Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja (45925 Views)

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) / Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Pataricatering(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos belong to all of us.

Nobody can stop us from protesting the killing of innocent young protesters on the 20th of October 2020 at Lekki toll gate on the order of bola Tinubu

We Moveeee...
yes o - someone just gave the names of the victims up there - eba , amala, puff - puff . Lol
The person that ordered the shooting is no more Buhari ? It is now bola tinubu I'm sure if tinubu does not run for president the name of the person who gave the order will change to whoever is the APC candidate ?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Pataricatering(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Aidejay:
All these people that like criticizing sowore...

The guy is persistent and outside everytime, if only we had 50 of him in this country.
dude that collects grants for every sham protest he organizes . I bet my life we will still see fight on top grants collected for this particular protest .

3 Likes

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2021
NoContract:
Does the control of human beings sound like a moral thing to you, or you want thunder to fire your pápá for siring a slave like you?

Fool

If supporting Tinubu means slave in ibo culture then so be it. It called support and being fair in South West

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by MEGAWATCH: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Charity begins at home, that is what I believe.

How do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time, Sowere should stop trying to change Nigeria as a whole, he cannot do that, nobody would believe him.

He must first build a prototype, use his own state as a model. I swear to God if he can do that, he would win the whole Nigeria.

Sowere has a local government, he should first unite his people, then his state then his region. It is madness trying to change Nigeria at once, I can't vote for Sowere

What have you achieve since you were born?
Tell us your area of success in life !
What impact have you made in life?

Nothing I guess?

You should be very ashamed of yourself beçause if you die today, nobody know you because you never made any impact. And you are here castigating those who are putting their lives on the line.
Even God would have prefer to give this your position as a human being to a hardworking street dog.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by tammyf: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2021
So who will u vote for that has kept his house together and meet all your requirements?
Sebastine1994:
Charity begins at home, that is what I believe.

How do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time, Sowere should stop trying to change Nigeria as a whole, he cannot do that, nobody would believe him.

He must first build a prototype, use his own state as a model. I swear to God if he can do that, he would win the whole Nigeria.

Sowere has a local government, he should first unite his people, then his state then his region. It is madness trying to change Nigeria at once, I can't vote for Sowere
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by kurupt1: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
I asked a south Easterner why he hate Tinubu. He told me he just hate how Tinubu control south West Region which is alien to igbo culture. They hate he control his own region. Imagine!

So, one man's opinion is a reflection of a whole region.
U really have a low IQ

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Sebastine1994(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

What have you achieve since you were born?
Tell us your area of success in life !
What impact have you made in life?

Nothing I guess?

You should be very ashamed of yourself beçause if you die today, nobody know you because you never made any impact. And you are here castigating those who are putting their lives on the line.
Even God would have prefer to give this your position as a human being to a hardworking street dog.

work smart, not harder.

for me, I am a nobody, you guessed right
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Jidegaf(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
This is commendable
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Feggie3: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody can stop us from protesting the killing of innocent young protesters on the 20th of October 2020 at Lekki toll gate on the order of bola Tinubu

We Moveeee...
But I thought the government said nobody was killed?
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by SATANlST: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
Are u sure? Dem say 77, another person said 33, DJ Witch carried 15 dead bodies. Falana said the family of those that lost their love ones are scare to come forward grin
if my bro or sis dies as a result of this, i dont think i will be scared to come forward

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by MyExpression(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
I asked a south Easterner why he hate Tinubu. He told me he just hate how Tinubu control south West Region which is alien to igbo culture. They hate he control his own region. Imagine!
Not correct.
Some of us do not like tinubu because of how he legalised Illegality in lagos, and by extension, the whole country. Every state now has a group of touts.

How do you expect the people to develop?

Illegal and substandard tax collection.
Any you expect the police to just sidon look?
What about the next jobless guy?

Is that the best way to build a people
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by tobstarizhia(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Gunshots at EndSars memorial! 5 dead 17 gravely injured!

Checkout the video: 
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by juman(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Sowore is our man.
Adeyanju always stand for the masses.
I wish I could be there.

