Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Surulere=lagos: Samsung A20s For Sale (3gb Ram And 32gb Internal Memory) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Surulere=lagos: Samsung A20s For Sale (3gb Ram And 32gb Internal Memory) (364 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 S3x 32gb Internal Memory. 3gb Ram, / Help Me With A Phone That Has 3GB RAM And 32gb Rom / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surulere=lagos: Samsung A20s For Sale (3gb Ram And 32gb Internal Memory) by peteregwu(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2021
The phone is working perfectly well and no issues. It has lasted for a year now. The back has some scratches and not that smooth but not broken. The front screen is only broken on the screen cover at the button but the main screen is not broken. So, you have nothing to worry about.

Please, I don't sell rubbish. Check my history here. You won't regret buying it.

I am selling because I need the money to get another higher phone. I have used it to my satisfaction and as well, I don't so much like the front camera.

Another thing is, the charger is not available. If you are buying come with your charger to test it. But I can assure that every point is working well.

Price: 47k

WhatsApp or call: 07052981233

(1) (Reply)

LG Mobile And Blackberry OS Have Finally Shutdown / I’m Looking For An Iphone / When Will Your Ipad Become Obsolete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.