Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 (7664 Views)

FG Bars Civil Servants From Partaking In Politics / El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze / Gender Representation In Nigerian Elected Offices From 1999-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wetin Kaduna people no go see for this naija
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
What will that achieve
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Hallabee1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aje.....

i talk am, soon to even enter market go be problem if you are not vacinated....Bank will soon start there own, enen CAC(coperate Affair Comission) go soon start and others will follow
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Benitoh: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
This madness that's about to creep in!!!

Let's see how it'll play out, because I'll be the last person to go for that poison [otherwise known as depopulation pill DP] called vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by chigoziri2403(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Why should they do that?
because they are clueless
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Tickles001(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Non governmental workers would be next. Another avenue for staff downsizing.
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Tickles001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje.....

i talk am, soon to even enter market go be problem if you are not vacinated....Bank will soon start there own, enen CAC(coperate Affair Comission) go soon start and others will follow

You missed a few. Telecom companies would block lines that did not take the vaccine. Banks will demand you renew your BVN with vaccination cards or they suspended your account.

Then big churches would be directed to allow only the vaccinated to worship, else they'll be closed down. Then schools would mandate students to get the vaccine or they won't write exam.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by FullBlastLight: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
TRIGITIS:

Are you saying 75% of Kaduna civil servants are Christians? But I thought Elrufai dominated Kaduna state civil service with illiterate almajiri. Na una dey talk am, na una still dey deny am. Small small, una shiits go begin dey too smell for unaself. People with no bearing.

Sharrap!

Ever so incoherent & sycophantic!
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by FullBlastLight: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
adioolayi:
Vaccination should not be by compulsion... I believe citizens should have rights... something like this can be done:

1. Show proof of complete vaccination

OR

2. Show a not later than 7days PCR Test result to show you are CoVID19 negative.

By the time people do CoVID19 PRC tests one or two times...that's like 100K....for this Buhari's regime, no one will tell them to get vaccinated grin grin grin

Nfulefu!

Goons!
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
chigoziri2403:
They should also bar people from
markets
Religious gathering
Sporting events
Political association

Don't mind the eye service clowns... They should simply prevent people from leaving their homes until they are vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Angelfrost(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
adioolayi:
Vaccination should not be by compulsion... I believe citizens should have rights... something like this can be done:

1. Show proof of complete vaccination

OR

2. Show a not later than 7days PCR Test result to show you are CoVID19 negative.

By the time people do CoVID19 PRC tests one or two times...that's like 100K....for this Buhari's regime, no one will tell them to get vaccinated grin grin grin

Is it that you don't know the meaning and far reaching import of the term 'Compulsion' or you think you are funny?!!...
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by WaffenSS(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
At first I thought it said "Kaduna to bar uncircumcised civil servants from office"
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Hallabee1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tickles001:

You missed a few. Telecom companies would block lines that did not take the vaccine. Banks will demand you renew your BVN with vaccination cards or they suspended your account.

Then big churches would be directed to allow only the vaccinated to worship, else they'll be closed down. Then schools would mandate students to get the vaccine or they won't write exam.

Aje...

thats why i love this my man word ....HE SIAD AND I QUOTE" IT IS FINISH"....BRO J SAID THAT...

which means that, this Vaccination is something you have to take, no one can excape it, now they sarted with Civil Servant..... Make Bros J help us...

Iya Chinadu, my Cup is empty
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by okorogodwin4(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
But thousands of pple gathered for APC primary yet nobody was talking about vaccine hypocrisy at the highest level
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by yusluvad(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Evil government everywhere in Nigeria. I don't just understand why it is mandatory! Can't the populace just make their own personal choice
lexy2014:

If d govt can't provide evidence of how unvaccinated workers are causing covid, then it's an abuse of power. I wonder if this same govt gave this same deadline in providing palliatives to it's citizens and workers during d lockdown. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has now become an instrument to oppress people.
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by yusluvad(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Can it realy get to this stage/level Well, let's watch and see...
Tickles001:

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by nurudeen181(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
shiki:
Can anything good come from Kaduna state?
if only you know.. jaduna is better than most states in nigeria excluding lagos and abuja
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Tickles001(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
yusluvad:
Can it realy get to this stage/level Well, let's watch and see...
It will pass this stage sef. It will get to the same stage of face mask. Where police will block major highways and request your vacation card. If you don't have it you'll be arrested and detained.

You won't be able to make interstate travel within your card. You won't enter big malls without it.

And I'm sure they won't stop at that.
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by abbeyty90: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
There should be vaccination no vote policy as well
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Navalsadiq(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Are they alright
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by edoairways: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
kodded:
I trust nigerians to start selling fake vaccination card for 2k grin
Before nkor
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by meccuno: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dialpad:
Oh so they have yoruba as media aide in kaduna
You know most Northerners cannot read nor write. cry
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Lawan112(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
haba mallam
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Reflect7: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
It is well.

SHUT UP.

WHAT IS WELL?

CHURCH MUMU.
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Reflect7: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tickles001:

Divine Intervention will stop these evil world leaders pushing this.

This is going on all over the world.

World leaders are clearly taking their orders from a highly sinister central authority of indeterminate origin, nature, and agenda.

Australia now is a police state.

There, people are arrested and jailed, just for posting online support for anti-vaxx protests.

Across France, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey etc, there are very frequent street protests involving thousands of people strongly against the 'covid' tyranny of lockdowns, masks and 'vaccine' mandates.

In the USA, hundreds of thousands of workers, including doctors, nurses, soldiers, and civil servants, have quit their jobs over the 'vaccine' mandates introduced by Joe Biden.

The US economy is in free-fall at the moment due to these mandates.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by PlanktonX: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vaccinated but not protected.

God will expose & shame them all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by dasparrow: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Don't take the poisonous jab. I recently lost a loved one who died 3 days after taking the Pfizer booster vaccine. She developed sudden blood clots which caused a massive heart attack and she died. She resides in Germany.

Stay away from these Covid vaccines designed to send you to your early grave. To be forewarned is to forearmed.
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by Tickles001(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Reflect7:

Divine Intervention will stop these evil world leaders pushing this.

This is going on all over the world.

World leaders are clearly taking their orders from a highly sinister central authority of indeterminate origin, nature, and agenda.

Australia now is a police state.

There, people are arrested and jailed, just for posting online support for anti-vaxx protests.

Across France, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey etc, there are very frequent street protests involving thousands of people strongly against the 'covid' tyranny of lockdowns, masks and 'vaccine' mandates.

In the USA, hundreds of thousands of workers, including doctors, nurses, soldiers, and civil servants, have quit their jobs over the 'vaccine' mandates introduced by Joe Biden.

The US economy is in free-fall at the moment due to these mandates.

People would have willingly taken the shots as time progresses. But the way they push it makes it seem like they're running out of time. Maybe something will be revealed about the shots (maybe within 5yrs or so) and they want everyone to take it before it starts.

I've never seen where they force people to take vaccine like now now.

They have also managed to come up with a lot of theories on how the unvaccinated is a threat to the vaccinated. Which is still very unclear to me
Re: Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 by nairabacks(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Tickles001:

People would have willingly taken the shots as time progresses. But the way they push it makes it seem like they're running out of time. Maybe something will be revealed about the shots (maybe within 5yrs or so) and they want everyone to take it before it starts.

I've never seen where they force people to take vaccine like now now.

They have also managed to come up with a lot of theories on how the unvaccinated is a threat to the vaccinated. Which is still very unclear to me

My brotha... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed / This Is BORNO State Election This Is Enough To Cancel The Election Of The State. / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.