeders association, Miyetti Allah and the President.
miyetti na middle-men
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by abokimallam: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nigeria should know that electing any northerner as president in 2023, Atiku, being promoted by AIT Dokpesi or Aminu Tambuwal (who will be in Sultan of Sokoto pocket) and being promoted by Gov Wike for selfish reason, will further worsened Nigeria security problem.
These people are tribesmen to the Fulani bandits and herdsmen and they will treat them as brotherly.
Nigeria,wise up.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Ykc2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please if your an igbo person living in the north never try driving from Abuja to kaduna with a fine car? The chances of kidnapping you is 50-50 , those fulani bandits said it them selves that they love kidnapping igbo people because igbos don't waste time in paying ransome,I don talk finish ooh
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Decency2020(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

“Upon his release, the emir trekked for about three hours in the forest before reaching a place where he was picked with a motorcycle and brought to where vehicles were parked waiting for his

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/490588-how-bandits-negotiated-multi-million-naira-ransom-for-release-of-zamfara-monarch.html

And yet our security operatives have never trekked to where these people are living. The forest is only made for them. These are the same people brought in to burn Nigeria if Jonathan refused to leave.

Where is vulture griller?
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Common criminals without flag who are also nationalist
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by nedekid: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hope those bandits aka "businessmen" did not fire HRH from the bank, cos I hear 90% of them are gays shocked
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Moneyboyz: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
They said bandits are good people doing business.
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by Mrpojj(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/490588-how-bandits-negotiated-multi-million-naira-ransom-for-release-of-zamfara-monarch.html

Following the intervention of Miyetti Allah and others, the bandits agreed to free the monarch. But more ransom was paid,” the source said.

Miyetti allah will always be in the picture
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chai, see as Emir don slim like person we dey watch her weight. These bandits are only criminals and kidnappers, they no carry flag like Boko Haram! Emir go understand say level dey now.. He will never forgive Nigeria "Never. "
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by lagdmark(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
If those Terrorist Bandits want to kidnap Buhari and Osinbajo the same day they are capable.
They don't won't the country to split suddenly, they are very very close to Aso rock villa.
The Bandits will only request Buhari to include them in the National budget for now.
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by foreshore(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by funshint(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cutting off telecommunication was a very stupid idea... I wonder what the person that proposed that was thinking. They just suffered this Emir unnecessarily.
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
N.a. so...still on collecting....the north is collecting there own share of the national cake!
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by 2LESS(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guyman02:
This story no go tough, OP should add a little bit of Igbo into so that we take it to page 53 shocked

So you know too?
Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by sabreal: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aghughu Adolphus Uncovers Multi-Billion Naira ‘Fraud’ In National Assembly / APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.