Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE (2912 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by tsdarkside(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
Reason why some of the Igbos are dunce.

FG just amended the charges meaning the Court would first look into it before debating.

The first charges have not even be heard probably not to talk of been debated by the lawyers. That's months if not years argument.

The amended charges would be the same.

And same for the omitted charges like Kanu claiming Buhari was dead.

Looking at the matter, the case would take forever meaning more long years for Kanu behind the bar

better they make alot of money ready....this pirates called lawyers dont work for free....
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Buckeyemedia1: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
yeah every uniform personnel deployed to the east to kill innocent igbos will be crushed including your own brothers..
Well Brimstone 77, Charity they say begins @ home, for every 20 law enforcement agents killed, 17 are your kinsmen, who is the Fool?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Brimstone77: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Police gentle? All I hear is wailing, they are killing innocent gunmen? Government is going soft on you because of so called democrazy, Empty Barrels that is all you are, you kill 1 policeman you hail, they kill 50 Miscreants you start to weep, UN come & save us, they want to exterminate us, SOS, please send Help immediately.
your police are only killing innocent civilians..

Your zoo military will flee with their tails on their back when gun men attacks,only for the spinless zombies to regroup and start arresting and killing innocent civilians...

Since your zoo military are strong why aren't they foiling attacks on their stations??

1 Like

Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Buckeyemedia1: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
your police are only killing innocent civilians..

Your zoo military will flee with their tails on their back when gun men attacks,only for the spinless zombies to regroup and start arresting and killing innocent civilians...

Since your zoo military are strong why aren't they foiling attacks on their stations??
How did they miss you?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by NoFucksToGive: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:

Early morning ranting

grin

Okay, take it as you see fit.

You have been warned grin
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Gireiboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Sure a dead man apprehended a living lion, Kanu na Mumu, shameless People, after all the bragging & shouting he was apprehended like an emu canary bird that escaped from a Zoo in Morocco, & flew all the way to West Africa?
Chai!!!! bro, take am easy na grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by joyandfaith: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:

You should have also decoded my response to mature way

Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Brimstone77: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
How did they miss you?
they can't kill me because they didn't create me..
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Brimstone77: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Well Brimstone 77, Charity they say begins @ home, for every 20 law enforcement agents killed, 17 are your kinsmen, who is the Fool?
that's their problem they have been warned to resign..

Any of my kinsman in the military that is been deployed to the east to kill my kinsmen is a traitor and his death means nothing..
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Gireiboy(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokeyna muslim, make una do una worst.
5 years ago, if dem tell you say policemen go gentle for Igboland, and politicians go dey hide like rats you go believe? grin

The East is unpredictable, by the time plans B-Z are unveiled one after the other, e go shock your rotten abokey teeth. grin

Humbled fellow Igbo's you mean, because 99percent of Police officers in the east are Igbo's(bloody cowards). Why do you think any police officer killed in the SE always turns out to be Igbo?How i wish all police officers in your rotten region be Hausa-Fulani's(they are the only ones in the country that knows how to treat your Bleep ups).
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
So they are charging him for saying that Buhari is an idiot?

Please what do you call someone who pardons terrorists and frees them back into the community they were terrorizing?

Idiot is way more lenient than what I'd call him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Brimstone77: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Exactly my point, Eastern Nigeria is for all Nigerians, the same way you refuse to leave Nairaland because it is also Biafra property, is the same way You are not going anywhere, because you have no where to go, all land East of The River Niger is the Property of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
keep living in a fool paradise..

Easterners aren't Nigerians,and East is not a Nigerian territory..the earlier you understand that the better for you..

Facebook operates in Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is an American territory..

All the Nigerian military or political leaders in the east are Intruders and should leave peacefully or get evicted by force..
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Coldie(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2021
If foolishness was an organisation ipob carry am…

They want to cast themselves more
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Gireiboy(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
he is nothing..just an illiterate...

I bet malami can't recite the 36 states and their capitals..

