Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) (3394 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by Dahnny: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage sex Scandal video went viral and may lose some endorsements and her public image damaged as she battles a scandal which has sparked up controversy on social media.

Watch the video with the link below
https://rizupdate.com.ng/tiwa-savage-sex-scandal-tiwa-at-risk-of-loosing-her-endorsement-deals-video/
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by Kewtt: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2021
It was disgusting
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Before nko... She has no dignity left nao... Next time she will understand why one shouldn't copy all white people's behavior
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by emmabest2000(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2021
She is not battling anything
Someone who openly said that she enjoyed
The dick , the same day the video was leaked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by suffering: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2021
May. I highly doubt she will. Pepsi might let her go. I doubt she’s still an ambassador for the company.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
emmabest2000:
She is not battling anything
Someone who openly said that she enjoyed
The dick , the same day the video was leaked
Make I ask the people who are endorsing her first
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by drmuchin: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Roma10:
cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley kiss cry

Na she be that?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by Kewtt: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
drmuchin:

Na she be. that?
Yes. It is a disgraceful video. She deliberately released the video I strongly believe
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kewtt:

Yes. It is a disgraceful video. She deliberately released the video I strongly believe
She is very daft to have released it,,she should have simply dared the gistlover and threaten them with a Law suit and an official letter from her Lawyer to them and the public to whosover tries it.
Do you know you can't upload anything sexual on Youtube? Other pay per click platforms also have rules on some things you can't use for clicks, eg violence, false news, abusing people's emotions etc. She should have simply flagged their account which will be deleted if they had released it.
I learnt the gistlover account was deleted after the video, let Tonto go and save them.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is very daft to have released it,,she should have simply dared the gistlover and threaten them with a Law suit and an official letter from her Lawyer to them and the public to whosover tries it.
Do you know you can't upload anything sexual on Youtube? Other pay per click platforms also have rules on some things you can't use for clicks, eg violence, false news, abusing people's emotions etc. She should have simply flagged their account which will be deleted if they had released it.
I learnt the gistlover account was deleted after the video, let Tonto go and save them.
Her case is not as straight forward!
You can only blame for allowing that fake lover of hers to have shot the video in the first place!

The first thing that happened was that the fake boyfriend already had uploaded the video on the internet(problem no 1) and someone miraculously instantly copied it.(coincidence)
That person had not uploaded the video but called tiwa for financial claims according to her #50 000 000 that was when she went on air and called in the cops on the guy.At this time no one has seen the video anywhere.

Weeks after the saga "lost steam" blogers laid hands on the tape...(how did the blogger get it...another person has it and sent it to him or the bloggers search on the net and found the copy.
That is where tiwas trouble started

Immediately the blogger released the tape on twitter.i think she reported it.twittsr removed it but it was too late other person's had copied the video.
She decided to come out open about the tape.

So no matter how she wanted to manage the sextape it was not going to work because any tin sex tape of a celebrity when it hits the net forget.it gets copied and copied and shared to the point it is useless..
She can still sue her fake lover and the bloggers for defamation and other stuff sa.
But the lesson I hope she has learnt.
Never trust a video tape wether sex or nude because the end result is always badz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by Nairablink(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
*18+ Video: Watch The Full Video of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape*
https://www.nairablink.com/18-video-watch-the-full-video-of-tiwa-savage-ex-tape/
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
baralatie:

Her case is not as straight forward!
You can only blame for allowing that fake lover of hers to have shot the video in the first place!

The first thing that happened was that the fake boyfriend already had uploaded the video on the internet(problem no 1) and someone miraculously instantly copied it.(coincidence)
That person had not uploaded the video but called tiwa for financial claims according to her #50 000 000 that was when she went on air and called in the cops on the guy.At this time no one has seen the video anywhere.

Weeks after the saga "lost steam" blogers laid hands on the tape...(how did the blogger get it...another person has it and sent it to him or the bloggers search on the net and found the copy.
That is where tiwas trouble started

Immediately the blogger released the tape on twitter.i think she reported it.twittsr removed it but it was too late other person's had copied the video.
She decided to come out open about the tape.

So no matter how she wanted to manage the sextape it was not going to work because any tin sex tape of a celebrity when it hits the net forget.it gets copied and copied and shared to the point it is useless..
She can still sue her fake lover and the bloggers for defamation and other stuff sa.
But the lesson I hope she has learnt.
Never trust a video tape wether sex or nude because the end result is always badz
I don't watch rubbish, but was alleged she hid the guy's identity. Why. That implies the person is controversial or she's guilty of sleeping with the person.
She should have played along, paid the money and get the blackmailer arrested.
She should have allowed the blogger to post, flag the account and get it deleted cos that's their means of living.
At least, she should have won some of the battles.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I don't watch rubbish, but was alleged she hid the guy's identity. Why. That implies the person is controversial or she's guilty of sleeping with the person.
She should have played along, paid the money and get the blackmailer arrested.
She should have allowed the blogger to post, flag the account and get it deleted cos that's their means of living.
At least, she should have won some of the battles.
They were asking her for #50 000 000
If police gets involved it would have to be senior brass o
And you know what it entails

Who she kill?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol! She is not losing anything. Maybe If it was someone else.
Which company will drop tiwa in dt Lagos? None of them. She is very influential. Also their directors are her fans. True story.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Scandal : Tiwa At Risk Of Loosing Her Endorsement Deals (video) by drmuchin: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Kewtt:

Nigerian Kim K!
E go backfire oooo

(1) (Reply)

Messi Mbappe Caught At Wizkid Show / Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow / Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.