Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate (35580 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
ITbomb:
We remember
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Uchesis: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
And may the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Shut up pls. If u don't know those who died there, others know them. Except u are the female version of Inspector Fash.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by od501: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

You dey mind the useless urchins.

I blame few misguided yorubas among the IpOB Terrorists.

I have always known that low IQ is the top clateria for being recruited into the BMC cult. But my prayer for all of u is that u become victims of what you promote.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by suffering: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Lol. The police want to create an EndSars memorial for the EndSars memorial.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Uchesis:

Shut up pls. If u don't know those who died there, others know them. Except u are the female version of Inspector Fash.
And that is why I say make the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Slynation(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2021
richmond500:
Not everyone is a BMC, some people just don't like anything that will cause unrest and disrupt things

That your pictorial write up attached to it clearly shows why this country can never and will never be one grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by slowice(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2021
richmond500:
Not everyone is a BMC, some people just don't like anything that will cause unrest and disrupt things

In that case you shouldn't like Nigeria then, because naija is causing unrest and disrupting everything.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by seunlayi(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2021
1bunne4lif:
surely one of your own will become a victim, then, you'll have sense.

Amen And to others like him

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
a victim of what exactly ? A fake massacre ?
fake massacre you say? you're conscienseless
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Babasonny(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2021
I foresee this long time ago
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Theunbothered: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Good one! Make sure they are made scapegoats.

Useless hoodlums angry angry

They should have arrested that foolish Buhari at unity fountain
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Theunbothered: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Christistruth00:
Nobody has named just 2 People that the Army killed at Lekki

Only provide just 2 names and in a whole year nobody could produce anything

Victor Ibanga

Abouta Solomon

What exactly is wrong with you?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by joyandfaith: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
angry

There was a public disturbances in Mile 2 area of Lagos recently following a clash between the 2 legalized agbero unions in Lagos, NURTW and RTEAN, that created panic atmospheres with many injuries recorded, no arrest was made and the governor only issued stern warnings against future occurrence but here you have peaceful protesters hounded left right and center by security agencies that should guide the memorial procession from getting hijacked by hoodlums

Helinues
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Benmob: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Temitope009:
I really see no need for this by the so called protesters. Can't we just learn and sit at home?

This clearly, isn't the solution to our problems in Nigeria.
than what is d solution of our problems in Nigeria,with pple like u Nigeria is doom forever, do u know what made other great nation things work in their country mainly protest and revolution
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by techWriter3: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Good one! render sure they not came culprits.Useless THUGS
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by AfroKnight: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

I can only pity you. I know your type. I have seen how people like you get what’s coming to them. Don’t hold your breath.

Anyway here’s something for you to read.
AfroKnight:
For those who say soldiers didn’t kill anyone at Lekki toll gate.

Here is a Twitter thread even with videos dating to the same day of the shooting.

Young people were murdered by their own government.

Some of you will still not believe the evidence before your eyes because humans will rather kill a person than admit they are wrong.

https://twitter.com/vbotoku/status/1450391426320281607?s=21

Another link this time from investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo:
https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1450705440204017666?s=21
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Ghostnick: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Have you seen this video? Watch it and thank me later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by dwas: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Very Good. Let them be arrested

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Jostoman: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2021
1bunne4lif:
Where are the arrrested protesters?
wear your Google
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by tobstarizhia(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2021
shocked Gunshots at EndSars memorial! 2 dead 8 gravely injured!

Checkout the video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by ismolicious(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2021
You be mumu
Christistruth00:

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by hollah123: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2021
1bunne4lif:
surely one of your own will become a victim, then, you'll have sense.
y not name 2 of the victims n let everyone rest
U are just being emotional without evidence,understand the fact that there's no market for emotions
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Theunbothered: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Temitope009:
I really see no need for this by the so called protesters. Can't we just learn and sit at home?

This clearly, isn't the solution to our problems in Nigeria.

When Buhari came out to tell us stories that touch at unity fountain you didn't tell them to sit down.

Why was protest encouraged under Jonathan but hated under Buhari?

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Theunbothered: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2021
hollah123:
y not name 2 of the victims n let everyone rest
U are just being emotional without evidence,understand the fact that there's no market for emotions

But you people don't want facts, you just push lies, propaganda and bullshit because the party you support is in power.

This politically motivated madness has gone on for too long.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by woleabayo(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2021
its well
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
AfroKnight:

I can only pity you. I know your type. I have seen how people like you get what’s coming to them. Don’t hold your breath.

Anyway here’s something for you to read.
Pity yourself and say amen to my prayer. May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by hollah123: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Theunbothered:

But you people don't want facts, you just push lies, propaganda and bullshit because the party you support is in power.

This politically motivated madness has gone on for too long.
i don't support any party cos they are the same but for logical reasoning u can't win in court with emotion,in as much as I want d government to pay for any crime commited i will like to tell u that there's no evidence to nail them to the wall.

If u are to face a jury n present your evidences, my brother what will u present?
Dj switch marred everything cos she was so inconsistent in her claims n there are many loop holes in it
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by kay29000(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2021
Afriqan:

That's one of them in the pic na... tongue

But that person looks more like a babalawo
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2021
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/breaking-endsarsmemorial-police-arrest-protesters-at-lekki-tollgate/

About 30 police trucks and armed personnel are currently at the tollgate to enforce a ban on protests issued by the police command.

30 police trucks for peaceful protesters in nigeria! how many trucks for boko haram!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Chyma231(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2021
( Till you die , you will be a fool]Good one! Make sure they are made scapegoats.

Useless hoodlums angry angry
[/quote]
Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Christistruth00:

i swear i expcted the families of the deceased to come out with their photos. if they did this , me sef for join. but till then, this is a politically sponsored rally

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate by Theunbothered: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2021
hollah123:
i don't support any party cos they are the same but for logical reasoning u can't win in court with emotion,in as much as I want d government to pay for any crime commited i will like to tell u that there's no evidence to nail them to the wall.

If u are to face a jury n present your evidences, my brother what will u present?
Dj switch marred everything cos she was so inconsistent in her claims n there are many loop holes in it

You are totally dishonest and you are making up stories.

First DJ Switch never said anything about 73 bodies, many foolish people claim she said it but not one person has been able to bring one shred of evidence.

Second why the hell are we singling out DJ Switch because she's one of the notable figures who recorded the killings?

Rinu was at the panel and presented the evidence from various sources but you people always want to point fingers at DJ Switch.

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1395286151662080000?t=DmO_IFFkoZN-ZA8VYbdxfw&s=19

Family members came forward to the panel but the useless panel was shut down just last month.

https://nporeports.com/index.php/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-releases-schedule-6501

https://punchng.com/breaking-lagos-endsars-panel-suspends-sitting-indefinitely-member-alleges-frustration/

You people know only a court martial can prosecute the soldiers but you still want to play dumb, honestly I'm sick of you people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta / Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.