Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow (3393 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Finesse247: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
BREAKING:

Putin’s plane has left Moscow for St. Petersburg.

Looks like he is fleeing from the advancing Wagner Group military column

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Emperormartin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
This Russia-Ukraine war is what we call slow and steady...

E no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Thatsammie(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lies. I don't believe this.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Isobug: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
He should stay naa. Shey him na hardcore?
But I don't think this is true

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by seunmsg(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is not true.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Can't bliv this. I may not like Putin but one thing i knw abt him is that he isn't a coward

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Whobedatte(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
End of the road for mad man Putin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin is being PuOut......!! No lele
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Randy111(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin don jakpa. See God fighting for Ukraine.
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Muh247: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
cool

Former KGB agent like Putin is full of decoy and spy tricks

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by helinues: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why not post video. Dead propaganda

Why are all this brainwash westerners supporters cheap like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Randy111(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
This is not true.

Be there shouting this is not true. Person don run for him life you are still here doubting it.

Make he go seek asylum for Togo jor

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Randy111:

Be there shouting this is not true. Person don run for him life you are still here doubting it.

Make he go seek asylum for Togo jor

Well, there are conflicting reports. We are not certain of the exact situation so let’s keep observing the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Penguin2: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
This is not true.

I know you Putin supporters are in pains.

You said last year that Kyiv would fall within 73hours. But see now that it is Putin that is about to fall.

Putin thought himself mighty and with structure, and that he can deal with Ukraine without consequences. But look at him now.

That’s how Tinubu will flee when his turn reaches.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Penguin2: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Why not post video. Dead propaganda

Why are all this brainwash westerners supporters cheap like this?

Why do all Arab apologists support the aggressor against the victim?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by helinues: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Why do all Arab apologists support the aggressor against the victim?

Sebi Putin is an Arabian

Eish
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Penguin2:

You said last year that Kyiv would fall within 73hours. But see now that it is Putin that is about to fall.

Putin thought himself mighty and with structure, and that he can deal with Ukraine without consequences. But look at him now.

Lol. Can you people go even a minute without linking the thousands of people and ethnic/religious/sectional groups you hate in topics that has nothing to do with them?

What concerns Tinubu with Putin's current situation for you to be mentioning our President as disrespectfully as you do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Egbami, what’s my business with Putin? I’ve never been a pro-Russia person so how did you end up dragging me into Putin’s mess? Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter?

See, I’m not a Putin guy but head or tail, this is not looking good for the world. A full blown war in Russia may escalate beyond what you are seeing. There are already report that Wagner mercenaries have detoured off the M4 highway to the East to a city called Borisoglebsk where there is a confirmed Russian nuclear weapons storage facility. Prigozhin is now a desperate turncoat, using nuclear weapons if need be can’t be completely ruled out. Is that what you want?

China is somewhere observing and probably thinking the west is behind this. Will they fold their hands and allow Putin to fall?

Buddy, this is not APC vs PDP/LP. This is a development that is causing serious shock and concern all over the world. You should be worried of nuclear bomb landing in Onitsha instead of thinking of how to bring Tinubu down.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by gbadexy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
This may be the end of putin. The Wagner group are battle hardened and experienced troops.
They are well disciplined and motivated.
The Russian troops would not offer any tangible resistance as they were never disciplined and well motivated on a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by vickthourh(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin Sha cannot leave Russia...
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by smileyoo: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
though am not a fan of this mad man called Putin the bully .
but this is a fake news, because Putin is never a coward and his running away so fast could demoralize his supporters, whom he has successfully deceived that he is fighting rightful war of national survival, waged against Russia by the western nations, notwithstanding that he was the first aggressor against the independent nation of Ukraine, and that prompted the war.
anyway the political elites always start wars while the masses pay with their precious blood to fight the war .
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by nairalander2020(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wagnar boss is a strong man,if the Russian commander where like him this war in Ukraine could have been won long time ago,am a fan of Russia but I feel the pain of Wagner.
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by iHateFraudsters: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
cool

Former KGB agent like Putin is full of decoy and spy tricks

They don't know.

This Wagner stuff fit be planned to the last detail.

They go see how e go end.
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by starstaz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
My concern right now is the condition of Nigerian's and Africans trap between this imbroglio, implosions and chaos that will ensue thereafter.
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Namdosky(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Can't bliv this. I may not like Putin but one thing i knw abt him is that he isn't a coward
All all of them are cowards...when he is overtaken he will flee..when America too over Iraq sadam ran for safety but later he was apprehended...
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Rexymania(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin will call on China... Let's keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by Muh247: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

They don't know.

This Wagner stuff fit be planned to the last detail.

They go see how e go end.

Anyone who remembered Putin's rise to power through propaganda war and his "heroic" defeat of his propaganda Russian enemies would relax and watch what's going on with very open mind

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by LikeAking: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
The next may be China.
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by GambaOsaka: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
I’m just waiting for Nigerian pastors to release prophecy videos they did about this 10 years ago grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Putin plane Flees Moscow by BscHolder: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Egbami, what’s my business with Putin? I’ve never been a pro-Russia person so how did you end up dragging me into Putin’s mess? Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter?

See, I’m not a Putin guy but head or tail, this is not looking good for the world. A full blown war in Russia may escalate beyond what you are seeing. There are already report that Wagner mercenaries have detoured off the M4 highway to the East to a city called Borisoglebsk where there is a confirmed Russian nuclear weapons storage facility. Prigozhin is now a desperate turncoat, using nuclear weapons if need be can’t be completely ruled out. Is that what you want?

China is somewhere observing and probably thinking the west is behind this. Will they fold their hands and allow Putin to fall?

Buddy, this is not APC vs PDP/LP. This is a development that is causing serious shock and concern all over the world. You should be worried of nuclear bomb landing in Onitsha instead of thinking of how to bring Tinubu down.
does Wagner have access to the nuclear facility?
What concerns China with Russia's internal affairs, this is a case of civil war bro and no other country can meddle itself into it, not even China

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gaga: 'I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces' / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing / Limpopo Master Goes Back To Oldlove, Ebube Nwagbo After Marriagebreakdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.