Malami can read and write, or did the change the meaning of the word 'illiterate' in the dictionary?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Brimstone77: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Gireiboy:

Malami can read and write, or did the change the meaning of the word 'illiterate' in the dictionary?
that you can read and write doesn't make you literate..

Buhari can also read and write.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Gireiboy(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
that you can read and write doesn't make you literate..

Buhari can also read and write.. grin
What makes someone to be literate, what is even the meaning of the word 'illiterate'?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Brimstone77: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Gireiboy:

What makes someone to be literate, what is even the meaning of the word 'illiterate'?
this particular question is not for me.. undecided
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Gireiboy(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
this particular question is not for me.. undecided
Why not?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by malvisguy212: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Such a foolish statement (President Buhari is dead), there are some stupidity that should utterly discarded & be left aside.
so if i say you're dead but you are not, is not a serious issue ?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by criuze(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
First start by going to a Biafra website, Nairaland is Nigerian, Empty Barrel Noise Makers.

Can this hurt so bad

I imagine the pain
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Titto93:
BUHARI IS DEAD

Malami must add Buhari is dead to the charges against our leader!

Why did Malami omit charging Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for Buhari is dead and then charged him for calling Buhari idiot?

He must amend the charges and add BUHARI IS DEAD or is there something they are avoiding?

Charges against MNK is the most ridiculous, laughable very disgraceful to the NIG Gov.

They went to Kenya to kidnap MNK only to charge him for calling Buhari idiot.

We demand that they add “Buhari is Dead” to the charges against MNK, so we can solve this part once and for all.

Why did Malami omit Buhari is dead?

I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Disciple on Biafra Restoration

https://www.facebook.com/102942845182923/posts/260963056047567/
you have the right to file for that charge. Malami have the right to decide which allegations he will tender. Instead of fooling yourself here,go and look for a way to defend the ridiculous charges.
Mind you, Namdi kanu is a terrorist therefore he can be arrested anywhere, just like Osama bin laden was arrested and killed without waiting for the Pakistan to allow them.
A terrorist can be arrested or killed anywhere.
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
malvisguy212:
so if i say you're dead but you are not, is not a serious issue ?
ok. Buhari is dead. Are you happy now? Go and celebrate.
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because he knows it is the truth and don't want the world to know
yes it is the truth buhari is dead. Are you happy now? Can you now call the terrorist organization to start the celebration?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Fahdiga(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
yes it is the truth buhari is dead. Are you happy now? Can you now call the terrorist organization to start the celebration?
What a dumb comment that no one can even comprehend
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
jlinkd78:
I have also been wondering why they didn't bring up that in d amended charges cos that to me was d harshest in Ohamadike vituperation and if u are charging a man for what he said not what he did then I believe u include d harshest except u know he was saying d truth.
I use think some of you are intelligent, but I can see foolishness roaming around naked.
Instead of thinking how to defend the undermentioned charges, you are here fooling yourself about the charges omitted.
I think i think everybody have the right to consider which one is harshest. Buhari did not consider that rubbish as the harshest. Buhari consider that rubbish as a child play.
Mind you I wish the federal government will not bring that terrorist to the court room tomorrow, let see the worst thing that you and your fellow terrorists will do. I want to see the one month sit at home.
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a dumb comment that no one can even comprehend
see how confused you are. You said buhari is dead and I support you, so what next.
Yes buhari is dead, can you now bring your father to take over?
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you tell the qouta system lawyer Malami to insert it in the amended charges to be disputed in court if he is afraid of loosing the case
because we don't think like terrorists. When you reach the bridge then you can cross it, but lpob terrorists think that they can cross the bridge before reaching the bridge.
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Fahdiga(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
see how confused you are. You said buhari is dead and I support you, so what next.
Yes buhari is dead, can you now bring your father to take over?
What a dry and stale piece of junk
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by Sunday2021: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a dry and stale piece of junk
as expected from a foolish terrorist.
Re: Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE by malvisguy212: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
ok. Buhari is dead. Are you happy now? Go and celebrate.
buhari is acting like a dead man
......he is alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline / What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? / Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.