Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? (1629 Views)

Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) / Democracy Is Not As Effective As It’s Been Purported. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? by mmanwuijele: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
No, the Nigerian military has been arming for many years while ESN just started arming a few years so the odds are 100:1. Unless ESN has the capability of bringing down war planes, the odds won't even be 50:1. Even if they now acquire anti aircraft guns and SAM, the odds would still be 20:1. So in reality, ESN can only fight asymmetrical warfare from the bushes if they want to protect the populace or urban warfare if they don't care about the populace and hope that they cause so much harm like BH is causing that Nigeria is forced to the negotiating table. An all out war like Tigray-Ethiopia is out of the question. Nevertheless, the advantage of ESN is that no Fulani herdsman would dare come near Igbo territory the way they carried chair and sat in Yorubaland and Tivland while tormenting Southern Kaduna and Plateau.

Lol my friend. Go talk to the Vietnamese.

The difference with this though is that the world is 1000x more connected now. Soldier wey poisoned trap catch no go make headline. But make the bastard try that this wey dem do for Izombe after MNK trial tomorrow and the whole world go know within seconds. Omo, naija FG na Egugun wey don enter express o.

To keep small integrity, they gats negotiate and grant referendum. Even if na to share some Niger Delta state, because I day tell you brotherly, Naija reputation don kpoof overseas and dem no go win this fight.

1 Like

Re: Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? by valirex: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Lol my friend. Go talk to the Vietnamese.

The difference with this though is that the world is 1000x more connected now. Soldier wey poisoned trap catch no go make headline. But make the bastard try that this wey dem do for Izombe after MNK trial tomorrow and the whole world go know within seconds. Omo, naija FG na Egugun wey don enter express o.

To keep small integrity, they gats negotiate and grant referendum. Even if na to share some Niger Delta state, because I day tell you brotherly, Naija reputation don kpoof overseas and dem no go win this fight.

To share some Niger Delta States? You talk as if Niger Delta region is an inheritance between to be shared between WaZoBia.

Anyway make una sabi the states wen una wan share. Make una no add more wahala to una sef.
Re: Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? by Gireiboy(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Qtrpst4:
They are untrained but your zoo army are afraid of going to meet them in the bush where they are

You mean the ones that were brutally dislodged by Abba Kyari, or have suddenly forgotten Ikonso(whatever his name is) forking chestbeaters.
Re: Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? by mmanwuijele: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
valirex:

To share some Niger Delta States? You talk as if Niger Delta region is an inheritance between to be shared between WaZoBia.

Anyway make una sabi the states wen una wan share. Make una no add more wahala to una sef.

Big man. South South is only a name. Before the war, the name didn't exist. I recognise the great people of Anioma, Ijaw, Igbanke, Igboma, Ukwani, Uhrobo, Bini, etc, however, I spit on the name "South South" because this was created by the Zoo 2 weeks before the war to divide us. LEARN YOUR HISTORY!

When I say divide, I mean DIVIDE the so called "South South". Conduct a Referendum to know the heart of the people. The ones that share similar cultures with Biafrans and choose to remain with their brothers and sisters, will come. The ones that reject it, will go to Nigeria. So, in future, their children know who to blame for leaving them in the Zoo.

The Referendum must hold though. We will NOT take the word of these Evil politicians when they say that my brother in Rivers who speaks the same language as me and wears the same clothes as me isn't Biafran. Or my Sister in the Ukwuani region is not Biafran. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE! This is true Democracy! Power to the people!

1 Like

Re: Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? by valirex: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Big man. South South is only a name. Before the war, the name didn't exist. I recognise the great people of Anioma, Ijaw, Igbanke, Igboma, Ukwani, Uhrobo, Bini, etc, however, I spit on the name "South South" because this was created by the Zoo 2 weeks before the war to divide us. LEARN YOUR HISTORY!

When I say divide, I mean DIVIDE the so called "South South". Conduct a Referendum to know the heart of the people. The ones that share similar cultures with Biafrans and choose to remain with their brothers and sisters, will come. The ones that reject it, will go to Nigeria. So, in future, their children know who to blame for leaving them in the Zoo.

The Referendum must hold though. We will NOT take the word of these Evil politicians when they say that my brother in Rivers who speaks the same language as me and wears the same clothes as me isn't Biafran. Or my Sister in the Ukwuani region is not Biafran. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE! This is true Democracy! Power to the people!

Respect, one love
Re: Can ESN Be As Effective As Tplf Of Ethiopia? by Qtrpst4: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
You mean Abba the tailor?

Gireiboy:

You mean the ones that were brutally dislodged by Abba Kyari, or have suddenly forgotten Ikonso(whatever his name is) forking chestbeaters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria / 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. / Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.