Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test (28473 Views)

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by dre11(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Four women are individually claiming to be the mother of a six-year-old boy identified as Elijah Tanko.

An Independent Investigation Panel (IPP) set up by the Nigerian government, to look into the activities of the defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and other units of the police on Monday ordered the conduct of a deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test to ascertain the biological mother of the boy.

According to the Chairman of the panel being coordinated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Justice Suleiman Galadima (rtd), the DNA test will be conducted by an independent expert to be engaged by the commission.

One of the four women claiming to be the boy’s mother is Esther Tanko.

She had petitioned the panel, saying the young boy was abducted on September 9, 2019, while she was returning from work.

The police officer who handled the case, Inspector Desmond Habila, told the panel that the boy was recovered in Abia State from one Ifeoma Eboniyi and Emmanuel Onyekwere, who are allegedly members of a child abduction syndicate.

Habila said the boy was sold to one Uloma in November 2019 by Ifeoma.

He identified the other three women laying claim to the child as Ifeyinwa Vera, Rosemary Chidiebere and Jumui Muniat.

Mrs. Tanko attended the panel’s sittings, testified and tendered exhibits but the three other women failed to show up.

The exhibits she tendered include a birth certificate, polio vaccination card and a photograph of the boy.

She testified that she reported the abduction of her child at the Bwari police division in Abuja, identifying the kidnapers as a woman and a man.

She added that they fled in a car after kidnapping the child.

Mrs Tanko said she later saw her son paraded by the police on television as a child recovered from child traffickers.

According to her, she could not claim her child from the police as they told her three other women had laid claim to the same child.

The panel adjourned the case till November 19 for the report of the DNA test, directing the NHRC to engage experts to conduct the DNA test.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/19/four-nigerian-women-lay-claim-six-year-old-boy-panel-orders-dna-test

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by ospreywin(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Kobojunkiee: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
dre11:
She had petitioned the panel, saying the young boy was abducted on September 9, 2019, while she was returning from work.
Why would any sane individual choose to purchase a kidnapped child rather than adopting one along with peace of mind that goes with that? undecided

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Flexherbal(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
DNA test is the way to go.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Octanabest: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Why would any sane individual choose to purchase a kidnapped child rather than adopting one along with peace of mind that goes with that? undecided
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Amspecial: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by chukwuibuipob: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
sad Ipob women again sad. Stealing, babies factory,Evil/wickedness sadFake/substandard products,India mafias etc.Kwenu o shocked shocked shocked cool grin grin wink!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by TechNana(f): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where's King Solomon when we needed him the most..

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by ChiefSosa(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
King Solomon joined the group chat.....happily.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Crochet: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by rentAcock(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
When I started my business years ago, people thought I was crazy. Many said, 'it's impossible for women to pay you for pleasure' but today my little start-up has blossomed and it has allowed me to hire more people. It's sad to say but the average Nigerian woman isn't faithful. My biggest and frequent clients are married women from rich homes, they are chronic fornicators. I will advice everyone to perform a DNA test even if the child looks like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by ainas247: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021

4 shocked shocked

Golden Boy...

If you want Google my business instant
Verification chat up ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Thebigheart: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nothing when man no go see or hear for our obodo Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Matheusmartin: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thank science.
DNA will do justice to it.

3 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Frank150: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Star boy

1 Like

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by TolueneDc(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmm sad sad
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
undecided
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Madamokoro: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
winkOmo see gobe
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by seniormallam(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
If I had not heard about the case live on brekete family radio, I won't believe such scenario, but honestly, it's for real, I heard them live on radio.

6 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by DropsMic(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hian
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by benuejosh: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmm.
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by dododawa1: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abia again

1 Like

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Falseprofet2: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
cry

I see the only lady that turned up winning the case and DNA proving her right

Kidnapping children is among the worst evil. Long jail sentence on those who do it

8 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Perfecttouchade: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg wetin dey happen for here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by urbobo20(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why must I take another man child home , besides are this kidnapped children use for rituals . Cause am confused

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by pennywys(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Candidlady: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Speechless
Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by HappyPagan: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Fake the pregnancy. Disappear... Come back with new baby and a slightly flatter stomach...

True story.

6 Likes

Re: Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Flexherbal:
DNA test is the way to go.
For the women who confess they stole the child? Why? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce / My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.