Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) (75864 Views)

Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't think the Croc had intentions of crossing an elephant. Even hippos respect themselves when elephants are around.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Crochet: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wow
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
That's like God looking after Us from Satan Yo
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Matherson(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The crocodile priced market wey e no for buy and it ended up paying with its life.

NPNP
Awu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by stealmatic(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Love from a Mother!

This is Exactly what GOD ALMIGHTY takes Joy in doing to People that Trouble HIS Children Who Genuiely Depend and Trust in HIM. HE Crushes them out of the way.

2thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you
My oga where HV u been all this while,I hope it's not tiwa Savage leaked sex tape u de take soapy now, hope u enjoyed it,and what has d elephant and crocodile fight turned to Bible verse,the crocodile must eat too u know,if it don't feed it will die of hunger,so u just typed ur normal giberish as usual

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:
Our resident pastor is working round the clock to look for stories he will attach the second coming of Christ to.
I honestly give to you for your consistency, both in relevant and irrelevant topics you must find way to attach.
you mean the official pastor of naira land.

That should be righteousness the grt.

Permit me to ask please who is the resident imam?

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Issues40(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lesson to learn:
Choose the right battles.....
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Beautiful. Good one from the elephant. That's how enemies of the south south people from the desert region and all betraying coneheaded structures shall be crushed.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by lifenija: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:
Victory is sure

Jesus is coming....

mumu

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Iseoluwani: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The crocodile priced market wey e no for buy and it ended up paying with its life.

NPNP

OT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
GayPontiff:
Na that vulture griller this elephant suppose stamp enter ground

Cc:
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
God get the way him take share things..imagine say elephants were carnivore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by naijadanny: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

NPNP
NYBEN, Awumen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nice one mother elephant.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Crocodile get mind go find elephant trouble.

Elephant na ur mate!!
I tell you! Greedy Croc. There are no match between a Croc and and elephant.

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by arantess: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
The way i hate that reptile eh,wether he hungry or not he won chew meat......to plank them dey hungry me.
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by jaszplus12(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Must have shed crocodile tears before it died!
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Peppysco: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Love from a Mother!

This is Exactly what GOD ALMIGHTY takes Joy in doing to People that Trouble HIS Children Who Genuiely Depend and Trust in HIM. HE Crushes them out of the way.

2thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you

This one go just dey yarn nonsense for here. If e sure for you, go Maiduguri go dey preach for open space, na that time me go believe you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
crocodile go do pass himself undecided

Please

Can you help me with 400naira?
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by labelle123(f): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
You wan try mother's love nee?
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Jostoman: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
RichThugg:
This is how Allah will stamp on the APC terrorists geng.. grin

cheesy cheesy
amen ijn grin grin
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Jostoman: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
GayPontiff:
pity the guy now
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by Jostoman: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
GayPontiff:
pity the guy now grin
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by pennywys(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Cro don go price market wey him no fit pay
Re: Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
I swear

Blakjewelry:
Wrong move by the croc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.