Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? (15883 Views)

Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors / OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside / EMERGENCY : Please Guys What's Happening In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by RapistOnBail: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Nothing Dey happen o
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Nothing will happen.. you guys are hypocrites that envy what ipob and Biafrans are doing.

The best you all would’ve done is asking people to sit at home today but because you don’t want it to look like you’re coping it from biafrans, you decided to play the tribal card by asking people to come out to protest.. I hope you guys have enough bail money already??

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Latakia(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
ITbomb:
Just watching Police doing a remembrance parade for ENDSARS, they are everywhere with trucks

We will not forget
And may the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Latakia(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
On ground, we saw the police vans and officers..

They know we are peaceful.. And we will remember the armless youths they killed on 20/10/20
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by suffering: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
It’s a Lagos thing. Nothing concerns Rivers State.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Lightorder: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Nothing will happen.. you guys are hypocrites that envy what ipob and Biafrans are doing.

The best you all would’ve done is asking people to sit at home today but because you don’t want it to look like you’re coping it from biafrans, you decided to play the tribal card by asking people to come out to protest.. I hope you guys have enough bail money already??

Nwokem, if you won’t be at the rally, just be silent. There are many ways to kill a rat. Sit at home works for ipob , let the rally work for the youth on the memorial. Are there no ipob members already in detention ? Please, stop this long hate banter. It has never done anyone any good . We are all after on goal. Better life. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by RodgersAkpafu: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

Shame on you
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Babasonny(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
No case of #endsars anniversary here in Benue as a whole.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Just passed through Edo State House of Assembly, Security personnel on ground but no sign of protesters. Traffic is free in my route.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by 989900: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
[s]Nothing will happen.. you guys are hypocrites that envy what ipob and Biafrans are doing.

[/s]
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2021
updatechange:

Bros you're not making any senses here

If what I’m saying is not making sense, why not go and protest then you’ll understand you’re the one without sense

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Police and DSS should just respect themselves today and behave...

The car rally at Lekki was a brilliant concept from Falz... Better than having mass of people blocking the road.

As for soldiers... Better go hunt bandits!!! Not looking for unarmed citizens to use as target practice.

As for the unfortunate thugs and lowlifes who enjoy being used to disrupt and turn such activities into anarchy... These are the people the police and security agents should keep at Bay!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by richmond500: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
suffering:
It’s a Lagos thing. Nothing concerns Rivers State.
I swear, I deh office like this
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Adrian98(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Some people on Naira land are really daft
Iliveforever:

I dedicate this FTC to every Biafran who has lost their life or loved ones in the struggle,,, GOD IS WITH US

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Shame on you

Shame on your father
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

I dedicate this FTC to every Biafran who has lost their life or loved ones in the struggle,,, GOD IS WITH US
by sense e no cost
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
Nwokem, if you won’t be at the rally, just be silent. There are many ways to kill a rat. Sit at home works for ipob , let the rally work for the youth on the memorial. Are there no ipob members already in detention ? Please, stop this long hate banter. It has never done anyone any good . We are all after on goal. Better life. Thank you.

And What are you still doing online??
Drop your phone and go to the rally. Simple!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by adetem(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
White means peace, but we carelessly stain our white with innocent blood. We will never forget, may God forgive us and may the soul of the fallen heroes of endsars protesters continue to rest well, flagman I will forever remember your stand, struggle for better Nigeria ��rest well bro�
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by richmond500: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

Shame on your father
I don't know u, but I very sure u are IPOB, there is a way u people talk grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

I’m not ur father to ensure you have an education, shift to the end.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Aloof:
Here in onitsha, the average man doesn't even know there is something like Endsars memorial going on.

People are going about their normal business like any other day.

The only thing an average igbo Man cares about in this country is BIAFRA.

Endsars memorial my foot.

Yoruba Ronu oooh grin grin

We will never forget.
sit at home done tire una
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2021
richmond500:
I don't know u, but I very sure u are IPOB, there is a way u people talk grin

I know you, you’re pained that your zombie salary has reduced since the start of sit at home protest, very soon you’ll be jobless and enter the street like ur almajiri brothers
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Freedom34:
Na wa o, what are we saying what Is diswan saying now.
Early this morning?

[s][/s]

The early the better you’ve sense, the better for people around you
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Uchesis: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Once again, shut up
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by OutisComputers7: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2021
updatechange:
If the Nigeria media reports any police brutality today, then we would know who's truly ruling us.
I rest my case.

Too late. We already know
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by SRAROFDAVID: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
thank you for this reply, you must know that a lot children are always on nairaland just to comment what their childish brain told them

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Iliveforever(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
by sense e no cost

Aboki wey no fit spell “buy” well

Who even registered your nairaland account for you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Lightorder: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

And What are you still doing online??
Drop your phone and go to the rally. Simple!
were you told that rule of the rally is that no one should use his gadgets ? I don’t think that the network is off at the rally venue. Think through before replying, please
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by Latakia(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Uchesis:

Once again, shut up
Sorry ndor make the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? by elonmuskbaby: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

can we stop all this rubbish for God sake.a nation divided against itself cannot stand

How can we fight our common enemy when we're still engaged in internal bickering.even in the east you destroy properties OF YOUR OWN BROTHERS for bringing in HIS OWN GOODS that will enable him pay his bills and put food on his table for him and his family

You prevent your own children from writing WAEC as if bubu or any of the politicians children are there.if we need to fight our common enemy we need one voice and we need to be strategic and focused about it.you don't drink poison and be wishing the other person dies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Lebanese For Forging Nigerian Citizenship Letter / 43-Year-Old Man Rapes 80-Year-Old Nasarawa Woman, Blames The Devil / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.