Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos (484 Views)

Vacancy: Customer Care/receptionist In An I.T Firm / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos by HelpMeWithAJob: 1:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Hello! Please if you can offer me a job or know someone who can, please come to my aid speedily. I don't even giving you a part of the salary the first month as your commission for helping. I seriously need to get a job before the unexpected happens to me. The following are some of my skills:
1. Website Development and Management. Mainly with WordPress and Blogger.
2. Website Search Engines Optimisation (On-page and off-page)
3. SEO Content Writing
4. Low Competition Keywords Research
5. Website Performance Audit

I have a working laptop and can work in an office or remotely, and well experienced in all these I mentioned here. Help me please, I've been without a job for too long and it's already killing me slowly
Re: Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos by HelpMeWithAJob: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Please help
Re: Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 3:38am On Oct 20, 2021
sad U DNT even mind giving part of Ur salary sad? This alone is a red flag.Dnt ask me how? Think deeply,u"ll understand. And what's the unexpected that'll happen if u dnt have job now?Kill Urself abi sad undecided? U have laptop,can't u enter street and be doing download, Internet stuff to earn small chop/keep body N soul together? .And better still join car wash gang(u can ask for assistance/market Urself to car owners).Wish u well
Re: Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2021
HelpMeWithAJob:
Hello! Please if you can offer me a job or know someone who can, please come to my aid speedily. I don't even mind giving you a part of the salary the first month as your commission for helping. I seriously need to get a job before the unexpected happens to me. The following are some of my skills:
1. Website Development and Management. Mainly with WordPress and Blogger.
2. Website Search Engines Optimisation (On-page and off-page)
3. SEO Content Writing
4. Low Competition Keywords Research
5. Website Performance Audit

I have a working laptop and can work in an office or remotely, and well experienced in all these I mentioned here. Help me please, I've been without a job for too long and it's already killing me slowly
Re: Please Help Me Any I.T Job In Lagos by HelpMeWithAJob: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad U DNT even mind giving part of Ur salary sad? This alone is a red flag.Dnt ask me how? Think deeply,u"ll understand.
Don't blame me bro. You won't understand how tight the situation is for me right now.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021 / Kaduna Jobs / Earn Cool Cash As An Affiliate Marketer (laptops)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.