Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,839 members, 7,824,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. (845 Views)

Get A Plot For Just 750k Per Plot In Ibadan / Make Cool Cash By Just Pressing Your Phone / Make 3K - 21K In A Month Just By Sharing Products On Your Facebook Wall Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by junnaiskye(f): 1:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Lets talk about how you can earn 750K - 1 million monthly.

Note: what I'm about to share is for everyone, whether housewife, school dropout, business person, graduate or a working person.

Now let me explain how this can be possible for you.

I'm not saying that it's easy.

You need to put in a good amount of hardwork.

We all know that to make money you need to have something you will exchange for the money.

Something of good value.

In essence to make money, buying and selling must happen
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by junnaiskye(f): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2021
This is a proven method that you can use to generate income monthly.

All you need to do is create an information product, information products are courses that can be based on any topic.
If you can't create one,then find an information product that you can sell as an affiliate.

So if you are being paid a commission of 20K per product you sell, then you only need to sell 35 in a month to make 750K.

Then if it's a product that pays 50K commission, that's even better because you only need to sell to 20 people in a month to make 1 million naira.

But now someone will ask "how do I get customers"

Your customers are everywhere, Facebook, Instagram, Google, twitter, WhatsApp.

I have a friend that made 3 million naira is 4 months selling affiliate products on WhatsApp.

He didn't run a single ad.
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by junnaiskye(f): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2021
You can sell affiliate information products on topics like business, forex, weight loss, freelancing e.t.c

Just pick a single good product and you'll make millions

there are other several ways you can make millions online.

I just shared this because it's the business I'm doing and I'm very sure about it.

If you think what I just shared is not possible then don't bother reading further.

PS: if you wish to know more on this affiliate marketing business and how you can start from the comfort of your home then contact me via
+2349037157726
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by flames007(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=junnaiskye post=106889954]This is a proven method that you can use to generate income monthly.

All you need to do is create an information

pls how did your friend do it without a single ad? I would love to get more info.
Thanks.
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by junnaiskye(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=flames007 post=106904464][/quote]

Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by flames007(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2021
junnaiskye:

Contact me on WhatsApp
where's it?
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by junnaiskye(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
flames007:
where's it?
My signature
Re: Make 750k Per Month Just By Pressing Your Phone. by flames007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
junnaiskye:
My signature
Thanks. I've just sent you a message.

(1) (Reply)

Fortune Football / The Big Treat IPO Offer? / How Can I Get Cscs Number And De-materialise My Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.