Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Destiny Or Village People??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Destiny Or Village People??? (177 Views)

Get Free Destiny 2 Redeem Codes Online Generator - Destiny 2 Free Beta Code / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / 10 Funny Signs To Note When Your Village People Are After You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Or Village People??? by smartasuen(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ever since 2012 (February) when I gained admission into the university, I've always had to bear various burdens of different people.
Back then in the higher institution, I accommodated, fed and financially assisted a lot of people, despite my dad's firm warning not to share the room he rented for me with anybody. Now, bear in mind that things haven't been all rosy for me, in fact, I usually carry people's crosses so much to the detriment of my welfare.

It started with my being tentatively responsible for an ex coursemate who initially had general welfare issues. Subsequently, he secured a room close to mine and pleaded with me that we do joint feeding which happened, having me handle 75% of the expenses for a whopping period of 2 years till I broke out of the 'union'. Others came my way that period and as usual, I was the major benefactor.

In 2018, two years after my final exams had held, I emancipated from my parents. Later that year, I found myself back in the 'Burden Carrying Spree' as I met a light skinned young lady whose ordeals cost me a great percentage of my time and resources. That chapter closed and the following year, another opened. This time, a dark skinned, plump and disciplined lady with immense health, academic and financial constraints. This cross I so terribly bore and still do bear(though, occasionally). Then came another - light skinned and plump with all round life's challenges. This one, I didn't just care for but also fell for, owing to her angelic character and magical cooking skills. Though, we are no longer an item.

Currently, I've been harbouring and feeding a fellow Corps member who has serious financial issues, such that his only hope is October allawee which might not be paid till about 11 days time.

Even if I am of the view that God ultimately takes care of people, I can't help having a retrospect of the past episodes of my goodwill and brooding over them, as this current episode appears to be taking its toll on me.

(1) (Reply)

5star Wahala / Slay Queens Lambast DSS For Arresting Their Member In Bayelsa State For Blackmai / Akwa Ibom State Anticipate Save The Youths Conference 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.