Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo (34824 Views)

72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by NewsPerson: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2021
A 61-year-old clergyman has been arrested for having carnal knowledge of a 16-year-old girl in Ondo State.

The Pastor, Ajayi Famakinwa, was said to have deflowered the girl, Oluwatosin Ilesanmi and got her pregnant after the act.

The crime was committed in Ogbese area of Akure North Local Government area of the state where the pastor and the victim were residing.

Famakinwa, who confessed to have had sex with the girl was accused by the victim of engaging in the act in an open market with her in the community after deflowering her in his house.

Speaking on the development the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the State, DSP Funmi Odunlami stated that[b] the victim claimed that she was lured under the guise of cleansing her spiritually.[/b]

The PPRO added that the suspect would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/19/61-year-old-pastor-allegedly-deflowers-impregnates-teenage-girl-in-ondo/%3famp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Fahdiga(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Pastor indeed. Must journalists attach the title 'pastor' to every randy man caught

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by bewla(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by ChiefSosa(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2021
I still wonder why some people will want to throw their lives away over sex. Getting laid is not so difficult nowadays. Why throw your life away?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by frosy1(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Konji is a respecter of no man irrespective of your age, size or calling.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Be very careful of female genders both your wife, daughters, sister and mothers near those you call men of God, our daddy, spiritual director and so on

Those guys are enjoying that business it comes with free food, free gift items and women

If you see me in any church cut off my legs

I will not wed in a church

My children can go to church once they turn 18+

But any day I hear you shout and pray out loud and noisy in my house.... I beat the hell out of you

I can come for children's wedding in the church

When I die I need no man of God to pray for me...bury me in peace with my friends and family that way I will have peace.

Can't have a man of God that sleeps with someones wife blessing my marriage or the one that slept with someone daughter to to Baptise my children or preach and speak into their life's.

Can't have one did a naked video chat with someone's wife to come and bury me

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by suffering: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2021
After the age of 55 a man should not act foolish at the sight of a woman's parts. I remember hearing stories from my then 27 year old girlfriend about how men 58 years and upwards disgraced their lineage at the prospect of bedding her. These were the types with fully grown children older than she was.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by suffering: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2021
1465five:
[s][/s]
See your life. Unemployed fellow.

3 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Fahdiga(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Accept the fact, Catholic priest na boys ynash be their specialty, new wave & Pentecostal na the finest women be their preys.
Says a head slammer

7 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by FakeUnity: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2021
yoruba

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Kingcasi1(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2021
They should hang him by his balls.

Animal in human skin. Radarada. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2021
isokay
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by TeeGentle(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2021
see me see trouble
stupid fellow calling themselves man of God will be raping up and down
While are they still calling him pastor instead of calling him a RAPIST

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by 22o62021: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2021
undecided
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by pyro62(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Pedophile these creatures are on a rise. I recently beat up a man after he flaunted my warning and kept pressuring my 13yrs old sister to come to his house. I became scared to send her to go out and buy something because of this predator. But him body don rest small now. As for this man, he should do some time in jail.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Iliveforever(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2021
What is happening to Yoruba land??
Bad news everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Yommychrz(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2021
frosy1:
Konji is a respecter of no man irrespective of your age, size or calling.
. You be mumu, are u trying to justify his action
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Yommychrz(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pastor indeed. Must journalists attach the title 'pastor' to every randy man caught
you mean na the call God no be God call am
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Fahdiga(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Yommychrz:
you mean na the call God no be God call am
You know the answer already

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Ajayi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by drizslim(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2021
So many hypocrites disguising with touch not my prophet shenanigan to perpetrate evil. Spits

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by System202: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pedophiles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
no woman,no crime, no crying.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Blackfire(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba people eeehhh

grin

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Crowwe(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
100%
You're on point bro. I wonder why they added pastor. If it's a Muslim now, we'll understand that they must use the opportunity to tarnish Islam image. But Christian actions must not be used to tarnish the image of Christianity.

Once again you're 100 percent on point. We must bad-mouth Islam with any opportunity available. angry angry

Foolish comment! angry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
He should be castrated...

The guy above me is so dense
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Anyahuruagu: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wuked people everywhere in this nation.

OLD WUKED MEN IN EVERY PLACE.

spits embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy Spotted Stealing Panties From A Building (Video) / Mastermind Of Benue Attacks & Leader Of Killer Herdsmen Arrested By Police. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.