Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives (906 Views)

Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives by Nigerialabalaba: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dymaco:
How did I dodge the question? Goan read about threats. Government will keep on bullying her citizens to shut them up
a say a get dat part wey you dey repeat but my question be say if soja kill you now now, shey ur mama and papa go wait for one year or for CNN interviews before dem talk?
Re: Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dis NGparrot abi na NGidiot, wetin ipob do am so
Everything ipob. Abi ipob impregnate him wife? grin grin
Re: Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
a say a get dat part wey you dey repeat but my question be say if soja kill you now now, shey ur mama and papa go wait for one year or for CNN interviews before dem talk?
Shut up you ignoramus.
Those killed and buried by soldiers in Zakzaky's compound, where are their parents?
Those killed during June 12 protests, show us their pics and that of their parents.
Some were even university students.
Fool
Re: Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives by Nigerialabalaba: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Shut up you ignoramus.
Those killed and buried by soldiers in Zakzaky's compound, where are their parents?
Those killed during June 12 protests, show us their pics and that of their parents.
Some were even university students.
Fool
oniyeye Omo irankiran. If you die today, you be saara! As you and your useless papa no get brain to sabi say if dem kill you today, hin no need to wait for one whole year to find the dead body of you, his most useless son.
Re: Bereaved Mother Of An #endsars Protesters Who Was Killed By Security Operatives by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
oniyeye Omo irankiran. If you die today, you be saara! As you and your useless papa no get brain to sabi say if dem kill you today, hin no need to wait for one whole year to find the dead of you, his most useless son.
Says the boy who has no father.
Quote me when your mother can show you where you inherited your foolishness from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Brother, Addresses The Press In Abuja / The Kingdom Of Atlantis's Profile / BREAKING: Residents Fleeing Two Days To Anambra Poll (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.