Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) (74771 Views)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Solsix(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Dalil8:
Everything this man toiled for is going down the drain. So sad.

If the church scatters after the death of the joshua then I can comfortably say that he is not called.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Khaligraph:
There's something definitely wrong with this woman
na. Ur mama something dey worry
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2021
Benitoh:
It's a thing of proud and beauty that you're a Catholic than penticostal, i know we all serve one God.

But penticostal offices look more business-like than church.

Only if you're inspired with wisdom can you understand what I'm saying.

True, even though Catholic Church Is the most deadliest Church In the World. #Christendom comes to mind.....
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by RPG2020(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
The future is yanga shocked
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Daniluv1(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
This goes to show that heaven was never preached in scoan. ..they know plenty things and they are birds of same feathers. ..make them close that shrine asap

Exactly my thought because if truly that church was established by God's direction all these wouldn't be happening

God will never let his ordained temple to be crumbled by mere humans

An example of truly ordained ministry is the REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH

No matter how hard anyone tries to cause chaos God pulls that person down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
All those of you saying shits about the woman. I wan you to know that those disciples are nothin but greedy men and women who out of the fear of what the future holds tends to embezzle multi millions of money in foreign currencies and puting the innocent woman and her kids in the dark...so dont let those greedy disciples fool the media na there I dey .

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Bruno3000(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2021
donprinyo:
Unfortunately, this earth belongs to the devil.
Temporarily
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Odingo1: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

True, even though Catholic Church Is the most deadliest Church In the World. #Christendom comes to mind.....
Catholic Church is not deadly, they are peace loving. You can say in the olden days when the world is in darkness. The deadly religion now is Islam, most Muslims refuse to give up olden days violence in religion when world is in dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by rollywise(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Though he's dead and gone but TB Joshua is responsible for all these. He didn't put his wife in the know in all of these. That's why these so called disciples can disrespect her. He must have even scolded her in their presence one time or the other hence they see her as little. He didn't leave a true definition of leadership in case he's gone. I love his works. I understand he was more concerned about his works while alive than when he's gone. That means FOCUS. But he also needed to prepare for a day like this. I know the wife at some point in the midst of these bruhaha would blame her hubby for all these mess. Always carry your family along in all you do. At least trust one family member in that your secret venture. E get why.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by ProfGday(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2021
You know what... I will blame the woman who decided to remain anonymous in the ministry,during the lifetime of her husband. What do you think the followers who toiled day and nights serving TB Joshua would do ?

Where were those family members then? They sat under the shadow of the ministry eating and dining..

Lesson for all our religious leaders who preffered using outsiders as slaves while the members of their household enjoy the fruits of another person"s labour.

The above is personal experience and common habits in Christiandom

Another case is that of greedy associates that want to reap where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by SRAROFDAVID: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2021
This is why I would never support any woman as governor or president
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Watty26: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2021
U may be wrong because the two characters are two different entities. The vision of the church most be redefine since another manager is coming in and her mission is to deliver Jesus as goal just as her husband did .
She need our prayers and encouragement. The church Will wax strong.
Kobicove:
This man's legacy is about to go to ruins...just like that of Jesu Oyingbo in Maryland, Lagos undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by ictplotter(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's why PRIVATE CHURCHES no good.
They are like private hospitals.
They are not different from SHOPS.
Can be kept under lock & Key anytime.
They are primarily Entrepreneurial, no doubt.
Most likely to be on Stock Exchange.

Signatory na PaPa.
Co-Signatory na MaMa.
1st Son na Ordained beneficiary.
1st Daughter na Treasurer.
And yet the gullible are deceived. Hear me and hear me clear, church ar personal business not house of God. Imagine BoT in the house of God?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Odingo1:

Catholic Church is not deadly, they are peace loving. You can say in the olden days when the world is in darkness. The deadly religion now is Islam, most Muslims refuse to give up olden days violence in religion when world is in dark ages.

What do you know about religion and spiritualism? I guess you are still a teenage. I'm telling you fact, you are saying something else. Have you forgotten "A leopard can't shed Its Spots. Catholic still remain the most Vile of all Churches In the world. They sponsor Terrorism, Homosexuality, Islam does same thing too. You sheeples are too blinded to see the truth.....
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Polynek(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Make una see the people that called themselves men and women of GOD cry very materialistic
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2021
ictplotter:

And yet the gullible are deceived. Hear me and hear me clear, church ar personal business not house of God. Imagine BoT in the house of God?

