Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South (20684 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Apc Stakeholders In Enu-onitsha, Onitsha North Lga / Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Anambra East LGA / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Gkemz: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Imported supporters. Anambra would never make the mistake of voting for a party that brought pain, misery, hardship and bloodshed to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Forest122: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Good one
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by FakeUnity: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Osun is more developed than anambra. We saw People begging for #100 bread in Anambra

Why do you yorubas love fradulent politicians with fake oluwole certificates like Tinubu, booharii, kemi adesosun and now Andy uba?
Dem use fraud swear for una?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Kingcasi1(m): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Una family and stealing are 5&6,

Please they should leave Anambra alone.
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Deblow: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2021
They've come again, promising heaven and earth just to get people's votes to hole themselves up in the opulence and comfort of the government house, closing their eyes and ears to the yearnings and cries of those who voted them there.
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by mogbeyiteren: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I thought one useless Obiano ass licker said, no one is supporting APC in Anambra State?
As u can see only seven people holding broom. They are his family
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Pat081: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Only a fool and good for nothing and people who have no future will vote for APC in that state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Angelfrost(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Interesting how none of the contestants is talking about addressing youth restiveness and Biafra agitation or the activities of UGM...

Well, I still don't see how this APC clown will come near top 3 not to speak of winning... Except a certain Apex Court does what it does best!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Davefed(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2021
All this years Anambra people has forgotten Uba family antecedent in Anambra?
All these young people that rallied in his campaign are they not aware of APC antecedents in Nigeria and Imo?
Uba family will pocket Anambra this I've seen. Anambra likely turn out worse than Imo state if APC win. Chaos is their stigima.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Awagusom: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2021
You are the spirit

athaboi:
Give him two weeks as a governor and he will sell all the government properties including onitsha main market, ochanja, ose, relief, nkpor, ngbuka, building, eke awka and nkwo nnewi! He no send anybody...he did it before and he will still do it again. Run ooooo, ndi Anambra run ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Victorclean1: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2021
A criminal. Tunder must strike you Andy
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Alanzazani: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
Andy Uba may be the right choice but Pandora Hoebi has bought everyone in Anambra with his money

I have to say this. I don't know how young you are but you are an idiot. Nairaland is not a faceless forum. Hope you know this. Your stupidity will surely stand you out
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Why do you yorubas love fradulent politicians with fake oluwole certificates like Tinubu, booharii, kemi adesosun and now Andy uba?
Dem use fraud swear for una?
why do ibo love fraudulent politicians that are responsible for their woes and suffering
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by oyeb15: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Democracy is a scam
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Pclemenza: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I thought one useless Obiano ass licker said, no one is supporting APC in Anambra State?
People come out for your campaign rally don’t fully translate their support for your agenda. They probably were expecting Giveaway grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Delusion grandeur

Nothing wey person no go read for this nairaland oooo. Chei!!!

Hope you've had agbo jedi this morning? Cause e be like say you no dey reason straight.

Continue Sir

I don't know how u decieve other yorubas but I have been to Anambra, its the same as other capital. I want other Yoruba to just visit one Eastern state and see the level of poverty there
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by galaxy2020(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2021
adeijairel:
Finally, I thought he had pulled out as he was not even holding campaign rallies anymore. Sadly APC will still win (rig)
...Not in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by paskal16: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2021
adeijairel:
Finally, I thought he had pulled out as he was not even holding campaign rallies anymore. Sadly APC will still win (rig)
apc can never win in anambra
Anambra no be imo

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by aguiyi2: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Andy becoming Governor will be the worst mistake Anambrarians will make. He will make Mbadinuju smell like a rose.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2021
This man is already very wealthy with plenty property in Abuja. Make he rest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2021
What has a man who is part of a family that bombed so many government Infrastructures during Ngige's tenure have to offer NDI ANAMBRA?
What role did he play to make sure those government properties where not burnt?

The family demanded for N30billion from Ngige as their right from Anambra State coffers.z
The same way they hijacked Anambra during Mbadinuju's tenure, so many Pensioners died of hunger, followed by One year of no Education in Anambra State.

We all saw how he won his two weeks nullified Governorship election , too many riggings, intimidations, so many ballot boxers were snatched , the INEC returning officer was forced to declare him winner. But God cannot allow Anambra State to be ruled by such hearts.

Let it be known that It is only APC party that can harbour such a man, because whoever joins the party according to their former National leader has become a saint.

Charity they say begins at home,...just take a tour to his home town , and know how he is welcomed in his own village talk more of Uga town and a larger Anambra State.....

Well, except if he has not Repented, and brought by God to govern Anambra State, this kind of people are not even supposed to participate in their kingsmen chairmanship positions.....

I have no hatred for him, all I stated are facts , guess he has found corrections and decided to come and change the narrative......

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by mu2sa2: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
Andy Uba may be the right choice but Pandora Hoebi has bought everyone in Anambra with his money
"His money" ke! Would he have concealed the money in secret accounts if it was his money?
PETER the son of OBI is a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by matm: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2021
"Do not count on a man by what he says when in love and in politics" says a wise man.
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Vistra40: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:

I’m very sure you are not from anywhere in the east but only speaking from a partisan point of view. I think people should allow people from outside their territory decide who governs them as they know who the best is, regardless of whether it’s PDP or APC
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by matm: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2021
"Do not count on a man by what he says when in love and in politics" said a wise man.
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Wonderful.

Who are this mammoth crowd following?

Dr Añdy Uba.

Ride on

APGA even in all their campaigns has never pulled such crowd.
Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Kemetals: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2021
God shall never allow politicians like him to get to be a Governor of Anambra State. His Abuja might will disappoint him.

athaboi:
Give him two weeks as a governor and he will sell all the government properties including onitsha main market, ochanja, ose, relief, nkpor, ngbuka, building, eke awka and nkwo nnewi! He no send anybody...he did it before and he will still do it again. Run ooooo, ndi Anambra run ooooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
In coming Governor Of Anambra State.
In Osun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly / Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project / Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.