Great guys.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Ferrous(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2021
This man dey like protest eeeh
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by desiredhome: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I don't like sowore but you cannot take away his bravery.
Senseless bravery...... what makes him better than the people he is protesting against?
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by olayiwola72(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2021
osuofia2:
SCAMMER CALLED SOWORE

Any evidence of how he scammed you... If not Wii you keep quiet fool
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by effort1: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
They better advised and behave themselves in an orderly manner cus this is Abuja (Ugwu Hausa)

Police here no dey hear English ooo, if you do anyhow you go see anyhow.

Can you explain why the cameras at Lekki tollgate were switched off around the time of the shooting?
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Martins9756: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We Moveeee...
can you please mention the name of one person that died in lekki protest and the address we can contact them for proof, because I didn't understand all this bullshit, Tinubu is the one that the end SARS suffered most, we see the pictures of his property been destroyed by enemy of the state, but the so called dead body of you people that died can not be find in anywhere, and none of their family came out to say anything consigned that day, I can never buy in to this propaganda, moreover Adeyanju and Sowore are all business man

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Maobichek: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
They better advised and behave themselves in an orderly manner cus this is Abuja (Ugwu Hausa)

Police here no dey hear English ooo, if you do anyhow you go see anyhow.

Good morning, I have lived in about 3 cities in Nigeria; the best police officers we have in Nigeria are in Abuja, here police don't intimidate nor harras ppl as compared to other cities in Nigeria, most police officers here are educated and civil when handling issues, thank you.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Martins9756:
can you please mention the name of one person that died in lekki protest and the address we can contact them for proof, because I didn't understand all this bullshit, Tinubu is the one that the end SARS suffered most, we see the pictures of his property been destroyed by enemy of the state, but the so called dead body of you people that died can not be find in anywhere, and none of their family came out to say anything consigned that day, I can never buy in to this propaganda, moreover Adeyanju and Sowore are all business man
Go to the protest ground and ask this silly question and see you won't be Stoned
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Martins9756: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
just imaging

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Basicend: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Give that Sowore a Presidential seat or a better political post today & he would never remember either Evolution or END_SARS anniversary.

Sure! Only fools regard him. . He is a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Ayomi90: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We Moveeee...
Which Lagos belong to all of u? U no get ur own state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Martins9756: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2021
HonNL:

SaharaReporters
End SARS is a scam, they can only brainwashed a golibu Nigeria that can't differentiate between lion and cat, if you know your son, daughter, uncle, father, sister, or any of your siblings died during the tollgate protests, we need their picture here and if you post wrong pictures to deceive the populace you will blamed yourself for your action after investigation, I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
how is that your business, this is the reason I support regionalism or divided country, you cant leave your region and be dictating to us how to run ours. Why are the ideas not working in your region?

Then tell your Tinubu and buhari to sign regionalism, or true federalism to law or allow us south south and south East to go, tired of Awolowo betraying tribe. By now Biafra and other for don go is no be that man wey take poison
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Martins9756: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Go to the protest ground and ask this silly question and see you won't be Stoned
ignorant will kill all of you guys, bunch of shithole everywhere, no brain no sense, no wonder Buhari referred to you guys as a lazy youth
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Martins9756:
ignorant will kill all of you guys, bunch of shithole everywhere, no brain no sense, no wonder Buhari referred to you guys as a lazy youth
Cry cry baby

Come to the protest ground and ask your yeye question and see what becomes of you grin
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Then tell your Tinubu and buhari to sign regionalism, or true federalism to law or allow us south south and south East to go, tired of Awolowo betraying tribe. By now Biafra and other for don go is no be that man wey take poison

Awolowo did the right thing, the only mistake he made was thinking ibo can be reasoned with.
Re: Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
MyExpression:

Not correct.
Some of us do not like tinubu because of how he legalised Illegality in lagos, and by extension, the whole country. Every state now has a group of touts.

How do you expect the people to develop?

Illegal and substandard tax collection.
Any you expect the police to just sidon look?
What about the next jobless guy?

Is that the best way to build a people

Is Tinubu responsible for tout in anambra? Or in kano?

How is tax collection illegal? Choose your words wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.