God get patience well well. Almighty God will be having a good laugh now......grin
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by ictplotter(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2021
Watty26:
U may be wrong because the two characters are two different entities. The vision of the church most be redefine since another manager is coming in and her mission is to deliver Jesus as goal just as her husband did .
She need our prayers and encouragement. The church Will wax strong.
2nd corinth 14 vs 34-35: bible said its a disgrace for a woman speak or lead in church.
1st Timothy 2 vs 12: bible said woman should never be allowed to have authority over a man in the church.
So i wonder the bible those mum G.O read while leading men in churches?
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by AbdulAkpan: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2021
So, after all this crisis, suspension of church activities, locking of the church gates, exchange of insults, manipulation and gang ups, stealing of church's money, police harrasment and intimidation, EFCC investigation, and, when the gate of the church is open for church's activities, members will now come and sing praises and worship, then God will now come and still perform signs and wonders for them.

And we Christians, will expect non believers to see us as serious people.

We will one day tell ourselves the truth about proliferation of churches in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by ominilongest(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Is that what the post is talking about. Mumu man
RONALDO...BETTER PASS UR SYNAGOGUE grin
Fall and die! grin
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Most renowned Men of God always fell by the 'sword' of their women...

Joseph Ayo Babalola during his times was as popular and revered as TB Joshua. His wife led to his demise and crack in his ministry, a crack CAC is yet struggling to fix!

In contemporary times, the likes of Oyakhilome, Okotie, Iginla etc are in the trap of moral prison. Struggling to fudge a connexion between the Biblical standards they preach and the realities of their marital lives...

As it was with Adam, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, so is it with the Men or faith these days!

I wouldn't be surprised if in the long run this woman was found complicit in the death of her husband!

Someone once said;
God did not take a wife
Jesus did not marry
Even Satan na celibate...
Ain't they telling us something?

I see wisdom in the Catholic Doctrine of celibacy...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Benitoh: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Odingo1:

Leave that guy alone, most of this people need serious enlightenment because they easily forget that without Catholic they wouldn't be enjoying the liberty they do now as a Christian.

Catholic been deadly and whatever was in the dark ages when the world was so lawless and brutal, so they were fighting to make the law and order that you enjoy today.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2021
pa. Oyedepo is a man of wisdom, full of wisdom. Am sure this will never happen in his demise. Never. That church is deeply structured to the core legally. Nothing is left to chance

sharone21:

Na did one worse.... They will fight him tooth & nail as male ( heir)... If it doesn't lead to his untimely death.

For now, their mum is still alive and will speak for the family, coupled with older daughters( wen no go gree for their dad's sweat to go like that).

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by toprealman: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Dalil8:
Everything this man toiled for is going down the drain. So sad.

Was there a succession plan? Was there a well defined hierarchy?
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by sharone21(f): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2021
ItzProspero:

pa. Oyedepo is a man of wisdom, full of wisdom. Am sure this will never happen in his demise. Never. That church is deeply structured to the core legally. Nothing is left to chance

TB Joshua's death came shockingly suddenly, he had no time to put things in order legally...

Anyway, other men of God will hopefully learn from this.

Usually, when the guy in the family is the youngest and such succession things come up( even in families), his sisters knowing that they have only 1 brother will stick out their heads most often and allow him lie low ( at the background).
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by Sacred007: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2021
dex4sure:
The power is intoxicating her
nah mumu u be!
try to dey read details b4 commenting
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by MeeLan: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2021
vibbb:
I might not know what's really going on within the synagogue, but shutting down Church activities is somehow. Where will committed Church members worship or what will be their hope - as most of members see the synagogue Church as a home and refugee place where they find peace and hope in the Lord. God will take absolute control within the Church.
simple implication is that, Papa was philanthropist, mama is a utilitarian! #Simple
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by MeeLan: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Sacred007:

nah mumu u be!

try to dey read details commenting
which details? She just slammed accusations on the men of God who has been in service for years. That the men of God have turned the estate to a place of worldly activities is a huge accusation just to tarnish their image. It's all about the money.
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by MeeLan: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2021
After God, Fear women
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by MeeLan: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2021
She has already strategised for this day even before papa died.
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by vineyardfarms: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2021
WriterNig:
• We didn’t detain or deport any member

Sun News Online

so sad the deciple who are suppose to provide leading role of leadership have put self interest ahead!.
Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Benitoh:
It's a thing of proud and beauty that you're a Catholic than penticostal, i know we all serve one God.

But penticostal offices look more business-like than church.

Only if you're inspired with wisdom can you understand what I'm saying.

Hahaha... You are funny. Very funny. Catholic Church na hin nobi business centre? Have you read the book "In God's name"? You should. It will give you an inkling of the cesspit that is the Catholic Church. Let's not talk about the iniquities committed by the so-called celibate nuns and fathers

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2021
gurunlocker:
Leadership crisis can be crazy... Hopefully churches like RCCG and Winners will learn from this and ordain leaders before demise of current leader.

Winners already have their succession plan in place. It is already widely know that David Oyedepo II will succeed David Oyedepo. Not just widely known, it has been documented and all necessary things put in place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.